Thread: EQ Question....

Taejoon is offline Associate Member

EQ Question....

Any of you guys experienced a weakening of your immune systems while on EQ?
    I've been on EQ for about 8 weeks now, and half that time has been spent being sick. I've never felt this lousy for this long at any other time in my life. I just finished a course of antibiotics for some bronchitis that I got after I had the flu, and now a week later, I'm starting to feel sick again. WTF is going on? I rarely ever get sick, and seeing as this is the first time I've run EQ I can't think of anything else to blame. Any suggestions, because I'm seriously thinking about dropping the EQ from my cycle very soon.

Peace

-Taejoon

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Could it be the virus from the eq not being very sterile?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't really ever have a problem from eq although it is possible. It is flu season though and you may have just caught it. Happens to the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Could it be the virus from the eq not being very sterile?
    Bro did you mean "virus" or "vile"? If you really did mean virus, then your gonna have to explain, cause I have no idea why there would be a virus in my EQ. It's brand new Shanghai EQ by the way, received it just before I started my cycle.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't really ever have a problem from eq although it is possible. It is flu season though and you may have just caught it. Happens to the best of us.
    So you think it's probably just sh**ty luck then eh? Well I guess there's not much I can do about that.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps you have the dreaded steroid fever that comes with Eq

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Bro did you mean "virus" or "vile"? If you really did mean virus, then your gonna have to explain, cause I have no idea why there would be a virus in my EQ. It's brand new Shanghai EQ by the way, received it just before I started my cycle.

Peace

-Taejoon

No I meant virus. The pharms aren't always as sterile as they should be and the first couple of weeks you have to build up an immunity to the "test flu". I don't know if eq would affect you the same way but it does me, of course 90% of my gear is mexico (Tornell, Brovell, Denkall, Qv and Syd).

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    No I meant virus. The pharms aren't always as sterile as they should be and the first couple of weeks you have to build up an immunity to the "test flu". I don't know if eq would affect you the same way but it does me, of course 90% of my gear is mexico (Tornell, Brovell, Denkall, Qv and Syd).
    I always feel lousy the first 7-10 days of any cycle I've done, but I'm used to that, and my body always adjusts. This is different, I went through the normal "test" flu at the begining of my cycle, then about 3 weeks later I got the real flu and haven't been better ever since. Normally it takes by body about a week, without antibiotics, this time I'm running into week 5, and that's after a 10 day course of antibiotics! Somethings not right!

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Perhaps you have the dreaded steroid fever that comes with Eq
    EQ fever is a myth bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    I always feel lousy the first 7-10 days of any cycle I've done, but I'm used to that, and my body always adjusts. This is different, I went through the normal "test" flu at the begining of my cycle, then about 3 weeks later I got the real flu and haven't been better ever since. Normally it takes by body about a week, without antibiotics, this time I'm running into week 5, and that's after a 10 day course of antibiotics! Somethings not right!

Peace

-Taejoon

**** bro sorry to hear that, I figured you would know if it was test flu, hope you feel better.

Well, I guess the consensus is that I'm sick and there's not a whole lot I can do about it. Oh well, at least I tried to solve the problem. Thanks for the input guys... Just a little frustrated right now.

Peace

-Taejoon

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    I'm going through the same thing right now. It was explained to me that everybody gets sick off of vet drugs. I think I like deca better.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Most steroids will weaken your immune system to an extent. If I catch a cold when I start my cycle odds are that it will not completely go away until I am finished. I am guessing you caught the cold/flu simply because it's the season for it - and your body has a harder time fighting it off because you're on your cycle.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    I'm going through the same thing right now. It was explained to me that everybody gets sick off of vet drugs. I think I like deca better.

I never got sick, but i only have a cycle of QV deca under my belt

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    The whole thing about vet drugs is total BS. There's no sound reasoning to back it up. I've been on Fina which is used in cattle and been just fine. Unless the chemical compound in question has some fundamental flaw to it that makes it disaggreable to the human body, there is nothing to base that argument off of. If it works in horses, it should work just fine in any other mammal. The reason vet drugs get a bad rap is not because of the chemical compounds themselves, but because the conditions in which they are manufactered are usually less than perfect, same goes with most UG labs. This usually lends the products to being more succeptable to contamination from bacteria, which of course could very well lead to the user getting sick. But it really has absolutely nothing to do with the steroidal compounds themselves.

Peace

-Taejoon

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro anything you put something foreign in your body especially Gear, it weakens your immune system. It sounds like you may not have many cycles under your belt, it get's better. Your body will get used to it. I used to get sick my first couple of weeks on any type of gear, winny, eq, test. Didn't matter.
    Some advice, get plenty of rest, take a multivitamin some B 12 and/or B6 will also help the immune system. Plenty of Vitamin C also at least until your body learns to adjust.
    IMO if you body is not used to foreign substances in your body it can not process them correctly. I find the more I do cycles, my body responds better and better, the more cycles I go thru. My first time I broke my cherry, I got little results, and I was training and eatting properly, but stayed sick several weeks into my first cycle.
    Just keep stickin with it. YOur body will learn to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Bro anything you put something foreign in your body especially Gear, it weakens your immune system. It sounds like you may not have many cycles under your belt, it get's better. Your body will get used to it. I used to get sick my first couple of weeks on any type of gear, winny, eq, test. Didn't matter.
    Some advice, get plenty of rest, take a multivitamin some B 12 and/or B6 will also help the immune system. Plenty of Vitamin C also at least until your body learns to adjust.
    IMO if you body is not used to foreign substances in your body it can not process them correctly. I find the more I do cycles, my body responds better and better, the more cycles I go thru. My first time I broke my cherry, I got little results, and I was training and eatting properly, but stayed sick several weeks into my first cycle.
    Just keep stickin with it. YOur body will learn to adjust.
    This is an old thread, but I apprecaiate your response none the less. I've been taking mega-doses of vitamen-C lately and seems to be helping, about 4-5 grams/day. Anyway, I appreciate the response.

Peace

-Taejoon

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would try some b-12 and I had this flu that's going around and was messed up during my cycle for 2 wks and still I feel tired all the time.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    May want to go get more antibiotics

Thread Information