warrior12 is offline Junior Member

hope somebody reply on me

hi, what do u know about testosterone proprionate can it add much gains
    ?can it be stacked with sustanon ?i know that testosterone enanthate is better but i can't find it,,,
    last question the deca i get is 50 mg only if i take from it until i reach the required dose per week 300 mg /wk for example will it do the same job
    thank u

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    with prop it is a fast acting test so I hope yu don't mind shooting urself ed or eod. Me I like it hardly no water retention.. 100mg ed. It is quality goes good with fina.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    yes, you can add propionate with sustanon if you dont want to shot the sust EOD or E3D but if i where you i would ust the sust E3D or switch to testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate .

and about the deca , yes.. you can shot 50mg, but that means you have to shot it ED to get up to 350mg/week and if its your first cycle i would suggest to stick with only testosterone .

dont forget the clomid and nolvadex .

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior12
    hi, what do u know about testosterone proprionate can it add much gains
    ?can it be stacked with sustanon ?i know that testosterone enanthate is better but i can't find it,,,
    last question the deca i get is 50 mg only if i take from it until i reach the required dose per week 300 mg /wk for example will it do the same job
    thank u
    Yes Prop can add a lot of mass............ Test is test.

It can be stacked with SUS but why.......... I would either run the SUS or the Prop and add other compounds to the stack.

Yes you can run the deca at 50mg ED...... It will help with keeping blood levels stable for you....... but like Breetai said if this is your first cycle then just stick to a test only cycle and save the deca for your next cycle.

XXChAoTiCXX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    Dude I have no beef with you, but I am just stating the obvious; YOU ARE A LOSER!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ya listen to the MudMan.. he knows his stuff....
    I love prop. It Has great results too... And it doesnt bother me shootin ED either... levels are best that way...waaaay worth it by far.....

Thread Information