carlo is offline Associate Member

Deca/M1T cutting stack

Hey guys! I am a newbie so please forvige me if I make more than one of you to fronw on this one.
    As it is now all I got is Deca300 and M1T
    Nolva,Clomidm and ONLY 6 amps of sustanon 250

I know I know but it didn't work out like I wanted it.
    Anyways, I am already big I've been told, more than one person has said I don't need to bulk up, but to cut up, see I did a 4 week cycle of Dbol and 4AD CYP and I gained about 20 lbs.IT"S BEEN 1 week and I am on NOTHING just got my gear, Deca300 and 6 amps sust250, also got M1T.
    Could I stack these (DECA /M1T) together in a cutting cycle, save the sust250 for another time? Orshould I get some wynnie or anavar instead?
    I will still do the clomid and Nolva since I am AWARE that Deca will shut down my HTPA.
    Thanks In Advance for your Responses!!

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    yo bro, i suggest you hold off, until you can secure the proper gear to run a legit program. besides, from reading your description, do you have enough deca to run 10-12 weeks? at least. also, you need to stack that w/ some test, and you don't have enough sust. your stash is half ass, and IMO would wait till you could secure more goods. also, besides, what are your stats? don't go on what your buds tell you, go on what you see in the mirror, and what measures out. i'm sure after knowing these stats about you, other bros would be able to throw in their 2 cents on how to advise you on a cutting cycle. as far as the winnie and var is concerned, either of those 2 will burn BF% and cut you up. Diet is key on what the effects of gear that you are planning to use. oh yea, what the hell is "M1T"??? don't ell me its some pro-hormone crap.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    oh yea, nevermind about the stats bro, i saw your profile. we are about the same height, but your BF% is double mine. i would reconsider using AAS until you get your BF% a little lower than where your at. research some low-carb diet splits, clen , or some ECA stack. then run your "cutter-AAS" for sure it will enhance your physique, especially when your at a lower BF%.

-Biggie.

Thread Information