BullDogg20 is offline Member

Would like some help!

Would like some help in building a cycle that will help me gain alot of Muscle.
    I have a few ideas what i want, i just want to see what some of your ideas are.
    my stats are 5'5 185 lbs
    working out for years, slacked in the last few months, but going back her full throttle now.

2 cycles under my belt both were Sust 250 and winstrol .

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Would like some help in building a cycle that will help me gain alot of Muscle.
    I have a few ideas what i want, i just want to see what some of your ideas are.
    my stats are 5'5 185 lbs
    working out for years, slacked in the last few months, but going back her full throttle now.

2 cycles under my belt both were Sust 250 and winstrol.

The best way to get good answers to creating a cycle for yourself is to do research, put together a few cycles and post them for comments.

There's a ton of information on this board. If you demonstrate that you've done some work, people will be far more inclined to help you.

ok thanks for the adivice but i have done all kinds of research i be apart of this board since 2001 always reading up. I didnt want to post my ideas because i want to see what some other people would come up with for me, like their ideas! however i will take your advice

Like i said i did Sust 250 and winstrol in a Previous cycle.
    I want to keep water retention as low as i can.

first Idea was Dbol 30 mgs a day for 4-5 weeks
    Sust 250 Injection ecery 4 days to keep the dosages around 400 mgs a weeks( math is probaly way off their but) would run the sust for 8-10 weeks, most likely run for full 10 weeks.
    i want to run somthing else just not sure what yet, to run it with the sust. any ideas

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro for mass i would add deca at 400mg a week, or eq at 400mg a week, it clean do low impact cardio maybe 3 times a week, that should keep your water kinda low but either way some water will come hope this helps

oh ya and PCT

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    w/ sus or deca you need to start pct 21 days after last shot,

Thread Information