Stayeraug is offline New Member

Cool Hello, Newbie with some questions :)

Hello,
    I'm 18 years old, 5'8, 135lbs, almost no bodyfat.. Picture attached.. Anyways, I used to work out regularly (no steroids ) for about 6 months, I was in very good shape, and that picture was taken then. Eventually I got arrested for something I never did back in May, and stopped working out since. Now it's December and I'm about to join the gym once again.. After a month of working out hard 5-6 days a week 90mins, I want to start going on juice. I never did it before and have some questions if you all don't mind ..

1. A friend told me I should stack my first cycle and do Dbol , Sustanon 250, and Winny... So far sounds good, only rediculously expensive, what is the going price for each of the 3 listed? Anyways, he said Dbol 600 pills, 5mg, 10 pills a day.. Winny, I don't remember I think 51 amps or whatever that was lol (not good with the steroid terms), and sust I dont remember how much.. This for one cycle, with antiestrogen pills should do me good right? My question is, would this be safe for me? will I die? what should I eat and how much while taking this for MAXIMUM results, cuts, and mass..

2. How much Mass and cuts will I gain with this cycle?

3. Does my dikc shrink or only my balls? How much does it? and how will it affect my sex? Better/ worse?

4. When I'm done with my cycle, will I lose my gains? What do I do to keep em? And if I do lose gains, how much?

5. Whats the running price for what I listed in NY? or wherever..

6. When should I start this first cycle of mine, for best results for May June July, etc.. The summer.. I also don't wanna wait too long, pretty anxious O

7. Should I take Cell-Tech or Nitro-Tech with it? Protein shakes? Creatine? or no?

8. Basically, I want safe, MASSIVE EFFECTIVE MASS, STRENGTH, CUTS, results.. Is what I listed so far good, bad? any suggestions to anything else, more, less? Also, if there's any more important information I need to know regarding taking steroids, please give me your intput..

P.S. I'm only thinking of doing ONE cycle and thats it until maybe a year or more passes by.. I just want this to be my first and last cycle just to get a nice good head start..

Thanks in advance guys, and I appreciate the help if any.. :-D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello, Newbie with some questions :)-me-11.jpg  
    Last edited by Stayeraug; 12-25-2003 at 03:03 AM.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm Another 18 year old?

What is it with you guys. Bro, read this board thoroughly before you ask questions. Your asking stuff that can be answered by a little time spent doing searches.

Welcome anyway

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    Hmmm Another 18 year old?

What is it with you guys. Bro, read this board thoroughly before you ask questions. Your asking stuff that can be answered by a little time spent doing searches.

Welcome anyway

And another "my friend says I should do this", half of this page is filled with guys your age asking the same thing bro, just read up alittle and you'll get all your answers

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    And another "my friend says I should do this", half of this page is filled with guys your age asking the same thing bro, just read up alittle and you'll get all your answers
    lol is all this hating one of the steroid side affects? my post shouldnt bother you guys.. If you have nothing good to say, you don't have to say nothing at all.. And yes your right I could go look up 100 different posts from different people which would take me a lot more time then simply make "another" post and wait for a response.. Instead of all you people hating, all I need is one nice guy who has it in him to answer regardless of the rest of the threads out there and give me a decent answer.. If you guys don't feel like answerign the questions then they don't regard you, please dont let them bother you.. But it's 4am here, give me a break ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Stayeraug
    lol is all this hating one of the steroid side affects? my post shouldnt bother you guys.. If you have nothing good to say, you don't have to say nothing at all.. And yes your right I could go look up 100 different posts from different people which would take me a lot more time then simply make "another" post and wait for a response.. Instead of all you people hating, all I need is one nice guy who has it in him to answer regardless of the rest of the threads out there and give me a decent answer.. If you guys don't feel like answerign the questions then they don't regard you, please dont let them bother you.. But it's 4am here, give me a break ok?
    Bro, you just gotta read up on more info and do the math before you plunge. Youre TOO young. Yes it will take up some of your time but anything worthwhile takes time.

