lowrida is offline New Member

dbol question please help!

1st off iv never used any gear befor so i could use all the help i can get. i bin hitn the gym for allmost 2 years now but now im stuck n need that push and of course would love that extra weight. a couple of kats n the gym told me to get on a dbol cycle and that would put that weight i whant on me and on the weights. is this tru and if so what would b a good cycle for a 1st timer?

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrida
    1st off iv never used any gear befor so i could use all the help i can get. i bin hitn the gym for allmost 2 years now but now im stuck n need that push and of course would love that extra weight. a couple of kats n the gym told me to get on a dbol cycle and that would put that weight i whant on me and on the weights. is this tru and if so what would b a good cycle for a 1st timer?

Dbol will definatley push you thru that point of your plateau . . . and then some. huge, quick gains - unbelievable strength as much as 10 pounds or more in two weeks but to me its obvious you know nothing and your friends know very little. you wont keep so much as a pound from Dbol once you go off you will lose every pound and every ounce of strength and be no better off than you started however if your serious there is hope. you can start Dbol at the same time as injectible test enanthate - 500 mgs a week evenly spaced throughout. take the Dbol for 2 - 3 weeks just to get the test started but no linger and keep on the test for 3 months and tapering off the dose slowly for the last two weeks and the biggest thing is to EAT LIKE A MOTHER****ER the juice will do very little but with masses of food intake- look out. go off with some clomid and once you are done and the steroids are all out you should have at least 10-15 pounds off solid muscle to keep. all yours

wow its been a half hour and no one else seems to want to touch this one. if you have any questions ill be on here for awhile longer

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No one wants to answer because maybe he should do his own leg work....

You could get away with a beginning cycle on Dbol . I wouldnt recommend it. Type in dbol in the search button up top at the beginning board page and read a bit.

Its not recommended to do dbol longer than 4-5 weeks due to the c17alcylated liver toxicity. Soon as you come off you will lose your gains. Dbol is meant to be stacked. Dbol is used to front load a cycle not done alone or through out a cycle. For a first time cycle I suggest Test. Better yet dbol/test

enanthate 400mg 1-10wk
    dianabol 30mg 1-4ed

Run this out. Dont taper off like this guy said and clomid is not necessary. Do some research on this board and read.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 12-25-2003 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    No one wants to answer because maybe he should do his own leg work....

You could get away with a beginning cycle on Dbol . I wouldnt recommend it. Type in dbol in the search button up top at the beginning board page and read a bit.

Its not recommended to do dbol longer than 4-5 weeks due to the 17aa liver toxicity. Soon as you come off you will lose your gains. Dbol is meant to be stacked. Dbol is used to front load a cycle not done alone or through out a cycle. For a first time cycle I suggest Test. Better yet dbol/test or dbol/deca

enanthate 400mg 1-10wk
    dianabol 30mg 1-4ed

Run this out. Dont taper off like this guy said and clomid is not necessary. Do some research on this board and read.

tapering off is part of the gainskeeper formula so definatley dont miss out you wont be sorry. and dont listen to LMR clomid gets your body making its own hormones again so you have what it takes to keep most of your gains. without the hormones that sustain the muscle you can workout all you want after and it will still all vanish

Rickson
    Senior Moderator

Are you saying increase your dosage throughout a cycle or decrease it at the end? Well I will address both. While some believe increasing dosages throughout a cycle allows to get over "sticking" points the fact is one takes a while on longer esters to achieve the maximum blood concentration levels. By continually increasing those dosages you throw your hormone levels more out of sorts and quite often see an increase in sides. The reason tapering down is not effective is because essentially you are still shut down regardless of whether you are doing 900 mg of deca a week or 200. There is no increase in recovery time or it is negligible when one uses clomid. Most of us feel that a steady hormone level gives the best results with the least sides. Frontloading is a different issue but I won't attack it on this thread.

kizer_soce
    Retired Moderator

Tapering up I think would be very beneficial on longer cycles....increasing the dose gradual as each plateau is met to keep the gains coming steady.....

