profbiv is offline Associate Member

Do I have keep switching pins 25g to 18g ?

I have some oil based kool aid in a vial and I switch between my 25g to a 18g to draw. Is it true that if I use the 25g to draw an oil based kool-aid it will dull the needle beside that it takes forever? The reason I asked I just wanted to remove the step of switching from the 25g to the 18 then back to the 25 to inject a orange hehehe

Thanks

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro i personally think you should be using 22 or 23 gauge needle to inject oils 25s are to small, none the less man i use the same needle to draw and inject makes no difference to me like you said it just takes a little longer drawing with a 22-23g then a 18g, other than that everyone is here for the same reason to learn so in most cases the kool aid stuff isn't going to be sufficient in getting the answers to questions your asking.....

using tren

my choice for the 25g

Not sure if this is fact since I only used the 25g. The reason I picked it was due to the ED injecting. figured it would hurt less (wimpy newbie)
    Last edited by profbiv; 12-27-2003 at 10:18 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by profbiv
    I have some oil based kool aid in a vial and I switch between my 25g to a 18g to draw. Is it true that if I use the 25g to draw an oil based kool-aid it will dull the needle beside that it takes forever? The reason I asked I just wanted to remove the step of switching from the 25g to the 18 then back to the 25 to inject a orange hehehe

Thanks
    18g will break up the rubber stopper I use a 20g to draw and 25g to inject all AS'

Don't use the same pin that your drawing from to inject yourself with.

Wow IDIOT!

Thanks for the info. Got to buy some 20gs now that I have a box of 18g that will become vent pins
    Last edited by profbiv; 12-27-2003 at 11:17 AM.

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    I for one have never had a problem injecting even thick oils with 25g needles....In fact thats all I use, I know that they dont go in as deep but they sure are painless . But like everyone else said I too would not use an 18 gauge to draw from a stopper, it'll just tear it up. 18 are great though to draw from amps IMO.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm I seem to get my 25's blocked when I use Stanazol suspension. Its a real cow cause I get sick of pulling the needle out and replacing it. So now I just keep pumping the syringe until it unblocks and goes in. But I use 23's now to avoid it as much.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it really that much harder to switch pins? That is the right way to do it.

-moto

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    For a vial which you areg oing to be drawing up your gear ED or EOD I would use a 20 or 22g.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Is it really that much harder to switch pins? That is the right way to do it.

-moto
    I was just about to ask the same thing.

Gilster is offline Member
    You can use an 18g to draw but I would pre load several pins to not tear up the stopper too much. If you are only taking 2 shots a week just preload the first 3 weeks at a time or so. You then will only have to put the 18g into the stopper 3 or maybe 4 times. That way you won't have to hit the stopper wth too many 18g shots. I load a week or 2 at a time of daily injects from one sitting with the 18g.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    You can use an 18g to draw but I would pre load several pins to not tear up the stopper too much. If you are only taking 2 shots a week just preload the first 3 weeks at a time or so. You then will only have to put the 18g into the stopper 3 or maybe 4 times. That way you won't have to hit the stopper wth too many 18g shots. I load a week or 2 at a time of daily injects from one sitting with the 18g.

Preload??? Didn’t know about that. Sorry this is newbie question. If I preload, is it ok to let it sit that way for a week? I didn’t know if it was safe (sterile) to have it preloaded out of the vials that for a week at a time. If so that would be a great time saver.

And last question I take it after drawing switch from the 18g and just recap and store????

thanks

diesel21 is offline Member
    25 is the best

Thread Information