Thread: Cuba Aas?

somedude247 is offline Member

Cuba Aas?

Does anyone know if AAS is legal in Cuba, Like how it is in mexico....reason why i'm asking is my bro is going down early january and i'm hoping he can ship some back thru parcel delivery.....

Gilster is offline Member
    Just about everything that is shipped out of Cuba is opened and checked before it leaves the country by the government emplyees themselves. I have a lot of family in Cuba and anytime I have EVER had anything like old pictures or family keepsakes sent to me it had been opened. Anything of value is stolen from the pack... Human grade AAS is very easy to aquire with American dollars there but shipping it out is not a good idea. It will be taken.. I have been there a few times and checked it out but I would NEVER try and bring it back...Cuba is one of the countries listed as having possible terroristic intentions against the US...Just let it go bro....

somedude247 is offline Member
    thanxs for the info Glister.....by what u have said there really is no point of trying.....

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Does anyone know if AAS is legal in Cuba, Like how it is in mexico....reason why i'm asking is my bro is going down early january and i'm hoping he can ship some back thru parcel delivery.....
    YOU FOUND THE WORST PLACE TO SHIP IT FROM..I THINK IT WOULD BE SAFER IF YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU ...IF YOU SMART YOU CAN GET IT IN US

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro don't take the chance. Like gilster said the open it when it comes in..

Thread Information