Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stacked_kid is offline New Member

Question i need a begginer stack

i need to know what the best 8 week cycle is to gain muscle and burn a lil fat can anyone help me

dont ask for sources - Bathgate

and i would rather have oral doses if possible for good gains in eight weeks

Shud is offline Associate Member
    do some research on beginner cycles.....
    do not ask for sources either....
    ignore the pms u might get as they are probably scammers....

and what did u used to order??? it sounds like you no nothing about aas....no flame inteded....

Quote Originally Posted by stacked_kid
    and i would rather have oral doses if possible for good gains in eight weeks

oh and stats..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    orals only comon bro, do some research

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    i need to know what the best 8 week cycle is to gain muscle and burn a lil fat can anyone help me and do you know where i can get them i use to order them off of a man on the internet but his e-mail no longer works. i tried today i got christmas money...yeah!
    Like Shud says, you can post on this board for sources. Anyone that pm's you will be a scammer. Sources are sacred and theres a big write up about this kinda thing.

Need more info on your stats. Generally test is the base and you can stack with whatever.

Like they say, read up. Thers plenty of info on first cycle and some of the senior bros here are great wealths of info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    Like Shud says, you can post on this board for sources. Anyone that pm's you will be a scammer. Sources are sacred and theres a big write up about this kinda thing.

Need more info on your stats. Generally test is the base and you can stack with whatever.

Like they say, read up. Thers plenty of info on first cycle and some of the senior bros here are great wealths of info.
    Agreed need more stats..... age, weight, height, cycle experiance........ and yes test should always be the base of all cycles and test only cycle is a great beginer cycle.

Orals really shouldn't be considered until you a few cycles under your belt........ if your not ready to stick yourself then you're not ready to use AS.

i dont mind sticking myself i just dont think id like to do it everyday. but i will if it the the quickest and most effective..and can you use the same needle if you clean it? im 18 years old 210lbs and exactly 6'0" tall i only did one steroid before but the acne got so bad i had to quit but it was just d-bol and nothind else..i dont care now i just need to get a little more define not so much bit just cut a lil fat and get a lil muscle.

not so much bigger*

gator1298 is offline New Member
    #1 you will get flamed because your not old enough.
    #2 you don't have any knowledge about AS.
    #3 you will f- up your body because you dont know what your doing.
    #4 you will care when your dik don't work when you older... READ bro..
    I came in here just like you, but you need to read more about these things. You can't just stick yourself and everything will be fine.. You could get tits, and you could really f up your body.
    All people can say is, READ, gain knowledge, grow naturally, and make sure you know what your doing first.. Your too young, i wont be the first or the last one to tell you that.
    JP

i dont mind sticking myself i just dont think id like to do it everyday. but i will if it the the quickest and most effective..and can you use the same needle if you clean it? im 18 years old 210lbs and exactly 6'0" tall i only did one steroid before but the acne got so bad i had to quit but it was just d-bol and nothind else..i dont care now i just need to get a little more define not so much bit just cut a lil fat and get a lil muscle.

well i know threre are steroids where you dont get bitch tits and you can get other steroids to counter that effect and just explain what flammed means im 18 i have the same stuff in my body that you do..i mean i will tkae your advise i just want to know if there is any possable way i can do it and be fine like t3 and clen will that cut or just lose weight quick?i really just want cut!

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    The "search" button at the top of the screen is one of the best tools on this board. do some searches, everything about beginner cycles has been discussed hundreds of times on here. Good luck.

if you take t-3 do you need protien also?

what is good with that t-3?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what is good with that t-3?
    i totally agree with gator.. way too young... you need to do alot alot more research. and NO you should not take t3 by itself... it is catabolic which basically means it will eat your muscle away. research these tthings yourself and learn as much as you can

orals only?? hahha

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you take t-3 do you need protien also?
    at yer weight you need atleast 300 grams a day no matter what!

and also i see pics of kids on here that are 18 and they look great nothing really wrong....well i just want to get my overall appearance better i have decent legs and arms i just need to cut fat from my chest and a lot from my stomach...i got really good looking abs......just under the fat...lol thanks

Do NOT ask for sources. READ THE RULES

Thank you, Bathgate

i really dont lift that much...i run 3 times a week for an hour each time and i do 100 sit-ups and 100 push-ups a day...the two days that i dont run i lift tuesday and thursday i do upper body...but i have so much trouble with my chest and stomach any advise for those parts and without weights if possible my gym membership is about up..and on the inside of each thigh. i just really wanna drop this fat so i can quit cardio so much and focus on lifting.

