helios is offline Associate Member

Test prop and leg workouts

I just started my 2nd cycle, its prop @ 560/wk and eq @ 600/wk. Is it just me, or is it impossible to get a good leg workout with prop? The pain really kicks in with squats. I have been shooting into both glute muscles per side, same with quads. I am afraid to inject this into anywhere else bc it cramps me up for a couple days at least.

So anyway, any advice for leg workouts on prop? or should I just suck it up and stop my whinning...

-Helios

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you gotta start rotating your injection sites but even then when your using prop your shooting ed or eod so your still going to be hitting them often.
    Something you just gotta work thru.
    You can try cutting it with some sterile oil or on the days your shooting Eq..mix the prop in with it and shoot the quad. The eq will lessen the pain some.
    My last cycle I was on prop for 14 weeks so I knwo what your going thru. By week 8 I was really sick of the "Prop Pegleg".

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You should have run it with Enan or Cyp. Doesn't make much sense to run an ester like Undeclynate with Propionate . Just my .02

Peace

-Taejoon

MachZ is offline Member
    Keep rotating injection sites like MBaraso said. I'm in the same boat right now with prop & tren but i'm also injecting the delts as well 2cc ED.
    The first shot I did 8 days ago still hurts but what the heck give er ****.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    why inject in ur leg ?

since it is prop u will get a site enhancment effect if u inject in ur arms or calfs. just shoot in ur arms if u can, tricep. bi .shoulder. i say it all the time, the SMART body builderwill only inject in bi's tri's and calfs.

good luck ! and use a 26 guage needle, will help with scar tissue.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice gundam, I have 30 g needles coming in the mail now. I guess I just have to grow the balls and get over it, and start injecting into arms and delts etc.

Taejoon, why do you say it doesnt make sense running prop with EQ? test is test, and I wanted something that would give me less bloat than enth or cyp. Yeah its a pain in the ass to inject ed, but to every man his own.

-Helios

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    why inject in ur leg ?

since it is prop u will get a site enhancment effect if u inject in ur arms or calfs. just shoot in ur arms if u can, tricep. bi .shoulder. i say it all the time, the SMART body builderwill only inject in bi's tri's and calfs.

good luck ! and use a 26 guage needle, will help with scar tissue.
    Yeah good luck injecting some QV prop into your bi's
    I did that ONCE...never again.

Thread Information