Metallica68 is offline New Member

t-400, Fina, A-bombs?

Hello and Merry Christmas to all......Ok, I finished up my first cycle in mid september, started in mid july ( ARA-test-250, then went to t-400 about 600 mgs a wk, and stacked it with Fina...75ml 3 times a week) I am happy about my gains and am looking to really put it on this spring. What i am looking at right now is definatly t-400, Fina, Anadrol -50 and maybe winny (if practical), and want to run about a 12-14 weeks
    I want strength. I was thinking of running the test ( about 800 mgs/wk) for about 2 weeks and then mix in the fina (225 mgs/wk). I will run the test for about 6-8weeks and the fina abour 6-8 but two weeks later than the test. I think i want to run the test, fina and the a-bombs( 150mgs/wk) together atleast one or two weeks, you see,( like one or two weeks i will be taking all three at once) or would it be better to stack the anadrol with the test and finish with the fina? From what i've read, Anadrol is a great stack with test anyhow. Should i jumpstart with the test before stacking or just start with the test and either the fina/ a-bombs together? I am just thinking about this so i can get it all ready. If there are any other "ingredients" that you would stack with, feel free but i definatly want to use those 3. I hope i didn't confuse too much,

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica68
    Hello and Merry Christmas to all......Ok, I finished up my first cycle in mid september, started in mid july ( ARA-test-250, then went to t-400 about 600 mgs a wk, and stacked it with Fina...75ml 3 times a week) I am happy about my gains and am looking to really put it on this spring. What i am looking at right now is definatly t-400, Fina, Anadrol -50 and maybe winny (if practical), and want to run about a 12-14 weeks
    I want strength. I was thinking of running the test ( about 800 mgs/wk) for about 2 weeks and then mix in the fina (225 mgs/wk). I will run the test for about 6-8weeks and the fina abour 6-8 but two weeks later than the test. I think i want to run the test, fina and the a-bombs( 150mgs/wk) together atleast one or two weeks, you see,( like one or two weeks i will be taking all three at once) or would it be better to stack the anadrol with the test and finish with the fina? From what i've read, Anadrol is a great stack with test anyhow. Should i jumpstart with the test before stacking or just start with the test and either the fina/ a-bombs together? I am just thinking about this so i can get it all ready. If there are any other "ingredients" that you would stack with, feel free but i definatly want to use those 3. I hope i didn't confuse too much,
    Wow..OK,
    I don't know why you woudn't want ot run test and Tren together. If you're going to make a separation, start it after your Drol's. (since that's what you've got)
    You need to run tren longer than 6-8 weeks IMO, I've noticed it has legs, doesn't lose it's effectiveness late into the game.
    150mgs per week of Anadrols, will yield nothing. Try going from 50 to 150mg in about a week to 10 days, then 150 ED for the remainder of 4 weeks.
    75mg of Tren only 3 times per week is a complete waste of a Great Drug, you need to run it 75mg, but ED...I think it's half life is what? 36 hours or something.
    And if your that hooked on the T-400, you're either going to have to do huge doses, or put up with the Prop diving up and down.
    Get some Tyler's, some cranberry juice, and some good PCT, and Nolva...But Anadrol's Gyno/Gyno symptoms thumb their noses at Nolva, I heard Bromo worked. (I think..I'm tired, goodnight)

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Tren half life is 20 hours, to keep blood plasma levels stable, it needs to be injected every day. Three times a week will put you on a hormonal roller coaster, bad idea.

Peace

-Taejoon

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    the only thing other than that is you might wanna cut some body fat down, your profile only says "too much", and that cycles gonna blow you up fast.

Thread Information