Drex is offline Junior Member

Urgent Help Needed!! w/ liver values.....

Hey, I've been away from the forum for a while (been away at grad school). I just completed a cycle of test cyp 600 ew for 12 weeks with winny at 50mg ED for the last 7 weeks. I had to go to the doctor to get a checkup for an unrelated medication (doc, friends, parents, etc dont know bout my AAS).......and now, 10 days after my last dose of winny....

MY LIVER VALUES ARE OFF THE ****ING CHARTS!!

My AST levels are 87 with normal being 2-50
    My ALT levels are 164 with normal being 2-60

I have another blood test in two weeks to see if they came down....otherwise I'm going to be in for many crazy liver tests and for hepatis and stuff like that....In the mean time I'm blaming it on my current medication (an SSRI) and antibiotics..

Does anyone with prior experience or medical knowledge of this think my values will come down in time??? Thanks for any input you can give

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I've had elivated LFT's (Liver function tests) too, although I wasn't juicing around or near the time they were found to be high. Basically I'd been drinking alot of other stuff, with a life style change my values came back to their normal values pretty quickly. Although you may have to have a biopsy (sp'ing) and scan done, the tests aren't so bad. PM member 'doc M' he seem's pretty well up on this stuff.
    And best of luck, I know the fright you've had.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most Bodybuilders have higher liver values simply from lifting. Take some Tylers liver detox to help bring the values down but make sure your doctor understands that it is necessary to have CK and GGT levels looked at in people who lift heavy weights to determine if there is a real liver problem. Most doctors do not realize this at all.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I will absolutely have my doctor evaluate those 2 factors. My other concern is that I have now learned that Clomid elevates liver values also, which is gonna **** me over. If my liver values are raised again next time I'm going to have to go for a ****in biopsy too...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drex
    Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I will absolutely have my doctor evaluate those 2 factors. My other concern is that I have now learned that Clomid elevates liver values also, which is gonna **** me over. If my liver values are raised again next time I'm going to have to go for a ****in biopsy too...
    Drex,

You have a PM from me..

Doc M

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Drex,

You have a PM from me..

Doc M

Doc you should post it here so that everyone can benefit from your knowledge. I too have Elevated liver values.

Thread Information