Thread: WHEN to Start.

Eternal is offline New Member

WHEN to Start.

Well first of all this is an awesome site. 1st time. It is gonna take some time to read through all the info but sure it will be well worth it. Here's my history:34 have been going to the gym for almost 2 years(never before that) 5'9" started at 178 with a ponch went to 165(1st year) and have been over the last year growing muscle and now sit at 193 with creatine and very little change of diet(poor to start with). I have now changed my diet as of about 6 weeks ago. 1g/lb protein, med carbs trying to cut out most fats. I do 6-7 meals a day Udo's oil, multi vitamins and creatine. Here is my question: How long should I continue this before I could/should start thinkin about juicin it up?

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro,

Depends on what you want to juice up for. What are your goals. This board is awsome and has a HUGE amount of info on it. To top that of, there are a hell of alot of guys here who are willing to help you along.

Im the same age and had the same experience and stuff. I just decided that I hit a plateau and wanted to go that step further.

Welcome and good luck

My wife would like me to get HUGE as she really likes it. I would like to thicken up. Not ripped just BIG(or a fair bit bigger than now. chest42.5 bi17 forarm13.5 neck17 thigh22 waist37 shoulder47)

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal
    Well first of all this is an awesome site. 1st time. It is gonna take some time to read through all the info but sure it will be well worth it. Here's my history:34 have been going to the gym for almost 2 years(never before that) 5'9" started at 178 with a ponch went to 165(1st year) and have been over the last year growing muscle and now sit at 193 with creatine and very little change of diet(poor to start with). I have now changed my diet as of about 6 weeks ago. 1g/lb protein, med carbs trying to cut out most fats. I do 6-7 meals a day Udo's oil, multi vitamins and creatine. Here is my question: How long should I continue this before I could/should start thinkin about juicin it up?

well you could start juicing yesterday but i heard a good question to you in there - what are your goals? have you hit a plateau or are you still growing?

I have gained about 1lb/2-3 weeks for the last 6 months. It has definately been muscle but how long is a plateau(1-2-3 months? more?) and is that a good guide for when to start on the roids. Basically I want to get prepared for when that plateau comes.

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan
    well you could start juicing yesterday but i heard a good question to you in there - what are your goals? have you hit a plateau or are you still growing?
    ok we posted those the same minute i didnt get your answer til after. well yes you can juice right away i would suggest looking for Dbol test enanthat and EQ. 3 weeks of dbol 30mg/ed starting your test ENANTHATE 500 mgs a week on the very same day mixd in the EQ in the very same needle at 300mgs a week. the results will be a quick starting gain that gets turbo charged when the test starts to kick in ( about 3 weeks after the first shot) and the EQ will harden you make u look fuller and more ripped and make your gains more keepable. for going off the cycle using clomid will make the difference between keeping 1 pound after and keeping 10-15. this would be a 3 month cycle and is only one example of one of many very good ones out there.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    I have gained about 1lb/2-3 weeks for the last 6 months. It has definately been muscle but how long is a plateau(1-2-3 months? more?) and is that a good guide for when to start on the roids. Basically I want to get prepared for when that plateau comes.
    Is it a plateu or just a lull. There are times when the body can just shut down for a small period. usually a change of diet or something cna cause this.
    AS aint always the answer bro.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i recommend training for at least a couple more years, i don't think it's possible to reach your peak after only two years of lifting, but who knows, everybody is different

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    well you have your diet in order real well, and by what your stating, you've made great progress, I would keep going naturally, you obviously know how to grow, let your body take you to it's limit, you'll know when you need to go to the next level

Thanks for responses. I think I give it another year with the diet change and see how it goes. It will give me some time to get info, keep up on the forum, and set up a plan for if/when I want to do AS.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for responses. I think I give it another year with the diet change and see how it goes. It will give me some time to get info, keep up on the forum, and set up a plan for if/when I want to do AS.
    that's a good way to go about it, it's good to see not everybody is in such a rush.

Thread Information