Bro you wont need to stick yourself every day. Depending on the AS you can do it maybe twice a week or such. I tend to prefer more shots and reduce the amount. Yes more shots can hurt but your diluting the dosage and with oil based roids like test it can avoid pain.

I would prefer using a new needle. I mean this thing is going 1-2 inches ionto your muscle so if your paying for roids you gotta think of your health too.

Needles cost nothing and in most countries you can get them for free.

well i know threre are steroids where you dont get bitch tits and you can get other steroids to counter that effect and just explain what flammed means im 18 i have the same stuff in my body that you do..i mean i will tkae your advise i just want to know if there is any possable way i can do it and be fine like t3 and clen will that cut or just lose weight quick?i really just want cut!
    Bro, your only 18?!?!?!?

Your still growing. Let your body do it naturally for a few years. Your natural test levels should still be at their peak anyway at your age.

I would suggest you look at your diet and workout routines. Maybe you need to bump up your protein intake and redefine your workout and rest systems.

Give us some stats on you so that maybe some of the greatly experienced b ros can help you out.

i really dont lift that much...i run 3 times a week for an hour each time and i do 100 sit-ups and 100 push-ups a day...the two days that i dont run i lift tuesday and thursday i do upper body...but i have so much trouble with my chest and stomach any advise for those parts and without weights if possible my gym membership is about up..and on the inside of each thigh. i just really wanna drop this fat so i can quit cardio so much and focus on lifting.
    Muscles respond to stress. The more you give them the bigger they grow. Roids wont do anything unless you stress your muscles enough to grow. But for them to grow they need two other things. Protein and Time. Many guys overlook the simple need for enough nutrients and rest. Your muscles grow when you sleep and if you dont do enough of this then your wasting time.

It sounds like your doing enough for your abs. Its just a matter of slowly losing the gut you have and they will show eventually, be patient.

If you want to grow your diet needs to be high protein/mod carb/ low fat. What do you eat now. You should be aiming for about 1.5gm/lb body weight of protein.

Also running aint gonna fix everything. As your muscles get bigger then you will burn more fat anyway. I would focus on working out more and perhaps do maybe 2-3 cardio sessions per week but keep them short to say about 30 mins.

If you stress your body to much with cardio and dont eat enough, then your body will cannibalise your muscls which is exactly the opposite of what you want.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    youre getting good advice stacked_kid. keep listening and do some more reading. 18? maybe too soon. yeah, others may have done it that early, but if you stay natural for a few more years while you do your research, you'll be glad you did.

This thread is ridiculous. Besides the fact of him being too young, having zero knowledge on lifting, AAS, diet, etc, and you have nice abs underneath your fat, what a dumbass comment. It's one thing to come on here and not know alot, it's another to come here with nothing and ask if you should be taking steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    This thread is ridiculous. Besides the fact of him being too young, having zero knowledge on lifting, AAS, diet, etc, and you have nice abs underneath your fat, what a dumbass comment. It's one thing to come on here and not know alot, it's another to come here with nothing and ask if you should be taking steroids.
    Agreed.

Hopefully though he'll take some of the advice here and learn, and not screw his body up for the rest of his life.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Threads like this really scare me. Didn't any catch what he said? He said

"and can you use the same needle if you clean it?"

Jesus Christ, that line alone is f u c k e d up.

OK. LISTEN and LISTEN to me good. YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG. Steroids bro is NOT a joking matter. At your age, you can seriously **** yourself up forever. Bitch tits. Bro thats the least of your problems. YOU better slow down, start reading thread about guys your age who screwed themselves up big time. Is your health not important to you?

I'm speechless.............

WOW, I didn't even read the thread where he said he doesn't even lift? I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it's guys like you that give Steroids such a bad name. This thread cannot be serious.

Do you honestly think taking steroids is some miracle drug? NO, and I mean NO steroid will get you big without proper diet, workout routine, sleep etc...

Do you know the hard work and effort guys on this board put in? They sacrafice a lot for there bodies. Most of them have been lifting for several years before deciding to do Roids.

I prey for your health you don't touch a steroid.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    WOW, I didn't even read the thread where he said he doesn't even lift? I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it's guys like you that give Steroids such a bad name. This thread cannot be serious.

Do you honestly think taking steroids is some miracle drug? NO, and I mean NO steroid will get you big without proper diet, workout routine, sleep etc...

Do you know the hard work and effort guys on this board put in? They sacrafice a lot for there bodies. Most of them have been lifting for several years before deciding to do Roids.

I prey for your health you don't touch a steroid.
    HEAR HEAR!!!

Word of wisdom. I only hope buylongterm that he listens to you.

But hey, Ive got a wholse sharps container full of used needles if you wanna come by and clean them you can have them

and also i see pics of kids on here that are 18 and they look great nothing really wrong....well i just want to get my overall appearance better i have decent legs and arms i just need to cut fat from my chest and a lot from my stomach...i got really good looking abs......just under the fat...lol thanks

Do NOT ask for sources. READ THE RULES

Thank you, Bathgate
    Why I bother to get sucked in like this I have no idea. But the guys at 18 that look great BUST there ass, and most of them are NATURAL!

T3 and protein? Do U even know what T3 is? CLEN ? You better be careful, you are heading down a path of destruction.

Please be careful.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    This whole thread is a mess and should be locked.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

agreed.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    lol....i think that might be a good idea....
    but allot of ood info is here aswell....
    i dunno....some people are just impaitent and lazy....
    just do your research before you ask questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    lol....i think that might be a good idea....
    but allot of ood info is here aswell....
    i dunno....some people are just impaitent and lazy....
    just do your research before you ask questions...
    Everyone just wants a fix overnight, they think you pop a few pills throw in a needle and your done

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    heres an ideal cycle for you whey protein wks 1-24 creatine wks 1-12 a good fat burner as product recommends hard training wks 1-24 no junk food,plenty of chicken,tuna,raw eggs wks 1-24 come back in 6months with progress report

heres an ideal cycle for you whey protein wks 1-24 creatine wks 1-12 a good fat burner as product recommends hard training wks 1-24 no junk food,plenty of chicken,tuna,raw eggs wks 1-24 come back in 6months with progress report...

if that is good i will do that...sorry about not knowing anything i just wish you all would be nicer about it....thanks for the halp and the info everyone...i appriciate it.

heres an ideal cycle for you whey protein wks 1-24 creatine wks 1-12 a good fat burner as product recommends hard training wks 1-24 no junk food,plenty of chicken,tuna,raw eggs wks 1-24 come back in 6months with progress report...

if that is good i will do that...sorry about not knowing anything i just wish you all would be nicer about it....thanks for the halp and the info everyone...i appriciate it.
    We're not purposely being hardass's about it, it's just that jumping into a cycle without having the slightest clue of how to even properly use steroids is just gonna get you hurt. The people who rush into the game, are always the first ones out of the game.

Yes sorry I was not actually laughing at you but at the cycle. Its actually not a bad cycle for a beginner.

Patience and persistence will be your greatest tools on your road to success bro, use them well

thanks

what is a good way to get rid of love handle's and a lit gut i do so many situps but the aint working ive been doing them for like one month at 100 a day and i see nothing...im mostly concerend with the love handles

what is a good way to get rid of love handle's and a lit gut i do so many situps but the aint working ive been doing them for like one month at 100 a day and i see nothing...im mostly concerend with the love handles
    situps are gonna do nothing if your diet isn't right, and some cardio wouldn't hurt

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you guys have this one taken care of, no need for me to add my gentle words of wisdom this time....

Peace

-Taejoon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information