Thread: My First Cycle

NormalDude is offline Junior Member

My First Cycle

I want to finally get my first cycle started. I was planning on test enanthate 500mg / week ( 2 doeses of 250mg on monday and thursday ). I was going to add proviron for anti titties ( not sure on the doesage yet ) and Clomid for PCT. 300mg 10 days after my last shot of test, 100mg daily for 10 days then 50mg daily for the next 10 days.

I am 6' and about 250lbs. About 20% bf. All my fat is in my mid section lower chest and stomache. I know I am not going to have a miracle happen but I want to gain some muscle mass and then try to get rid of fat after that. Any suggestions would be appriciated. Thanks

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i strongly suggest getting rid of alot of the fat first...get to around 12%bf if you can then go ahead with the cycle. test enanthate for a first cycle is a very good idea how long are you going to run your cycle?

I plan to run the cycle of test for 10 weeks. Then the clomid for about three weeks in reduction to get the testies working again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    try to drop down first.
    Your gains will show alot more if you do.
    Maybe use some clen to help you cut some fat first.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I agree, drop the fat as much as possible before starting your cycle. If you try to drop the fat after your cycle, you will lose a lot of your gains.

But doesnt more muscle = more fat burn? I can never seem to lose fat either

Bump

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude
    But doesnt more muscle = more fat burn? I can never seem to lose fat either
    True but to an extent.

You can look at your diet and perhaps some light cardio to help you lose the last bit of muscle, especially that "impossible" area around our guts.

You can try some burners like clen and other but they will only work of you have a strict diet regime.

Yeah I was thinking like after a test cycle maybe go for about 6 weeks on clen and cardio 5 times a week and a high protein diet. how does that sound . I know i will probably lose some muscle but I should kill alot of the fat. Then go back to weights.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    bro, i hope this doesn't offend you but, 6' and 250, if your not a power lifter, you've got to lose about 40-50lbs of fat at least before you start using aas! that's gonna take a long time, if you do it correctly, forget about aas right now, get into decent shape and then worry about it, sounds like you need to work on your diet first, believe it or not, it takes a lot of practice to diet correctly, and if you're anything like me, when you're on cycle, your appetite will blow through the roof, making it all that much harder to lose fat

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude
    Yeah I was thinking like after a test cycle maybe go for about 6 weeks on clen and cardio 5 times a week and a high protein diet. how does that sound . I know i will probably lose some muscle but I should kill alot of the fat. Then go back to weights.
    hehe sorry dude. I mean to say fat.

But yeah cardio is the best way to lose fat but you gotta keep it short and sweet. Anything over 30 mins per session is not necessary.

I tend to do a small run straight after my workout when my carbs are depleted due to the workout and my body needs to burn fat as a source of energy. Early morning is good too.

Not offended. I posted this for opinions. I dont think I have nearly that much fat to lose. I wish I could explain it better. My arms and legs are normal no fat. My chest sticks out more than my gut. And I am not all sloppy. People are surprised when I say I weigh that much.

Thread Information