Thread: deca questions?

lowrida is offline New Member

deca questions?

im a 1st timer to this so if any of u got the time to answer these quick questions i will greatly appreciate it! i jus bought a bottle of deca and the makers of it say euro pharm and iv tried lookn them up but nuthin so 1st ? is hav any of u? also since this is my 1st cycle what would be sufficiant for me being 24yr 5/7 150lbs?and now that iv bin checking this out im finding out u can get gyno from this so what would b best to take to stop any chance of it?and clomid is it really worth getting for after the cycle?and im really sorry but 1 more does this stuff expire cuz i dont see no date on this?

cromespider is offline Banned
    All i can say is read and read and read

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrida
    im a 1st timer to this so if any of u got the time to answer these quick questions i will greatly appreciate it! i jus bought a bottle of deca and the makers of it say euro pharm and iv tried lookn them up but nuthin so 1st ? is hav any of u? also since this is my 1st cycle what would be sufficiant for me being 24yr 5/7 150lbs?and now that iv bin checking this out im finding out u can get gyno from this so what would b best to take to stop any chance of it?and clomid is it really worth getting for after the cycle?and im really sorry but 1 more does this stuff expire cuz i dont see no date on this?
    Yes it expires, yes you need PCT (clomid 300,100,50), bromo stops gyno, no never heard of the company, don't run deca alone you need test cuz deca shuts you down hard (shuts down hpta).

I told you this so you DON'T inject it into yourself. Do research, plan out a good cycle, then post it and we will evaluate it.

legend is offline Associate Member
    deca is a great drug for someone who knows what there doing. you obviously do not. do some research before you get hurt.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Like punped says bro, you should run deca with a test. Depending on the dosage of deca you may need to worry about gyno. But if you run say 250mg per week then you should be fine.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Deca without test is not a good idea. Femara will help with gyno. How long have you been training. You may still be able to get some good gains before trying AS

Thread Information