Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    microsoftmuscle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1

    Question Clen 2 day on/off or 1 week on/off ?

    I am about to begin a clen cycle for cutting purposes. I have seen 2 schools of thought out there on cycle plans:

    2 days on, 2 days off OR 1 week on, 1 week off.

    Has anyone had experience with both plans or can give a recommendation?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by microsoftmuscle
    I am about to begin a clen cycle for cutting purposes. I have seen 2 schools of thought out there on cycle plans:

    2 days on, 2 days off OR 1 week on, 1 week off.

    Has anyone had experience with both plans or can give a recommendation?

    Thanks in advance!
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off

  3. #3
    Swellin Guest
    Look in the educational threads. Run a search for "Clen handbook." It is a great resource! Read it a couple of times so you can get all of the meat from it. One thing I would underline is the use of Taurine in concert with Clen. GET SOME TAURINE. It really helps with the sides.

  4. #4
    Swellin Guest
    Oh yeah...2 weeks on...two weeks off (try ECA during the 2 off).

  5. #5
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    You can also run ketotifin, with the clen if you want to run it continuous

  6. #6
    tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    emerald isle
    Posts
    58
    judge it urself really,clen makes u shaky,all anxious and a buzz feelin,when ure no longer gettin dis feelin anymore take 2or3 days off and start again,but pre contest,2wks on-1 wk off

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden
    judge it urself really,clen makes u shaky,all anxious and a buzz feelin,when ure no longer gettin dis feelin anymore take 2or3 days off and start again,but pre contest,2wks on-1 wk off
    That's not how it should be ran............ After 2 weeks or so your beta receptors get saturated and need to time to be upregulated again...... both clen and ECA will do this to the receptors so it's important to take the 2 weeks off.


    Info on Clen:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ight=Ketotifen

    Info on ketotifen:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=ketotifen

  8. #8
    tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    emerald isle
    Posts
    58
    ok mud man,i respect your say in this,but im passin on wot a pro told me,suppose he cud be fukkin wit me tho

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden
    ok mud man,i respect your say in this,but im passin on wot a pro told me,suppose he cud be fukkin wit me tho
    Always do your own research bro........ there are way too many "Experts" out there that don't no shyte. They will end up either getting you hurt or wasting your money.

  10. #10
    Vice's Avatar
    Vice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    In the mix
    Posts
    481
    1 week on/off with 25 mg of ephidrine on off days worked great for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •