CanadianTemple is offline Junior Member

Exclamation GYNO!!! What to expect! Detection to Surgery!

I did one stack my entire life and it gave me bad gyno!! It was a small stack of 300 to 400mg Deca per wk x 8 wks and 50mg winny ed x 5 wks and PCT. All the research I did told me that gyno at such low doses was very very unlikely.
    So about half way through my cycle I lightly dropped some dumb-bells on my chest while trying to kick them up for shoulder presses. The next day my nipples were very sore and sensitive. I figured it was because of my gym 'accident'! The pain hadn't gone away by the end of my cycle. It had got a little better but it was still aways there. One day and noticed some brownish fluid coming from one of my nipples and totally freaked out! The next day I made a visit to my doctor and told him the whole thing...including taking AS! He told me, also, that doses that low would not cause gyno! He told me to come back if it didn't go away shortly. My nipples really started to hurt and both started to ooze fluid, I went back and told him I wanted the lumps removed NOW!! I had a lump about the size of pea on the left and another on about the size of a quarter on the right. There was nothing to see but you could easily feel them under the skin. So they scheduled surgery for me!
    I arrived at the hospital and waited for about an hour until I was brought into the surgery room. Then it was nighty-night time!!! When I woke up THREE hours later!!!! (I think they gave me too much anesthetic because the surgery only lasted 34 minutes!!) Upon waking up there was very little pain. The drain they had put in on each side hurt the most. They inserted a plastic tube about two inches below and to the outside of the incision which was pushed up under the skin to the cavity where the lumps had been. I wore this for three days. The incision was made right were the darker color skin of the nipple meets the lighter skin. It went about 1/3 of the way around my nipple with about 6 stitches to close it. I was also given a medication to keep the swelling and pain down.
    It has been two weeks now since the surgery. I have next to no feeling in my nipples but this will come back as it heals. The incision is disappearing a little more everyday. They pulled some surrounding fat tissure together to keep the nipple from having a 'caved in' appearance. There is still some very minor discomfort but nothing major.
    So, that is what you can expect if you have gyno surgery!!!! On the up side, they removed both glands!!!! NO MORE GYNO.....EVER!!!!! As for cost...$0.00!! Gotta love Canadian Healthcare!
    The moral of this story is...do LOTS of research, make sure you pick the right anti-e for your cycle, even small stacks can go wrong, and if you were prone to 'gyno-like' symptoms when going through puberty you are at greater risk!!!
    Good-luck to all!
    Last edited by CanadianTemple; 01-03-2004 at 09:25 PM.

MachZ is offline Member
    Good post bro. Sorry to hear about your gyno though, but nice to see you were covered.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Oh Canada... We don't have much but at least we have healthcare

...now that I don't have any glands to worry about, I'll be doing my second cycle in spring!!! Deca and Test!!!

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTemple
    ...now that I don't have any glands to worry about, I'll be doing my second cycle in spring!!! Deca and Test!!!

Bro, i've never had any gyno problems but is it normal to be covered for gyno in Canada?
    Did OHIP or whatever cover it or private work insurace etc?

Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Bro, i've never had any gyno problems but is it normal to be covered for gyno in Canada?
    Did OHIP or whatever cover it or private work insurace etc?
    Well, I think normally it would not have been covered. But they take a blood sample to see if anything was wrong. If steroids had been detected then I highly doubt it would have been covered. But my test came back 100% clean! Even my doctor figured it had not been caused by the AS.

MachZ is offline Member
    Thanks for the info CT. Deca should of shown up in a steriod test so they must have just done a regular blood test.
    Good to hear bro, kudos to your doc.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry about the Gyno. Price you pay for using. Its not common at low dosages. I do 3x's that much and dont get Gyno. Depends on the user. I wish I could get my glands removed. Maybe sometime soon here.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Sorry about the Gyno. Price you pay for using. Its not common at low dosages. I do 3x's that much and dont get Gyno. Depends on the user. I wish I could get my glands removed. Maybe sometime soon here.
    Wouldn't that be nice?

Thread Information