Cardones is offline New Member

Fake internet source?

I found a source on the internet out of the USA. Prices look really cheap. After reading some of these threads, seems a lot of people are spending a lot more than the prices I'm seeing. Is that a sign they're probably a fake/counterfeit source?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Check the source with mods....not just on here other boards as well.........

If its too good to be true...it probaly is.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardones
    I found a source on the internet out of the USA. Prices look really cheap. After reading some of these threads, seems a lot of people are spending a lot more than the prices I'm seeing. Is that a sign they're probably a fake/counterfeit source?
    a good indication that they're fake is that they're a website based out of the usa. It's not 100% positive, but it's a good indication.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    a good indication that they're fake is that they're a website based out of the usa. It's not 100% positive, but it's a good indication.
    Fake sites are usually based OUT of the USA? I would have thought the opposite.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    get some references from the site as well, and have the mods check it out, just be ready to be patient on waiting for a response

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Fake sites are usually based OUT of the USA? I would have thought the opposite.
    If they were based out of the USA and legitimate, it would be easy for the DEA to crack down. Overseas sources are not doing anything illegal in their own countries by shipping steroids here, and also, since they are not based out of the US, their crimes do not fall under US jurisdiction. Scammers here in the US however are not breaking any laws by saying that they're going to sell you something illegal and not following through. What are you going to do? Complain to the police that they wouldn't sell you illegal substances?

If they were based out of the USA and legitimate, it would be easy for the DEA to crack down. Overseas sources are not doing anything illegal in their own countries by shipping steroids here, and also, since they are not based out of the US, their crimes do not fall under US jurisdiction. Scammers here in the US however are not breaking any laws by saying that they're going to sell you something illegal and not following through. What are you going to do? Complain to the police that they wouldn't sell you illegal substances?
    Check with mods? Will they be able to give me insight on a site?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    wouldnt buying gear off of a sight Be more expensive and more hassle and tons of risk of getting scammed.
    I have always gotten My gear when i had a source from a gym.

Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    wouldnt buying gear off of a sight Be more expensive and more hassle and tons of risk of getting scammed.
    I have always gotten My gear when i had a source from a gym.
    I go to the local Y and work out. Mostly families around there. I suppose I could walk into another gym and ask around. Sucks

Body is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't really "ask around". Use some smarts man. There's plenty of juice out there, but you're begging to be scammed.

ya dont ask around, get to know some of the big guys and casualy bring op juicing.

ya dont ask around, get to know some of the big guys and casualy bring op juicing.
    I waited for the conversation to come to me, I wouldn't ever bring it up.

Yeah, I spose otherwise they'd think I was a cop.

i dont mean asking if they juice or if they have a source, i just mean once you get to know them, You could bring up the subject of gear in a conversation with one of them, who knows where ut would go from their.

you also wouldnt do this to anyone, you would obviusoly have to know them preatty good.

you also wouldnt do this to anyone, you would obviusoly have to know them preatty good.
    I will work on getting a local source. In the meantime since I'd like to get on my cycle, I will have to risk getting scammed. I hear some internet sources are legit. Can't wait to just do it.

I will work on getting a local source. In the meantime since I'd like to get on my cycle, I will have to risk getting scammed. I hear some internet sources are legit. Can't wait to just do it.
    There are some legit ones, they're just carefully spaced in between the thousands of ones that are scammers

Alright then

Check your pm's bro. I'm going to give you some personal advice. No, I am not a source, nor do I need one. I just want to tell you what to beware of.

Nevermind. I can't send you a pm or e-mail because of the way you set up your profile. No big deal. Good luck and don't start your cylcle until you have everything you need. Online sources are notorious for shipping only a portion of the order. Don'e get 1 thing and expect that everything else will show up soon. Wait until you have it all before you begin.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really. I believe they bust crack dealers for selling bugadene as well (fake crack which is like flour mixed with ambasol) and the penalties are similar to selling real crack. I believe the same applies with fake steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Nevermind. I can't send you a pm or e-mail because of the way you set up your profile. No big deal. Good luck and don't start your cylcle until you have everything you need. Online sources are notorious for shipping only a portion of the order. Don'e get 1 thing and expect that everything else will show up soon. Wait until you have it all before you begin.
    I altered my profile so you could PM me. I'd like to see what you'd have to say

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah, I spose otherwise they'd think I was a cop.
    Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Are you?
    No. Just looking to get started.

Thread Information