gixxer600 is offline Member

Hey bros, what's your best suggestion?

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great holiday!!

Needless to say, mine was pretty ****ty. I've been homebound for 8 days cause of this really bad flu I got. My question is, I haven't had in me to do any of my shots because I've been that sick. Haven't been able to eat anything, no appetite at all. I'm currently running 500mg of sustanon and 450mg of deca a week currently in my sixth week of the cycle out of twelve. I've had great gains up to that point but now I'm feeling softer then ever. Today I'm feeling 100% better and wanted to get my ass back into gear. (In both ways that is!)
    What do you all think I should do? Should I double up for this week? Thanks for all your help!
    All the best in the new year!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    You wanna double up this week then go back to the doses you were taking?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    After 8 days off your levels of Test & Deca may be alittle low but it will still be in your system. It shouldnt be out of your system totally for sure. I would keep the dosage the same unless you have enough to up it and not shorten your cycle. You will probaly need a few more days to recover from the flu so train a little lighter than usually until you feel you strength and energy has fully returned.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I would just pick up where you left off. There shouldn't be a need to double up the doseage for a week because the test and deca are still 'active' in your body. Hence, the reason for the waiting before starting your PCT.

D

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't double it either way, just stay with what you've been using.

Thread Information