jmiro is offline Associate Member

The Fina subject to do or not

I have talked to several people. Most people on elitefitness.com say not to do it, and a lot of my buddies in the gym say no. All the people here say do it. I am truely afraid of it. I dont want gyno, I want to slim down and look cut, but I also want alittle size. So please help me to decide with a couple of pros and cons.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    If you're that worried about it, why not try some clen or some t3 instead with a little deca . Won't have to worry about gyno. I guess that's a con cause you can get other stuff that's just as effective.

What's your cycle history bro. If you are a beginner (under 3 or 4 cycles) then I would just stick with clen , t3, test, eq, and winny. You can get cut up and build a little quality muscle with the right diet, cardio, and those "supps"

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    a big con is going to be what you said.."i'm afraid of it"..everytime you feel something different, you will freak and think the tren did it...(stress level will be up)..

alot of shots if your a beginner

test / eq / winny will do a good job for you also....2 shots per week is alot better mentally in the beginning...

on the pro side....it will pack on the muscle and strength...

do a couple of cycles with things like test/ deca /eq / dbol / winny and even some t3 and clen before you move up to tren....just not all at once(wanted to make that clear)...

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    thanks

Its my first cycle and Im afraid of everything, most of all gyno. Im 23 and have huge love handles and a small amount of gyno from being chubby. I guess Ill stick to 600mg of EQ for 8 weeks and 50mg of winny everyday starting at week 3 for 6 weeks. I dont care about shots, I love to shoot, I guess Im sick. Im also throwing in clen and cytomel .

Bro, I never do a cycle without test (Hell I am even running test together with fina right now ). I would add 400-600mg test. You can do Test Prop if you don't want to hold much water, although you will have to inject everyday, or you can do enanthate (holds more water) but you can get away doing the shots in the same syringe as the EQ (twice a week). JMO

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If it is your first cycle and you love to shoot, um what have you been injecting in yourself???

Originally posted by jmiro
    thanks

Its my first cycle and Im afraid of everything, most of all gyno. Im 23 and have huge love handles and a small amount of gyno from being chubby. I guess Ill stick to 600mg of EQ for 8 weeks and 50mg of winny everyday starting at week 3 for 6 weeks. I dont care about shots, I love to shoot, I guess Im sick. Im also throwing in clen and cytomel.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    no need for tren 1st cycle.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Right now I'm on tren /test & winny. If it's your 1st cycle stay away from tren, your not ready for it, it's strong stuff, but I love it!! Why no test, your neglecting the main hormone that makes men men, that should be the base of any cycle!

Thread Information