Thread: 1st time low?

sleger72 is offline New Member

1st time low?

Most guys are saying min of 400 test enth for first cycle at least 10 wks.
    I am 31, 5'10 160lbs and low body fat.(baiscally your skinny kid)
    I am looking for about 15-20lbs with 90% retained. Nolva only if needed and PCT of clomid 300/100/50.
    Does anyone see a problem with 250mg instead of jumping into 400 or would I be wasting alot of money. I don't want to blow up overnight, just put some mass and weight on gradually.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Bro, if you're 5'10'' and 160 lbs, juice ain't gonna do thing for ya. You need to look at your diet and training routine.

Peace

-Taejoon

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you can start at 250mgs to see how you will react to it but remember it will be a few weeks before you get any results. while on you should eat like a mutha f'er to put on pounds and stay away from cardio!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Bro, if you're 5'10'' and 160 lbs, juice ain't gonna do thing for ya. You need to look at your diet and training routine.

Peace

-Taejoon

What Taejoon meant to say was that it would probably be best if you gained a bit more naturally before jumping on gear. Juice will def. do something for you, and if anyone tells you otherwise they aren't being entirely truthful But start stuffing your face (good food, not bigmacs) and lifting heavy and gain a bit more naturally. Why juice when you dont have to?

In regards to your initial question, I think you should gain off 250, nothing sick, but you would see some gains with proper diet and training. At 300mg a wk I saw huge gains and alot of ppl said it was too low of a dose, im really glad i didn't go 4-500mg. If the test you have is 250mg/ml (enan or cyp im assuming) then you'd probably want to draw a heavy .5cc 2x a week (sun/wed).

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Get into good eating habbits and that will help with keeping your gains.
    Eat Eat Eat

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    Most guys are saying min of 400 test enth for first cycle at least 10 wks.
    I am 31, 5'10 160lbs and low body fat.(baiscally your skinny kid)
    I am looking for about 15-20lbs with 90% retained. Nolva only if needed and PCT of clomid 300/100/50.
    Does anyone see a problem with 250mg instead of jumping into 400 or would I be wasting alot of money. I don't want to blow up overnight, just put some mass and weight on gradually.
    If you decide to cycle, 250mg of tesosterone per week will be a good starting point. When doing a low dose cycle the following things are important:

1. Use either Cypionate or Enanthate (long lasting esters of testosterone ), stay away from sustanon for low dose cycles.
    2. This is your first cycle--if you do not eat well, then don't blame your lack of growth on your gear or the dose. Too many newbies (and some on their 2nd or 3rd cycles) don't gain as much as they hoped on their first cycle, then they blame gear or dose. Don't fall into this trap.
    3. Make sure you are disciplined consistent in your nutrition, sleep and workout intensity. Don't think you're magically going to start doing everything right once you start your cycle. Don't start your cycle until you have gotten through at least 2 months of diciplined balanced nutrition, rest and workout intensity.
    4. Perfect your diet before you start your cycle.
    5. Perfect your diet before you start your cycle.
    6. Perfect your diet before you start your cycle.

(Did you get the point?)

If you have all your ducks in a row, you can gain 10-15 lbs on a low dose cycle.

Make sure you take note of how your body reacts to the testosterone (i.e. when it starts to take effect in YOUR body, how it affects YOUR gains, how it affects YOUR mood, etc.) Many people have stories about how AS (Anabolic Steroids ) work, but AS affects everyone differently. So, the only way to know how you will be affected is to use it and take note of the effects.

If you haven't already, do a search on this board using the phrase "low dose," and you'll find a ton information. You can also search by my screen name BASK8KACE--I've written several posts on low doses. The search key is in the far upper right corner of this page.

Lift hard, eat well, rest reasonably and grow.

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-24-2003 at 02:04 PM.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    What Taejoon meant to say was that it would probably be best if you gained a bit more naturally before jumping on gear. Juice will def. do something for you, and if anyone tells you otherwise they aren't being entirely truthful But start stuffing your face (good food, not bigmacs) and lifting heavy and gain a bit more naturally. Why juice when you dont have to?