alright bro I'll write this before I go to bed it's 4am here too. Not hatin just statin here. 1-your 18 your nowhere near your potential, 2-you were in good shape before so there's no reason not to atleast wait until your 21, when you have more muscle and are actually ready. 3-you need to get your diet in order. 4- you need to gain more weight. 5-you seem to have very little knowledge on AAS, it's not just pump the juice and watch yourself grow. 6-your body is full of test right now, considering you don't know about AAS, all your gonna do is waste your money, screw up your test production, lose your gains, and waste your time. I had more to write but the computer erased it and it's too late to write it over again, and I can't think of half of it
    How's that better? lol

alright bro I'll write this before I go to bed it's 4am here too. Not hatin just statin here. 1-your 18 your nowhere near your potential, 2-you were in good shape before so there's no reason not to atleast wait until your 21, when you have more muscle and are actually ready. 3-you need to get your diet in order. 4- you need to gain more weight. 5-you seem to have very little knowledge on AAS, it's not just pump the juice and watch yourself grow. 6-your body is full of test right now, considering you don't know about AAS, all your gonna do is waste your money, screw up your test production, lose your gains, and waste your time. I had more to write but the computer erased it and it's too late to write it over again, and I can't think of half of it
    How's that better? lol
    Thanks a lot I appreciate the help bro.. Your right, I am young.. However, my plan is taking what I stated above as one first and last cycle, you know to get a nice head start, get all nice and pumped up.. KEEP working out 5-6 days a week, and eat a LOOTTTT lol... All you said is right, but as for gaining more weight, I just can't.. I eat and eat and nothing.. But is that good for an 18 year old to do one good cycle and end it there? So I could gain a nice 30lbs or so and cuts with it.. and keep working out and eating right from there...

Thanks a lot I appreciate the help bro.. Your right, I am young.. However, my plan is taking what I stated above as one first and last cycle, you know to get a nice head start, get all nice and pumped up.. KEEP working out 5-6 days a week, and eat a LOOTTTT lol... All you said is right, but as for gaining more weight, I just can't.. I eat and eat and nothing.. But is that good for an 18 year old to do one good cycle and end it there? So I could gain a nice 30lbs or so and cuts with it.. and keep working out and eating right from there...

Well lets see, first steroids are not gonna gain you weight like your thinking, if you can't gain now, your definitely not gonna gain while on. You just need to learn to manipulate your diet, cause that's your deciding factor on what happens during your cycle. One cycle then stopping, no wouldn't recommend it at your age. Also that cycle is not what you would want to get on as a first cycle even when your ready to juice.

Well lets see, first steroids are not gonna gain you weight like your thinking, if you can't gain now, your definitely not gonna gain while on. You just need to learn to manipulate your diet, cause that's your deciding factor on what happens during your cycle. One cycle then stopping, no wouldn't recommend it at your age. Also that cycle is not what you would want to get on as a first cycle even when your ready to juice.
    Thanks, though why wouldn't it be good to stop after one cycle? If I take those Anti-Estrogen Pills.. and if that cycle isn't good, then what is?

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    OK buddy, here comes a nice guy answer.... You have no f**king clue what you're doing, you're too young for juice, you will f**k up your body for life if you start now... How's that... These guys aren't hating on you kid, we get 20 threads a day on this board from 18 year olds like you that shouldn't even know what a needle is, much less be sticking it in their bodies and injecting synthetic hormones. Not only that, but if you weren't so god**** lazy, you would quickly find that by using the 'search' button (which is conveniently located in the upper right hand corner of your screen) all of the questions which you could potentially ask have already been answered at least 100 times. And I'm not exaggerating on that figure, this has been covered at least 100 times, probably in the last week. If you are 135 lbs at 18 years old, you have probably close to another 30-40 lbs you can put on naturally in the next 3-4 years before you start thinking about steroids . And if you start doing them now, you will completely f**k up your endocrine system for life, your epiphisal growth plates will fuse, causing your longitudal bone growth to cease (you will be the height you are now for the rest of your life), you will never be able to gain size ever again, unless you are juicing and many more fun things of which I really will not go into because that should hopefully be enough to deter you from doing something this stupid at your age... Merry Christmas...

