TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member

Xmas interuption

Im currently on my last couple weeks of test prop, and im back home for the holidays. I currently have no where to work out for two weeks, and im still injecting the prop ED. Any suggestions on what to do? Should I just wait it out and hit the gym again in two weeks? How much will this hurt my gains? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3
    Im currently on my last couple weeks of test prop, and im back home for the holidays. I currently have no where to work out for two weeks, and im still injecting the prop ED. Any suggestions on what to do? Should I just wait it out and hit the gym again in two weeks? How much will this hurt my gains? Thanks for all the help in advance.
    Did you train extra hard before the holidays? Taking 6 days off in a row sometimes is good for your program, once in while I have to but then seem to gain better when coming back... you know changing your workout enough to keep fooling the body into growing.

Also dont have weights? Well I take week to 9 day vacations each year... just substitute push ups, sit ups, chin ups, etc like they taught us in PE at high school... workout until you feel the muscles say enough... sometimes this momentary switch to push ups, situps, etc also fools the body into growing because its a change of routine and exercise from your usual gym equipment, etc.... Just might have to do more sets and reps but pushups can workout back muscles, arms, chest... do them on tippy toes and you'll survive the vacation away from the gym just fine.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    No doubt. I agree. I go on many business trips where I find myself doing push-ups, sit ups (whatever I can) in the hotel room. Every bit will help, and the change of pace may actually help.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    any other ideas to keep my strength up while on my almost month vacation?

toolman is offline Banned
    any other ideas to keep my strength up while on my almost month vacation?
    First, I agree with what was said above. Last week was the first week in over 6 months that I took off completely due to travel. I am on cycle now. Since coming back my strength is up more than any 1 week improvement as well as my weight gain. SOmetimes you forget the basics like take a week off once in awhile.

Also, find a gym. Although pushups and sit ups are better than nothing, they are not good for a month if you are on cycle and looking for gains.

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    First, I agree with what was said above. Last week was the first week in over 6 months that I took off completely due to travel. I am on cycle now. Since coming back my strength is up more than any 1 week improvement as well as my weight gain. SOmetimes you forget the basics like take a week off once in awhile.

Also, find a gym. Although pushups and sit ups are better than nothing, they are not good for a month if you are on cycle and looking for gains.

I hope this helps. i just took off 16 days from working out due to my car being impounded (dont ask) but i kept up with my test the whole time. when i got bact to the gym i was the same weight and now a few days later i am up a few pounds. though the rest was longer than desired i think from my results i handled it properly

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Same here. My gym is down for a week. But ike most of the bros here say it doesnt really matter and in fact can help.

I find the rest sometimes allows my muscles to actually grow and recuperate so that when I hit the gym again it takes only 1-2 days before Im back at full strength or even more.

Watch that roid rage ya hear!

Thread Information