Thread: REsearch help

steve7188 is offline New Member

REsearch help

hey guys im 18 going to be 19 soon and have been weight lifting for about 5 years. i take in my protien 1.5 grams per pound eat right sleep right and take alot of supps such as cell tech nitro tech. i was using pro steriods for a while or i guess u would call them andros. i have seen some results but not much. my friend started using somthing called finaplix -h and was all eager for me to try it but i like to research stuff befor i enter it into my body. can someone give me some background information on this and also maybe some place i can find good info on it and how it is used by humans and the risks and how to inject it like if u need kits or anyother product to go along with it
    thanks for the help

steve

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    try the search button. you will find ten trillion posts on fina.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah, then search on doing steroids at a young age. you will find ten million posts on this.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Research for about 4-5 years bro. Your a little to young for juice right now. Endulging in hormonal experimentation at your age might cause some long term effects to your endocrine system

steve7188 is offline New Member
    well any suggestions on some supplaments that are well worth the money. i no there is alot of arguing about pro hormones and pro steriods and stuff are theses things worth the money i mean all the claims sound good but dont they do just as much damage to ur body as gear would.?

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve7188
    hey guys im 18 going to be 19 soon and have been weight lifting for about 5 years. i take in my protien 1.5 grams per pound eat right sleep right and take alot of supps such as cell tech nitro tech. i was using pro steriods for a while or i guess u would call them andros. i have seen some results but not much. my friend started using somthing called finaplix -h and was all eager for me to try it but i like to research stuff befor i enter it into my body. can someone give me some background information on this and also maybe some place i can find good info on it and how it is used by humans and the risks and how to inject it like if u need kits or anyother product to go along with it
    thanks for the help

steve
    Yes youre too young to juice.

But its heartening to see that you are 18 and yet you advocate research before putting anything into your body. great work bro, but like Pheedno says, make it a lengthy research program.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    and of all things when you are ready ,fina shouldn't be at the top of the list on what AAS to start with.

Chem is offline New Member
    you can find alot of conversion/research info at:

www.conversionboard.com

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Chem
    you can find alot of conversion/research info at:

www.conversionboard.com
    at your age your growth plates have probably already fused in your bones so i'd say go for it. most other bro's on here of course think you shouldn't juice until you're in your early 20's but i totally disagree with this. maybe i should start a thread on that....

good luck finding what you need bro.

lassie

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    It is all about risk assessment young one. It just ain't worth it, and you don't have alot to gain from it. Since you are just out of school I'll put it in some graphical terms. Image a normal xy graph and place one function on it where y=300 and has a decreasing constant slope, this is your muscle building potential. Then on the X grid you have your years. The gain from AAS will stay relatively constant so it is not pertinent to the graphic. Right now you are at your peak potential where you can gain naturally and be healthy and strong. As you get older that potential will drop. Doing AAS right now will drop your natural potential permanently once your done with your cycle. I don't know if this is making sense but I have always thought of it this way in my head (linear graphs). Roids will always take you above your genetic plateau, but when your younger you can gain that muscle and not mess yourself up (as in make it harder to gain naturally in the future). It is always best to wait as long as possible to start AAS. I think it is a one way trip in all honesty.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    and dump that overpriced cell tech nitro tech garbage.

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    and dump that overpriced cell tech nitro tech garbage.
    agreed! sit on the toilet with the cell tech and nitro tech and throw it right in the bowl to skip the middle man!

lassie

Thread Information