As far as tapering down, useless, steroids have half lives so ALL of them are self tapering.....some just do it faster than others....drugs like deca and eq take the longest to clear the system while unesterified drugs will leave rather quickly. The problem with assuming hormone levels will return is that they will not as long as an exogenous source of hormone is present. So by tapering your doses you are in effect causing more harm than good b/c you will be lowering the doses to an inneffective level from a gains standpoint while keeping the levels just high enough to keep your body from starting it's own hormone production.

Tapering click here: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ering+steroids
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 12-25-2003 at 04:09 AM.

Pheedno
    Anabolic Forum Moderator

Deca has more sides-period. And one of the major sides is gyno, which comes from progesterone instead of estrogen like most steroids , so
    anti-e's wont do anything for it. Bromocriptine is the best to combat it and it's usually harder to find than anti-e's.
    EQ will give you a nice hard, vascular look, and the gains will be lean keepable mass. EQ is very mild so sides are far less probable.

Test should be used as a base for any cycle and it should be extended one week longer then your Deca/EQ(which ever you choose).

Tapering is not necessary

Here's the cycle I would suggest
    Wk 1-11 400mg Test enanathate
    Wk 1-10 400mg EQ
    Wk 1-4 30-40mg dbol ED
    Clomid Wks 13-16 on a 300/100/50 split
    Nolvadex on hand for gyno
    Arimidex if bloat is a concern(if affordable, pick up in addition to nolva anyway)

"The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein

mod@ironbodybuilding
    vet@anabolicfreakz

I am no source, I know no source, I wish for no source. If you contact with solicitations or questions regarding such subject, your advances will be ignored.

Click here tapering: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ering+steroids

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    look at luvmuhroids! citing references!

Also, I still dont think clomid is necessary for this first time cycle. Of course thats IMHO...

Not to mention it would help if there were some stats on you like diet, weight and height,bf%, age.

This is a good informational link for newbies about clomid, cycles. Also dbol suggestion. Its general information posted by MOD Ron. In my signature I have an excellent link to a clomid chart.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...clomid+therapy
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 12-25-2003 at 04:31 AM.

legend is offline Associate Member
    lmr, i agree with everything except the clomid. he has to do some pct. otherwise it is a waste of time. i do not care how old he is, when his natural test shuts downs it will not turn back on again in 24 hours. he needs something to keep him going and get those boys back online again. and probably not at the doses recommended her either. i think 300mg for anyone is way too much. 150-200 tops for day one, then 100 for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days.thats is fine for anyone. 300mg is foolish for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    lmr, i agree with everything except the clomid. he has to do some pct. otherwise it is a waste of time. i do not care how old he is, when his natural test shuts downs it will not turn back on again in 24 hours. he needs something to keep him going and get those boys back online again. and probably not at the doses recommended her either. i think 300mg for anyone is way too much. 150-200 tops for day one, then 100 for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days.thats is fine for anyone. 300mg is foolish for anyone.
    Thanks legend then clomid it is.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    of course you need PCT with clomid!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I will say that the post of mine LMR put up is bit out dated in terms of the progesterone caused gyno from Deca .

Also, progesterone is an E2 agonist, so using an antiestrogen WILL help in reducing progesterone sides if they were to become a concern.

As far as tapering is concerned, it is definately not needed. Because of the esters mechanism of action, it is self-tapering in accordance to the half-life(the point at which the hormone has reached 50% depletion)

Example- Enan half-life = 3 days
    250mg injection
    3 days later- 125mg
    3 days later- 62.5mg
    3 days later- 31.25mg
    and so on

Of course this applies once peak levels have been reached, which takes approx. 4x the half-life to achieve.

Clomid is neccessary on any cycle to stimulate LH, thus upstarting natural production

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.

Xxample.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Deca does not convert to progesterone it aromatises into dihydronandrolone.

Thread Information