New Guy USMC is offline New Member

question on clenuterol

I did do a bit of research on clenbuterol , but let me ask a experienced person, do you think it would help me lose alot of fat and tone me up, and get me a bit stronger, I will also lift

Can you also give me more info on it please

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It will not make you stroger... Clen is not a steroid . Also, if your body fat is high then you should get your diet in check.......... without a proper diet/cardio all you wil be doing is wasting your money and time.

well I actually do alot of cardio an hour to a half hour almost everyday, I just have a beer belly basically, and Its being a bitch I tried everything, I even stopped beer I need to lose 20 pounds,

I was thinking of using sus, and winni, and clen

but maybe clen alone will do the trick

can you tell exactly what clen does, does it make u lose weight tone muscle etc

thx

brian

It helps you lose bodyfat by speeding up your metabolism and raising your body tempature......

You're doing way too much cardio bro......... You're most likely eatting away at your muscle by doing so much cardio...... 40 mins 4 times a week in the morning before eatting is good at buring fat. Also, do you do any weight training?..... the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be.

How does your diet look?

Well I goto a military school, I diet there fruit in the morning, some meat, chicken preferably, and If the dinner sucks Ill have a salad w tuna no dressing, oh and of course no soda the thing is I some how break it whether it be me drinking beer like a mofo, or just eating to much when Im home

I dont Know so Im hoping clen buterol will do the trick with out to much dieting

what do u think

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy USMC
    Well I goto a military school, I diet there fruit in the morning, some meat, chicken preferably, and If the dinner sucks Ill have a salad w tuna no dressing, oh and of course no soda the thing is I some how break it whether it be me drinking beer like a mofo, or just eating to much when Im home

I dont Know so Im hoping clen buterol will do the trick with out to much dieting

what do u think

If you use clen and dont diet its not going to work the miracles you want. Check cycles out on this site that include ECA. And do cardio like mud man said. He knows what hes talking about

what do u think
    That's the problem............ your diet is really bad......... You need to eat at least every 3 hours to get your metabolism going. I wouldn't even waste my money on the clen.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a clen handbook in the educational threads take a look at that i'm sure it will have the answers you are looking for. But if your diets not in check its not going to part the sea.

What do you recommend as a diet w clen to help me see some fast results....let me know

and what do u think of me usin

sus winni and clen

thanks

brian

I think you need to read up in the diet and training forums first before even thinking of using anything.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    What do you recommend as a diet w clen to help me see some fast results....let me know

sus winni and clen

thanks

brian
    For some people there is absolutly nothing wrong with simply counting calories and doing good cardio, and lifting...won't get you contest prep but you should lose weight by simply doing this.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member

sus winni and clen

thanks

brian
    Like Mudman says, your diet is the first port of call. Many guys overlook that when they start using AS thinking that the roid will fix everything. It will do wonders but only if you have the disciplined regime to go with it. That includes, diet/workout and of course rest.

Most guys use clen after their cycle to get rid of the little extra they may put on from chomping 3000+ calories per day. But like Mudman says, break your diet into say 5 smaller meals, make them high in protein/ mod carb/ and low-no fat. That alone will give you a bit of a kick and yeah stop doing so much cardio. If you wanna stack muscle thats too much and will detract from all the hard work you do lifting weights.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    I see your in military school. So unless your cheating on your diet you should be getting three fairly heathly meals. With the cardio you claim to be doing, there is no reason you can't lose weight. Check the diet forum, very educational.

Thread Information