FakeCowboy is offline New Member

9-week winstrol-only cycle

I'm on the third week of a 9-week winstrol -only cycle and so far have not noticed any significant effect. When should I notice some improvement in body weight and at the gym ?

I have 32x1ml (50mg) Zambon Winstrol ampullas, which I take EOD for 9 weeks and after the cycle I'm planning to take 1 week 100mg clomiphen ED and the next 2 weeks 50mg clomiphen ED.

I also have lots of 20mg tamoxiphen (nolvadex ) and 24x20mg mesterolone (proviron ), do you guys think I should eat these as well and when? Maybe after the clomiphens and eat the 24 provirons 75mg ED for one week simultaneously with the tamoxiphens?

-FakeCowboy

PS. nutrition and training are both in a good shape, I'm not a total newbie

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well your not really gonna see gains from that cycle, maybe just added strength and some fat loss, but your not gonna gain size from just a winni only cycle. i have a friend that did the same thing, and he just got strong, but no size differance at all. he was already low body fat to start with so it didnt really go anywhere

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Winstrol is not for fat loss it is actually a hardener for precontest use.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    Winstrol is not for fat loss it is actually a hardener for precontest use.
    9 weeks on winny i would get my blood checked every few weeks ,it will really **** cholesterol up and liver values ,with that said ,everyone reacts different to druggs ,diet must be in check and rest and train smart ,u will see lean body mass ,but dont expect alott.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    fake cowboy,
    hey man i did a winnie only cycle ..i worked really hard in the weight room and ate well (a lot of protein and meats) ... it worked great for me.. i gained a solid 15 lbs and got stronger (not amazing but i thought it was worthwhile)....i noticed strength about the 3rd week and weight about the same time

good luck

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, that cycle is a big mistake...winny is best used to maintain muscle while dieting....9 weeks on winny will hurt your liver bro...you need to get milkthisle, liv-52 or another liver protectant...i wouldnt advice doing another winny only cycle...MM

FakeCowboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    fake cowboy,
    hey man i did a winnie only cycle ..i worked really hard in the weight room and ate well (a lot of protein and meats) ... it worked great for me.. i gained a solid 15 lbs and got stronger (not amazing but i thought it was worthwhile)....i noticed strength about the 3rd week and weight about the same time

good luck
    How long was your cycle altogether? How many ampullas did you have? ED or EOD?

Did you use clomiphen/HCG /tamoxiphen (nolvadex ) after the cycle?
    If you did, what kind of dosages?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    .. i gained a solid 15 lbs and got stronger
    bro, in all my time on these boards, ive never seen anyone gain 15 lbs off of a winny only cycle....im not saying your lying but it seems highly unlikely anyone could gain 15lbs from that cycle....MM

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    bro, in all my time on these boards, ive never seen anyone gain 15 lbs off of a winny only cycle....im not saying your lying but it seems highly unlikely anyone could gain 15lbs from that cycle....MM
    good point, a friend of mine in the gym is doing an winny only cycle, he has gotten more cut, but absolutely zero strength gains and definitely no weight gain.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Unless you are like 150-160lbs, I woudlnt expect any gains other than sore joints and ****ty lipid profiles.

Id stop the cycle and do one with test. You could save your winny and run it in then if ya wanted to...needs to be ran ED anyways...

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Winnie Alone will make you a bit stronger and your muscle a bit harder, But you gain anything more then 3-5 lbs from it at the most, and again winnie will NOT make you cut at all, Only a good diet and hard training will.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    cowboy,
    im not exaggerating or anything on how much i've gained...maybe it's because i didn't want to waste my money and so i worked hard or somehting(but im sure that goes for any juice)..... but ya u should always take clomid or some PCT afterwards to be safe

i just did EOD of 1 cc of winnie and it worked good for me... i just did 20 shots..about 5-5 1/2 weeks

honestly... i'm not trying to impress u or anything cuz i know its not the typical results...im just telling u how it worked for me
    Last edited by frank_frank; 12-26-2003 at 11:52 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I took a winny only cycle and gained about 8 lbs. Granted it was my first cycle and didn't really know what I was doing but I saw decent gains but if I could do it all over again, I wouldnt.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    as other bros have said, drop thw winstrol and save it and get yourself some test. All winstrol gave me was sore joints and a little strength. Not worth it IMO.

if you are still going to run it get yourself some milkthisle like MM said. Winstrol is a 17aa wich is toxic to your liver especially at 9 weeks

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    winstrol every day must cost you a fortune,just stop it now,get some test and deca /equipoise and save the winstrol for if u ever compete r wanna harden up/get more vascular

Thread Information