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-25-2003 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    OK buddy, here comes a nice guy answer.... You have no f**king clue what you're doing, you're too young for juice, you will f**k up your body for life if you start now... How's that... These guys aren't hating on you kid, we get 20 threads a day on this board from 18 year olds like you that shouldn't even know what a needle is, much less be sticking it in their bodies and injecting synthetic hormones. Not only that, but if you weren't so god**** lazy, you would quickly find that by using the 'search' button (which is conveniently located in the upper right hand corner of your screen) all of the questions which you could potentially ask have already been answered at least 100 times. And I'm not exaggerating on that figure, this has been covered at least 100 times, probably in the last week. If you are 135 lbs at 18 years old, you have probably close to another 30-40 lbs you can put on naturally in the next 3-4 years before you start thinking about steroids . And if you start doing them now, you will completely f**k up your endocrine system for life, your epiphisal growth will fuse, causing your longitudal bone growth to cease (you will be the height you are now for the rest of your life), you will never be able to gain size ever again, unless you are juicing and many more fun things of which I really will not go into because that should hopefully be enough to deter you from doing something this stupid at your age... Merry Christmas...

Peace

-Taejoon

Straight and to the point bro, nice

OK buddy, here comes a nice guy answer.... You have no f**king clue what you're doing, you're too young for juice, you will f**k up your body for life if you start now... How's that... These guys aren't hating on you kid, we get 20 threads a day on this board from 18 year olds like you that shouldn't even know what a needle is, much less be sticking it in their bodies and injecting synthetic hormones. Not only that, but if you weren't so god**** lazy, you would quickly find that by using the 'search' button (which is conveniently located in the upper right hand corner of your screen) all of the questions which you could potentially ask have already been answered at least 100 times. And I'm not exaggerating on that figure, this has been covered at least 100 times, probably in the last week. If you are 135 lbs at 18 years old, you have probably close to another 30-40 lbs you can put on naturally in the next 3-4 years before you start thinking about steroids . And if you start doing them now, you will completely f**k up your endocrine system for life, your epiphisal growth will fuse, causing your longitudal bone growth to cease (you will be the height you are now for the rest of your life), you will never be able to gain size ever again, unless you are juicing and many more fun things of which I really will not go into because that should hopefully be enough to deter you from doing something this stupid at your age... Merry Christmas...

Peace

-Taejoon

LOL And this is the Nice guys answer? hehehe

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    c'mon guys, how am i supposed to get my post count up by answering the same question 5 times a day if you keep scaring off all the new guys???? god put teenagers on this earth so people like me can use their blind enthusiasm to my benefit!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    c'mon guys, how am i supposed to get my post count up by answering the same question 5 times a day if you keep scaring off all the new guys???? god put teenagers on this earth so people like me can use their blind enthusiasm to my benefit!
    That's why I jump on em early before the Taejoon hits,

hehe Have you tried the New Member section ?

That's why I jump on em early before the Taejoon hits,
    That's f**king funny, "before the Taejoon hits", has a nice ring to it I think...

Blind enthusiasm or blind stupidity?

Blind enthusiasm or blind stupidity?
    they go hand in hand, brother!

Night fellas...

they go hand in hand, brother!
    Sad but true....

Hmmm Sadly, this thread looks too much like the other one labelled "i need a beginner stack"

OKAY guys, I get your point, you can allllllll shut up now, lol thanks for the 'help' I guess its back to Cell-Tech and Creatine for me... I'm just gonna wait a couple of years and try my luck posting here again...

