total911 is offline New Member

Is this cycle good?

Ok I am new to taking steroids . i am 5'11 220 25 yrs old been working out for about 12yrs. pretty muscular and very strong. (500ib squat natural). my problem is i have a hard time gettin lean and cut. i gain weight with no problem. i have somewhat of a cut right now, though. i was thinking about using winstrol , deca and primobolan . for ten weeks 150mg eod of winny, 200mg of deca and 50mg of primo. what do u guys think?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need to add some testosterone if you want to avoid side effects related to tesosterone deficiency.

One of the best first cycles is

500 mg test cyp/enan a week, for 12 weeks.
    .25 mg arimidex each day.
    10 mg nolvadex each day.

2 weeks after your last shot, start clomid post cycle therapy .

The reason i suggest test only is becuase you don't know how your body will react to anabolics. It's best to stick to one or two compounds the first time. The arimidex will keep the test "bloat" away, but if you're really concerned about it you can use testosterone proprionate.. but you'll have to inject every day or every other day.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I think you need to add some testosterone if you want to avoid side effects related to tesosterone deficiency.

One of the best first cycles is

500 mg test cyp/enan a week, for 12 weeks.
    .25 mg arimidex each day.
    10 mg nolvadex each day.

2 weeks after your last shot, start clomid post cycle therapy .

The reason i suggest test only is becuase you don't know how your body will react to anabolics. It's best to stick to one or two compounds the first time. The arimidex will keep the test "bloat" away, but if you're really concerned about it you can use testosterone proprionate.. but you'll have to inject every day or every other day.
    I agree with that..but if you really want to you could run the winny wk9-14..1 day after winny start pct.....just my .02

DB

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test test test

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Are you trying to gain or just lose fat.

Why not try a cycle of clen to cut up a bit. As you said you seem to gain weight quite easily.

Then once you are cut, you can hit the juice if you want and see greater effects due to your nice cut.

My two cents

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    primo is a waste of time and money, first time should be a 10 or twelve week cycle of test only

I really did not wnan use test because i wantes to keep whatever gains i got. i have tried cytomel and did lose sum fat, but i dont really wanna keep ****in with it to often. i figured the winny would help me lose sum fat and the deca would lean me out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by total911
    I really did not wnan use test because i wantes to keep whatever gains i got. i have tried cytomel and did lose sum fat, but i dont really wanna keep ****in with it to often. i figured the winny would help me lose sum fat and the deca would lean me out a bit

why would we all suggest a cycle where you will lose your gains (that would be pointless). with proper pct and diet you will keep around 90% of your gains.

and deca will NOT lean you out at all. It is used for bulking, it is known for alot of water retention therefore making you look soft and bully, which is not what leaning out means. research about EQ if you want to lean out.

BUT you do need test no matter what you run.

research bro

thanx everyone for ur imputs.. can anyone suggest a cycle i can use i really dont wanan gain too much mass jus wanan get lean. i am a martial artist not really a body builder...thanx guys

Quote Originally Posted by total911
    thanx everyone for ur imputs.. can anyone suggest a cycle i can use i really dont wanan gain too much mass jus wanan get lean. i am a martial artist not really a body builder...thanx guys

wk 1-10 test prop 350mg (100mg eod or 50 ed)
    wk 1-10 EQ 300mg
    wk 5-10 winny 50mg ed
    proper pct with clomid and nolva

you might want to add some liquidex in there for even more of a "harder look"
    this might be too much for a first time user but it will defintely add lean solid body mass.

Thread Information