Thread: Need Info.

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

Need Info.

I admit that I do not know that much about steroids . I've been getting alot of info from my source, which is very questionable. So I posted this thread to clear out this confusion in my head. I have Deca 300, Test 400, clomid, and nolvadex . I have some clomid from my source which is Clomiphene Citrate Tablets 50mg(12 tablets) and Bilem tamoxifeno Tablets 20mg (14 tablets). Are these both forms of clomid, and if so how shoud I format them in my cycle?I know you take clomid toward the end of your cycle. My source also told me to not take Nolvadex unless you see symptoms of gyno. I have 40 pills of Nolvadex 10mg. It wouldn't hurt take these pills anyway, would it? Like clomid, How do you format these pills in the cycle. My understanding is that you take Nolvadex at the beginning of your cycle.Last question, how much of Deca and Test should I inject each week?

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATKING
    I admit that I do not know that much about steroids. I've been getting alot of info from my source, which is very questionable. So I posted this thread to clear out this confusion in my head. I have Deca 300, Test 400, clomid, and nolvadex. I have some clomid from my source which is Clomiphene Citrate Tablets 50mg(12 tablets) and Bilem tamoxifeno Tablets 20mg (14 tablets). Are these both forms of clomid, and if so how shoud I format them in my cycle?I know you take clomid toward the end of your cycle. My source also told me to not take Nolvadex unless you see symptoms of gyno. I have 40 pills of Nolvadex 10mg. It wouldn't hurt take these pills anyway, would it? Like clomid, How do you format these pills in the cycle. My understanding is that you take Nolvadex at the beginning of your cycle.Last question, how much of Deca and Test should I inject each week?
    Post your age and your stats, we'd be happy to give some advice, but we need to know a little more about you first.

Clomiphene Citrate = Clomid

Tamoxifino = Nolvadex

They are not the same thing, Nolva is a little bit stronger, and Clomid effects your HPTA a little bit differently than Nolva does.

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-23-2003 at 03:38 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    I admit that I do not know that much about steroids. I've been getting alot of info from my source, which is very questionable. So I posted this thread to clear out this confusion in my head. I have Deca 300, Test 400, clomid, and nolvadex. I have some clomid from my source which is Clomiphene Citrate Tablets 50mg(12 tablets) and Bilem tamoxifeno Tablets 20mg (14 tablets). Are these both forms of clomid, and if so how shoud I format them in my cycle?I know you take clomid toward the end of your cycle. My source also told me to not take Nolvadex unless you see symptoms of gyno. I have 40 pills of Nolvadex 10mg. It wouldn't hurt take these pills anyway, would it? Like clomid, How do you format these pills in the cycle. My understanding is that you take Nolvadex at the beginning of your cycle.Last question, how much of Deca and Test should I inject each week?
    First the tamoxifino is generic nolvadex . The clomid is used post cycle for pct (recovery) Yes, you should take the Nolva daily. It is better to prevent gyno than treat it. It also reduces estrogen related water gain. From your questions you still have alot of research to do before you start your cycle. The first smart thing you did is questioned the ****ty advice you were getting from your source. I advise the following:

1. put pct into the search box and learn what it is and what you will need for each drug.

2. Get your diet and workout schedule ready as I find most of the guys on here that are clueless as to how these drugs work usually need to learn about diet, rest and how without these, AAS will not work.

3. When you have read all this, start with a simple cycle of test only. Im not sure what ester you have but most here agree a single ester is best.

Good luck!

My age is 25. I've been working out for 4 years. I weigh 205. I'm trying to get to 230 or more. I've taken Deca alone before, the first time I gained 15 pounds, the second time I didn't gain nothing, but alot side affects. This time I just wanna do it the right way. Oh yeah, the two times I took Deca, I didn't use any PCT. That's why I'm asking these questions

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i would cycle it like this...

week 1-12 test 400mg (split twice a week)
    week 1-11 deca 300mg
    week 1-14 nolva 10mg ed
    week 15-18 nolva 20mg ed along with standard clomid therapy

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, above cycle looks decent. The nolva will help prevent any gyno related issues. I'm glad your trying to do it right. A Deca only cycle isn't smart. you should always add TEST to any cycle especially while using Deca.

Clomid thearpy should look like this.

Remember this is POST CYCLE:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-10 100mg
    day 11-21 50mg.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's pretty normal to get off-the-wall advise from gym sources in general. Most seem to just want to sell you whatever they have with taking into account that you may know a little more about this stuff than they do. You definitely did the right thing by getting a second opinion, rather than go with what your source told you.

-moto

week1-12 test 400mg (split twice a week) You mean to only inject a half cc? I know this is going to be a stupid question, but when you say week 1-14 nolva 10mg, you mean I'm going to pop a pill every day, including 15-18. Is ther certain time I should start clomid.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    week1-12 test 400mg (split twice a week) You mean to only inject a half cc? I know this is going to be a stupid question, but when you say week 1-14 nolva 10mg, you mean I'm going to pop a pill every day, including 15-18. Is ther certain time I should start clomid.

Yeh split the shot into 2 inj at 1/2cc each. Mix with your deca because if its Denkall and it is you are going to have a few sore mornings. Good stuff but the ba is high so you will have some pain the day after an inj.

Yes, take a pill ed. It will stave off water bloat (not much) and keep gyno away.

Start the clomid 3 weeks after last inj. BLT has it perfect above. You really don't have to take the nolva in the time between last inj and pct but I would because nolva is cheap and gyno surgery isn't.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    squatking...there is allot of good info given....
    do a bit more research...you might need to get something else for the deca gyno bromo perhaps...see what the other bros say...
    what sides did you get from your previous cycles???

Well I had a little ball in my right nipple and some irratation. I guess it was a little case of gyno. It eventually went away. Then I had a little trouble with my soldeirs spitting out. Those side affects are long gone. That is why I'm asking about Nolvadex and Clomid.
    I did not know that PCT was really that important.

Hey everybody I really appreciated the knowledge.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    These guys have you pretty well fixed up, listen to what they have said and you should be on your way to having a very productive cycle.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information