Thread: 17 too young?

Arnold is jacked is offline New Member

17 too young?

Hey guys i am a new user and u was wandering is 17 too young to run a first cycle. I have been working out for a year on and off but now i am dedicated, i am about 5'11 160lbs. And also i was thinking of my first cycle being d-bols and test enanthate . Please give me some feed back.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yes.

Arnold is jacked is offline New Member
    so you think it is too young?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your only gonna hurt yourself in the long run as far as gains go if you start now.but to give you an unbiased opinion i had a friend at the age of 17 place 3rd in the junior nationals.he was not natural but with out a doubt was geneticly gifted...unless your gonna try and make a life of it,which by your post "off and on for a year" doesnt sound it,i would suggest you wait.but if you are like most and are too impatient atleast educate yourself for your own benifit...goodluck kid

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Yes your're too young. I know that's not what you want to hear, but no one here is going to BS you. Since your now dedicated, go as long as you can natural. That way, when everyone is telling you how good you look, you can proudly say that it's all from natural hardwork and dedication. People have a way of looking down on someone for juicing at our age (Im 21). You literally have enough test in you right now to get all the gains you need. Guys who juice (25 and older) do so b/c they don't have the test levels you have b/c of ageing. They need juice, people your age especially don't.
    When I first came on here I was hell bent on juicing, but now after reading and asking, I've decided to go the natural route and am happy I did. Go to the supplements forum and you'll find everything you need to know. Study this forum and when your're ready, put together a cycle and the guys will critique it. Good luck and don't get discouraged.

When you do decide to get the gear however, those two are good choice IMHO for a beginner. Just look around and you'll see the correct dosage amts. Remember, DBOL can be pretty serious it you don't do it right.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree 17 seems really young to me.... you're not even done with puberty yet at that age.. so your body is already out of wack.. you should IMO at least train for a couple of years, religiously before you even consider something of the magnitude of AS... you must have your workout down, diet down, and be disaplined enough (which at 17, i dont care how mature some1 is, i don;t think its possible... you still have two more years of partying left and i know when i was in high school that was the main thing...) If i were you bro i would wait... have fun these next couple of years. get your workout and diet down pat, and then follow through with it everyday.. and then when your 20-21 rethinkg AS.. after you get all your research in and inform yourself of the pros and cons, but for now use that protein powder like it's goin out of style, get plenty of water, and maybe try some celltech or normal creatine...

jbol is offline Senior Member
    like a broken record.............. yes too young

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    17 is also too young for this site.

juicewillis is offline New Member
    17 is too young to juice....But not too young for this site...Read everything....research....work out and take protein and creatine....then in a few years with what you have been reading on here come back and juice with all of us. I started juicing at the age of 18 and regret it not because it limited me, but because I could have gotten so much better of a platform naturally plus I wasted so much money I needed back them...there is also all the PCT you have to go through and it is just too much for a kid. I was lean and muscular during my cycle and afterwords I ended up going from 9% bf to 20% because of the estro related fat. Wait until your at least 20 kid. then you can think about it. but in my opinion the best age is around 23

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    acording to the mods 17 is to young.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold is jacked
    Hey guys i am a new user and u was wandering is 17 too young to run a first cycle. I have been working out for a year on and off but now i am dedicated, i am about 5'11 160lbs. And also i was thinking of my first cycle being d-bols and test enanthate. Please give me some feed back.
    A year **** you have got to be jk bro, sorry for being so blunt but I have been working out for 9 years and now just starting my first cycle. You have allot of natural weight that you can gain without gear your only 17 and your natural test is high so make the most of it. Eat, Lift and then eat some more and you will grow big time and in afew years after you have put on a good few stone of muscle then research for a year and talk to allot of the people on this board and if you still want to use gear then its up to you. You say bro that you have only been working out for a year on and off so really in a years time you might not even be lifting anymore it might just be a passing phase and you might get sick of lifting and dieting in that time. Dedication does not happen over night mate maybe in 2 years time if you are still lifting and dieting then you can say you are dedicated as then you have gave it a good hardcore shot.

Good Luck Bro

Anabolix2

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Take all this with heart....I'm old...I wish I had all the test you will be producing natuarally over the next couple of years...I remeber looking at anything that had a skirt and walked and thinking, "Yea, I could !"

Your bones haven't finished growing and AS at your age could prematurely close the platletes at the ends...also, your endocrine system could be permanatly damaged and there goes a productive, healthy family life. Wait until about 22 or 23 IMO.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    That thread was the first thing that came to my mind when I read this. Please read this first before you make any decisions.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I hate to say this but i used when i was 18 years old! Although i haven;t noticed anything wrong with me yet, im 6'4 245lbs with 12%BF, i would have waited for later to use AS! Im 23 now and i wish i did things differently. Thats you! You want it now and im sure your not going to listen to anyone on here. Maybe im wrong, hopefully you will listen to the guys and girls that have been making this there lives for years now! Id wait bro. Let your body grow first...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wait till your at least 21

Thread Information