Thanks again goodnight..

hey stayeraug, really, this thread has been repeated by three different teens three times today alone, and it's xmas for god's sake! the people who are responding to this thread have had arguments about this topic all night, so forgive us if it has become beligerent, but, had you done one search, and looked at one thread about age and starting aas use, you wouldn't have had to post this question, and the forum would have been that much more open for people with hard to answer questions, questions that haven't been delved into so much as of yet

don't stop posting, but get informed first and then if you have any concerns that you haven't seen or searched for yet, please ask, someone else might have the same question, but are afraid to ask

don't stop posting, but get informed first and then if you have any concerns that you haven't seen or searched for yet, please ask, someone else might have the same question, but are afraid to ask
    Your right, but with all these negative responses on AAS over here, I think I'm just gonna call it quits.. I saved up so far $300 for the steroids I was gonna get, but I guess it doesn't matter now.. All I wanted was just to get BIG, HUGE, and CUT.. Vains poping and everything.. and I know that won't happen with atleast a year of hardcore work out routine, and I just don't wanna wait that long.. But wahtever.. I'm just gonna spend that $300 now on a new gym membership, a BIG bottle of Cell-Tech, and a new bottle of ATP Creatine O=-)

Thanks for the help guys.. All the positive & negative feedback appreciated lol.. Merry xmas, happy Chanukah, 'n a happy new year....

Hey it looks like youve learnt some stuff anyway and THAT is never a waste of time.

Thats what this board is set up for. The exchange of information.

Your right, but with all these negative responses on AAS over here, I think I'm just gonna call it quits.. I saved up so far $300 for the steroids I was gonna get, but I guess it doesn't matter now.. All I wanted was just to get BIG, HUGE, and CUT.. Vains poping and everything.. and I know that won't happen with atleast a year of hardcore work out routine, and I just don't wanna wait that long.. But wahtever.. I'm just gonna spend that $300 now on a new gym membership, a BIG bottle of Cell-Tech, and a new bottle of ATP Creatine O=-)

Thanks for the help guys.. All the positive & negative feedback appreciated lol.. Merry xmas, happy Chanukah, 'n a happy new year....
    Hey bud, I laid into you pretty hard, and for that I won't apologize because I think you needed to hear it. But here's a suggestion, instead of spending that 300$ on Celltech and ATP, think about spending it on food. I'm being serious, not flaming you this time. You also might want to consider looking into your workout routine, 5-6 days a week is not the way to go for building mass bro, I was a little guy once to, and all I wanted was a quick fix, but the truth is, putting on size is a lot of work, with or without juice. Stick around the boards for awhile, ask about workout routines and diet, because that is what you need to be focusing on right now. Have a Merry Christmas, this time I really mean it...

Peace

-Taejoon

great advice taejoon, i was going to say the same thing about the food, but i had to drop the kids off at the pool

great advice taejoon, i was going to say the same thing about the food, but i had to drop the kids off at the pool
    Thanks bro. All right, this time I really am going to bed.... I swear....

legend is offline Associate Member
    bro do your self a favor. hit the search button and do alittle more research. no one is flaming you, and yes your new here so it is very understandable. we were all as anxious as you when we first started also, but alot of guys here seem to forget when they did not know **** either. just do some more research, do not listen to the idiots in your gym. and then ask a few questions once you yourself have a better understanding of it.from your pics i think you have a good foundation for some serious muscle gains. you look pretty solid. don't **** up your first cycle going off half cocked. learn more first. and get that **** eating grin off your face !!!!
    Last edited by legend; 12-25-2003 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    bro do your self a favor. hit the search button and do alittle more research. no one is flaming you, and yes your new here so it is very understandable. we were all as anxious as you when we first started also, but alot of guys here seem to forget when they did not know **** either. just do some more research, do not listen to the idiots in your gym. and then ask a few questions once you yourself have a better understanding of it.from your pics i think you have a good foundation for some serious muscle gains. you look pretty solid. don't **** up your first cycle going off half cocked. learn more first. and get that **** eating grin off your face !!!!
    Yeah Legend got the most important point of them all. The Grins gotta go bro
    lmao

DirtyDee is offline Banned
    u really will never gain again if u use at 18 years old unless u keep juciing?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDee
    u really will never gain again if u use at 18 years old unless u keep juciing?

Is that a question or statement

Thread Information