fabry is offline Senior Member

Anabolic Review Web Page vs Anablic Review Forum

Hi to all.
    i've already got my advices for a good first cycle but i continue to read the posts to become more and more informed about AS.
    i just dont understand one simple thing, maybe im just a bit stupid...
    in the website, under Cycle for a Novice, there are many different advices... but then, here in the forum, everybody talk about test enan only for a first cycle. also, in the cycle exemples, there is no info at all about pct, etc etc.
    so, why not changing the exemples in the website?
    why not considering some different POSSIBLE TRUE cycles in there?
    this is just a personal suggestion, that would probably help novices like me to be less confused...
    i know that if you do a proper search you get all the information you need, but avoiding to read about wrong exemples, for sure will help to understand things better...
    thank you and merry x-mas to all!!!
    fabry

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I will take the blame for this. There have been many good cycles recommended, and I have not had the time to update that part of the website yet. I know it needs to be updated. Those are all about 6 years old now. Pay attention to the forum, in regards to that, for now.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, listen to the guys in the forum for now. They will give you first hand exp. on what to take. Look at us like test rats....

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, listen to the guys in the forum for now. They will give you first hand exp. on what to take. Look at us like test rats....
    or test mice in Ron's case. LOL

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    or test mice in Ron's case. LOL

Now that was funny!!!! LMAO!!

Also the best advice for a first cycle is one compound. Research Test enan, or Test cyp. I wouldn't add anything more. It's best to do one compound to see how your body reacts. Say you added some Deca in there and got bad sides. you would have no idea which compound was giving you bad sides.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-23-2003 at 04:04 PM.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    hope u dont take it in the wrong way....
    both the site and the forum are TOP!
    i've learned so many things about as reading here and there... especially in the steroid profile and in the forum...
    this was just a very little novice suggestion...
    few days ago i was discussing about the advice i got from lot of people in the forum (test en only and pct) with a friend of mine... i gave him the main address and few hours later he told me: but why in the novice cycle page there are different exemples?
    i immediately remembered that i had the same reaction first time i joined the forum.
    now things for me are clearer, but i was thinking about people that cannot... or just dont wont to go deeper with as info.
    so, i was just thinking that it could be safer for these people to get the best info since the beginning...
    and this is all...
    you're doing perfect job and givin so many good advices... but somethimes, joining an english forum (an trust me, i have a lot of friends that are not even able to say hello in english...) is very difficult for italians... and here in italy the as info/advices/etc, are sometimes considered at the same level of a criminal project... and people just get very bad tips!
    bye for now...

Thread Information