In regards to your initial question, I think you should gain off 250, nothing sick, but you would see some gains with proper diet and training. At 300mg a wk I saw huge gains and alot of ppl said it was too low of a dose, im really glad i didn't go 4-500mg. If the test you have is 250mg/ml (enan or cyp im assuming) then you'd probably want to draw a heavy .5cc 2x a week (sun/wed).
    Ok, I concede that juice will definately help, but it sounds to me like you need to look at your diet and training routine before you look to the needles. Being 5'10'' and 160 lbs tells me their is a lot of room for improvement before you consider going to the darkside.

Peace

-Taejoon

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If you decide to cycle, 250mg of tesosterone per week will be a good starting point. When doing a low dose cycle the following things are important:

1. Use either Cypionate or Enanthate (long lasting esters of testosterone ), stay away from sustanon for low dose cycles.
    2. This is your first cycle--if you do not eat well, then don't blame your lack of growth on your gear or the dose. Too many newbies (and some on their 2nd or 3rd cycles) don't gain as much as they hoped on their first cycle, then they blame gear or dose. Don't fall into this trap.
    3. Make sure you are disciplined consistent in your nutrition, sleep and workout intensity. Don't think you're magically going to start doing everything right once you start your cycle. Don't start your cycle until you have gotten through at least 2 months of diciplined balanced nutrition, rest and workout intensity.

(Did you get the point?)

If you have all your ducks in a row, you can gain 10-15 lbs on a low dose cycle.

Make sure you take note of how your body reacts to the testosterone (i.e. when it starts to take effect in YOUR body, how it affects YOUR gains, how it affects YOUR mood, etc.) Many people have stories about how AS (Anabolic Steroids ) work, but AS affects everyone differently. So, the only way to know how you will be affected is to use it and take note of the effects.

If you haven't already, do a search on this board using the phrase "low dose," and you'll find a ton information. You can also search by my screen name BASK8KACE--I've written several posts on low doses. The search key is in the far upper right corner of this page.

Lift hard, eat well, rest reasonably and grow.

Best of luck to you.
    Do you think perfecting your diet before you start your cycle is important...

I totally agree.............. too many will blame the gear or say they can't gain naturally. You need to eat eat eat and then eat

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ all of the above about diet/training etc.. but my opinion as far as AS goes: that shutting down your natural test production for 250mgs a week of test isn't worth it.
    You mine as well just take creatine and some weight gainer.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I agree w/ all of the above about diet/training etc.. but my opinion as far as AS goes: that shutting down your natural test production for 250mgs a week of test isn't worth it.
    You mine as well just take creatine and some weight gainer.
    MBaraso,

250mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate per week is more than TWICE the normal amount of testosterone produced by a healthy male. 250mg per week is far more than enough to produce pronounced muscle growth.

There are several people on this board, including me, who have experienced good gains on a low-dose cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-24-2003 at 03:19 PM.

sleger72 is offline New Member
    The amount of info on here is amazing and mind boggling. I have actually gained 8lbs in 13 days by focusing on diet and lifting like was suggested before AS. I will continue to research for at least another month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    The amount of info on here is amazing and mind boggling. I have actually gained 8lbs in 13 days by focusing on diet and lifting like was suggested before AS. I will continue to research for at least another month or two.

Congrats, sleger72! Good job, bro.

Keep building that base of solid muscle naturally. When you finally step over to the dark side, your body is going to explode into growth mode because you will have prepared yourself for it.

You have a good head on your shoulders.

toolman is offline Banned
    MBaraso,

250mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate per week is more than TWICE the normal amount of testosterone produced by a healthy male. 250mg per week is far more than enough to produce pronounced muscle growth.

There are several people on this board, including me, who have experienced good gains on a low-dose cycle.
    Agreed! And as I grew nicely on a first cycle of 250, MBaraso you could not be more wrong. My guess is your first cycle was not 250.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I love protein shakes.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Bask8kace!!! for the most part, my first cycle consisted of 250mg and I was extremely happy!!!!!

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member

(Did you get the point?)

Best of luck to you.
    D a n g!!

You mean I gotta eat as well as stick all those nasty little needles into me?

Thread Information