DHARB is offline Junior Member

Running winny at end of every cycle?

Ok I just finished my clomid about 2 weeks ago and my cycle looked like this:
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 300mg/w
    week 1-10 test 300mg/w
    week 9-13 winny 50mg/ed
    week 14-17 clomid

I through winny in at the end of my cycle and I it I noticed that I lost about 12 pounds while on winny it but did not lose any strength. I figure the winny helped me lose the water weight and build some quality muscle at the end of the cycle. Post clomid I still wiegh the same and have not lost again strength. What do you guys think about runnning winny at the end of a mass building cycle?

Dharb

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think Winny at the end of just about any cycle is a good idea. I believe it helps in retaining gains, adds some muscle, and gives u that hard look :-)

nymattyk is offline Member
    i agree.....ive ended 2 out of 3 cycles with winny and ill be ending the one i just started with it as well

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Great I intend to use winny too @ the end of my cycle... 50mg each day.. tabs though. Did you guys use the same?

nymattyk is offline Member
    yes i use the ** winny tabs

Originally posted by nymattyk
    yes i use the ** winny tabs
    Me too $200 for 300 pills. Can't go wrong there....

Re: Running winny at end of every cycle?

Originally posted by DHARB
    Ok I just finished my clomid about 2 weeks ago and my cycle looked like this:
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 300mg/w
    week 1-10 test 300mg/w
    week 9-13 winny 50mg/ed
    week 14-17 clomid

I through winny in at the end of my cycle and I it I noticed that I lost about 12 pounds while on winny it but did not lose any strength. I figure the winny helped me lose the water weight and build some quality muscle at the end of the cycle. Post clomid I still wiegh the same and have not lost again strength. What do you guys think about runnning winny at the end of a mass building cycle?

Dharb
    Hey Dharb
    Care to share your results from your cycle? I am planning a similar cycle and wel maybe you could provide a little insight

do you break up the dosage of winny or just swallow it all in my dose a day?

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I want to keep my eye on this thread...Bump.

My stats before the cycle were 185, 10 %bf
    I got up to about 222lbs a my peak
    at the the end of my cycle I was 210lbs.
    Post cycle I am 207lbs 9% bf
    I am 6'0" and 23 years old.

Dharb

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    starting a sust.250 and test prop..(ferring virormone) cycle..it looks like this
    wks 1-3 sust 250...250mg week//
    wks 4-6 sust 250...500mg week//
    wks 7-8 sust 250...250mg week//
    wks 1-8 tst prop....400mg week//

how much winny should i run at the end of the cycle and for how long..going to purchase it in a week so i kinda need to know..sorry for the rush...i can get the depot and the pills..depot is easier to get for me though..thanks bro's

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    bump

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

Me too $200 for 300 pills. Can't go wrong there....

Im about to start mine in 3weeks. The 50mg ones as well. One question: How many mg's did you take a day, and how did you break up the doses throughout the day? Anyone else thats used them please reply as well

Thanks.

Originally posted by FinaFiend

Im about to start mine in 3weeks. The 50mg ones as well. One question: How many mg's did you take a day, and how did you break up the doses throughout the day? Anyone else thats used them please reply as well

Thanks.
    I took 50mgs per day. You don't need anymore then that...
    I started breaking the pills in half but it was too much of a pain in the ass to do so I just started taking the whole thing at once. For best results though you should split the pill in half. Take half in the morning and half around 4pm or so. And you should chew his tabs....

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    I just started a test suspension cycle, first one, when do u think I should start my whinny tabs and at what dosages for how long. And when should I start the clomid , at what dosages for how long. I am 19, 5'10, 140 pounds, 4% bf.

Somnius 4% bf is really low, I don't know that you need anything to help you cut.

babi is offline Associate Member
    sorry to jump on your thread but i dont know the answer to this myself.with drugs such as winny and fina you run them at the end of the cycle to harden you up and enable you to start clomid therapy right away afterwards,but what if that winny is in form of a pill should you still run it at the end of the cycle?

platinum is offline Associate Member

Re: Running winny at end of every cycle?

Originally posted by DHARB
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 300mg/w
    week 1-10 test 300mg/w
    week 9-13 winny 50mg/ed
    week 14-17 clomid
    I have one question about this. Since you're doing your last shot of test on week 10, won't it pretty much be out of your system by week 12, which is normally when you'd start clomid? Instead, you're starting clomid therapy two weeks later in week fourteen. My question is: Is the winny enough to keep you from "crashing", so to speak, for those two weeks? Am I thinking about this all wrong?

Thanks bros!

Platinum

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    The clomid should start 3-4 weeks after his last shot of Deca which is where he is running his winny,

Good Job bro

I wanted to take the winny to keep some of what i gained. So i dont drop completely. Maybe im wrong, can someone help me out.

Som: there's more to keeping your gains then taking winny. It helps yes but there's other things like, keeping your cals up, keeping your protein intake high, training hard, and taking the proper amount of clomid etc..
    You're 140lbs and your 19. I would suggest a steady workout program w/ some weight gainer shakes, creatine, and protien shakes.
    You certainly don't need Winny or any other cutting AS. If I was to tell you to do any kind of AS it would be d-bol, cyp, deca or eq. But you don't need em at your age trust me.
    Goodluck

Thanks, ne suggestions as to the proper way for me to take clomid with my stats and my cycle?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    For those of you who took the Winny, how many of you INJECTED it instead of drinking. Did those people have better gains? Worse gains?

I'll be doing about 5 weeks of Winny, but I have the liquid version, and last time I drank it, I didn't notice much results, and was considering spot injecting it. I think I can handle the daily injections.

Barium is offline New Member
    I know the liquid winny is supposed to be water based, thats what i have for the end of my cycle. The sust i'm doing now hurts like a bitch for a couple days and by the time its about to go away its time for another injection. Was wondering what the winny injects feel like if anyone has done them? Painful after injection? and if so how long?

Originally posted by Terinox
    For those of you who took the Winny, how many of you INJECTED it instead of drinking. Did those people have better gains? Worse gains?

I'll be doing about 5 weeks of Winny, but I have the liquid version, and last time I drank it, I didn't notice much results, and was considering spot injecting it. I think I can handle the daily injections.
    Ter if you got the injectable and you don't mind the daily injections then go ahead and shoot it. I have a friend that swears that injecting it is better but I personlally didn't see much of a difference.
    Try swithing it up if you want, like inject one day and the next day take it orally.
    And remember to see the full effects of winny you gotta be dieting. It helps if you have low body fat to begin with. My bro has much lower bf then I do so he can get away w/ taking a Winny only cycle...where I cannot.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Hail Winny!!!!

Shoot it dont drink it - better results

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I took Winstrol shots for my first cycle, and the pain wasnt too bad. I went every other day though. Id definately have to say the Deca was more painful than the Winny shots. IMO

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barium
    I know the liquid winny is supposed to be water based, thats what i have for the end of my cycle. The sust i'm doing now hurts like a bitch for a couple days and by the time its about to go away its time for another injection. Was wondering what the winny injects feel like if anyone has done them? Painful after injection? and if so how long?
    The Winny shot for me was fine the first nite, felt like a small charlie horse. At about four a.m. though I woke up with incredible pain in my rear. I couldnt get back to sleep and barely could walk the next day. I took two lortabs and still felt the pain. My body temp went up to 99.6 also. About three days after the shot it was ok. I drink it now with Grapefruit juice...

Anyone ever stacked Dbol or Reforvit with Winny? Plausible? Trying to gain lean muscle and lose body fat.

Thread Information