heynow is offline New Member

need help bout cycle

im a male, 220lbs 20%bf. i want to cut down to 205 and decrease bf to 10%. i have much access to anything i want, however dont want to get into the crazy **** like gh, insulin , that can possilby cause some serious problems. im looking for some advice on what i should take, i am very familiar with the diet sector, however what cardio recommendations does anyone have. i have been working out for years, but have never saw my abs. without getting toooo toooo crazy on ****, what advice can u give me......thanks

Body is offline Associate Member

Kiss

I would keep it real simple. First and foremost, diet is everything in your case. For a little extra help, jump on some Clen . Start it off slow and increase your dosage daily until you fins what works for you. Do some reseach on clen and IMO stick only with that as far as chemicals go. Other than that diet and training (as always) are crucial.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    I tend to keep cardio short and sweet. Like say 30 mins at 80% of your maximum heart rate should be good.
    Like body says, dont go too crazy with chemical assistance in fat loss. But I hear good things about clen .

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    I tend to keep cardio short and sweet. Like say 30 mins at 80% of your maximum heart rate should be good.
    Like body says, dont go too crazy with chemical assistance in fat loss. But I hear good things about clen.
    I'm not real into the bikes and treads and that ****, high pace workouts always do the trick for me when I need to cut up some, jmo

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    the best thing cardio wise i've ever done is sprinting laps, it basically works like this, go to a track and thnk of it like a lifting program in sets, sprint one lap around, take a two minute break, get your wind back and go again, first time out do 2 sets, next time 2 sets, next time 3, next time 3, increase like that till you get to doing about 8 sets per workout, go as fast as you can each time around, do this workout twice a week, i use this every spring and works great!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    the best thing cardio wise i've ever done is sprinting laps, it basically works like this, go to a track and thnk of it like a lifting program in sets, sprint one lap around, take a two minute break, get your wind back and go again, first time out do 2 sets, next time 2 sets, next time 3, next time 3, increase like that till you get to doing about 8 sets per workout, go as fast as you can each time around, do this workout twice a week, i use this every spring and works great!
    Ah, now your bringing back the high school memories, lol

i got that workout from the strength coach at my highschool, today's my 28th birthday, so i'm feeling pretty old btw, and whenever i do that workout, i feel like i'm in great shape, it also doesn't eat your muscle like running 5 miles a day would, gets you ripped to s h i t

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i got that workout from the strength coach at my highschool, today's my 28th birthday, so i'm feeling pretty old btw, and whenever i do that workout, i feel like i'm in great shape, it also doesn't eat your muscle like running 5 miles a day would, gets you ripped to s h i t
    happy birthday bro, and see we even left you some threads on here before running the new guys off.

hey thanks! i think i'm just going to start putting links to all the threads we go through every night to the new ones, cuts down on all this needless typing!

heynow is offline New Member

thanks for the info

thanks gents, much info here for me to get started, ill be back when i get down the the bf% i want to. then i believe is the time to add some juice to the program

Thread Information