Fuller is offline Associate Member

Question Nolva or liquidex?

I think i am a little pron to gyno. I am a big guy. 6' 1" 245. I do not know my fat % but i can say that i do some fat on my bones, along with quite a bit of muscle mass as well. I just started a cycle of L-Clen and L-t3, but i am wondering if i might not have a natural abundance of estro in my blood, and maybe should use an anti esg as well. I am weight training and doing 30-45 minutes of cardio. I am 29 and have "breasts" that were a little to big all my life. Underneath my flab on my pecs there is a definte layer of muscle mass, i just cant seem to bring it to the top and tone my pecs. Any help would be great...thanks guys Fuller

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    nolva will help with gyno definetly!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you feel your making more estrogen then you need to get blood work done by a doctor............... also neither Clen or T3 will cause an uptake in estrogen causing gyno. If your talking about estrogen related fat deposits wich is a lot different then gyno then I would use L-dex to help with that problem.

One more thing...... I hope your running at least a low dose of AS with the Clen/T3...... if your not the T3 will eat your muscle making you look fatter.

Thread Information