baadboy11 is offline New Member

Night Sweats, Cough, and fever... HELP!

I was on 250/week sust but bumped up to 500/wk a week ago, for the past 4days i thought i had a flu...

i have a sore throat, my temp is up, really bad night sweats when i sleep, a cough... my lungs feel like they're filled with something....

these symptoms get worse overnight... during the day i feel generally "HOT" inside....

I did some research and apparently low estrogen levels lead to night sweats, but what about the rest of the symptoms?.

advice...???, im kinda freaking out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How far are you into your cycle? Could be sust. flu.

im at about week 4 going on week 5

Hmmm, seems to far into the cycle for that. (sometimes your body will feel that way because your body is rejecting the compound). It also could be coinsidence that you got the flu while upping the dose.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-26-2003 at 01:09 PM.

this is really freaking me out...

it should pass in a few days right???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a temp....... How high is it? Sounds more like the flu then "Sus/Test Flu" to me.

i think it is the flu, but the night sweats? is that common with AS? what about the constant hot feeling?

im just scared of messing myself up permanently...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I get night sweats with Fina...... I never got them on test....... but everyone's sides could be different

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    High possibilty that you just have the FLU. 4 wks into it your body should have adjusted. Keep hydrated and keep the cals up.

When I get the flu, I get night sweats. I never have gotten them on TEST. Get plenty of rest and like everyone has said, try and stay hydrated and if possible, eat!!!!!

Get well,

BLT

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I got the test flu 3 wks into cycle..I didn't have the symtoms your having though.....was very sleepy,loss of appetite,a little queasy but that wasd about it,was gone in 4 days.......force feed yourself and drink plenty of water and rest

get well

DB

legend is offline Associate Member
    a fever is also a sign of infection. not trying to alarm you, but i had a fever for a few weeks, and night sweats to the extreme. i almost never sweat. even on the hottest days, i do sweat but almost never to the extreme. when i had this infection my fever was high every night and i had to wake up 2-3 times a night to change my draws. they were soaked.sust knocks the **** out of me. but i usually just feel achy and tired. never fever or night sweats. do you also get chills at night ??

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    a fever is also a sign of infection. not trying to alarm you, but i had a fever for a few weeks, and night sweats to the extreme. i almost never sweat. even on the hottest days, i do sweat but almost never to the extreme. when i had this infection my fever was high every night and i had to wake up 2-3 times a night to change my draws. they were soaked.sust knocks the **** out of me. but i usually just feel achy and tired. never fever or night sweats. do you also get chills at night ??
    ya i get the chills too....

F****, im regretting bumping up to 500/week....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I think youve either got an infection (which you should know, do you have a large, red, hot lump anywhere) or you are actually sick.

"Test flu" as many call it, is not really a flu at all. It is simply your body going into a sort of shock from the introduction of exengonous compounds for the very first time.

If you started at a lower dose, and then bumped it up, I doubt its the test making you feel this way. The real flu is going around along with what not...

Thread Information