pestis is offline Junior Member

deca/winstrol cycle question

my bro is going to use theses two. not sure of doseages. wants to know pct. planning on clomid. should he use nolvadex ?
    I told him I dont think clomid is needed with deca but not sure about winstrol .
    thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, You definitely need to run clomid for DECA !!! Deca will shut your bro down hard! 2nd, I don't like that cycle one bit. Where is the TEST? I hope your bro doesn't have a girlfriend because he might not be able to get it up "DECA DICK".
    He needs to come on here and list his stats, exp, etc... Has he ever done a cycle before?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, You definitely need to run clomid for DECA !!! Deca will shut your bro down hard! 2nd, I don't like that cycle one bit. Where is the TEST? I hope your bro doesn't have a girlfriend because he might not be able to get it up "DECA DICK".
    He needs to come on here and list his stats, exp, etc... Has he ever done a cycle before?
    you are right, he does need to come on here.
    I thought clomid wasnt needed for deca because deca doesnt convert to estrogen?
    I told him you all reccomend test for the 1st cycle but he thinks he will keep his gains better with deca.
    keep the info comin'

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    you are right, he does need to come on here.
    I thought clomid wasnt needed for deca because deca doesnt convert to estrogen?
    I told him you all reccomend test for the 1st cycle but he thinks he will keep his gains better with deca.
    keep the info comin'
    Buylongterm is recommending the clomid for PCT, not as an anti e. The nolva won't do you any good as deca related gyno is not estrogen related. I agree with him, this is a lousy cycle. Go with test and deca.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    He will loose it all if proper pct isn't done.You and your bro need to learn..use the search key above and read bro..otherwise it's going to the blind leading the blind,

Be cool

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He will loose it all if proper pct isn't done.You and your bro need to learn..use the search key above and read bro..otherwise it's going to the blind leading the blind,

Be cool

DB
    Agreed

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Have to do PCT.. He would lose his gains..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    That's cause some people read so much into those charts on steroids , and see that deca for example is given a 9 out of 10 for keeping gains, and they think that's all they need to take. The chart doesn't break down how deca really works and what can happen when just taken alone

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    deca and winny are complete opposites.. is it a buling cycle or cutting cycle?

and YES you need PCT with deca, it is one of the hardest steroids on your hpta system. also might need some bromo with the deca

oh yeah you DO need test!

Thread Information