Cardones is offline New Member

Test enathate, injections

Does test enathate hurt when you inject it?

legend is offline Associate Member
    depends on the test. what kind or brand are you using and where did you shoot it ?

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    depends on the test. what kind or brand are you using and where did you shoot it ?
    Looks like Shering, 250mg, Testo depot - enanthate Probably shooting it in the butt

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardones
    Looks like Shering, 250mg, Testo depot - enanthate Probably shooting it in the butt
    best stuff available ,a bit on the the thicker side after u laod it up heat the syringe for a few min and procced !

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im using brovel.....and its cake.......I hear prop hurts like a mother though

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    best stuff available ,a bit on the the thicker side after u laod it up heat the syringe for a few min and procced !
    got it, thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im using brovel.....and its cake.......I hear prop hurts like a mother though
    prop hurts due to thye crytalization in the muscle ,ba must be kept high so it doesnt fall out of solution ,there different stuff now used with prop whick makes it painless ,just like viromones ,uses EO ,PS 20 ,that stuff is thinner then anyopil and the most painless gear

dangit is offline Member
    enathate has never hurt for me. I mostly do thigh shots with a 25g needle. takes forever to inject, but the needle slides right in without even a pinching feeling. I like taking my time when injecting anyway.

so does prop hurt while injecting or the day after? I just can't imagine being able to inject something and it hurting while I'm injecting... I'm sorta wishing I didn't decide to do prop for my cutting cycle.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    im using testov dep. by schering too. good stuff. never hurt though

Rayman is offline New Member
    does warming the syringe make the process that much easier?
    Last edited by Rayman; 12-26-2003 at 11:31 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    PL's test e stings just a little

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Each person reacts differently. A lot of people say that sust and test E hurt like hell, but I have taken both without feeling a thing.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Mine is BD, haven't had a problem.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    so does prop hurt while injecting or the day after? I just can't imagine being able to inject something and it hurting while I'm injecting... I'm sorta wishing I didn't decide to do prop for my cutting cycle.
    Think of it like a tetnis (sp?) shot. a few hours later you can feel it and the next day it hurts in a rather large area. You kind of get used to it. At first my legs hurt for 2-3 days. Now I can feel it the next day but its barly there. I tried a delt shot the othter day and not again. I couldnt sleep on that side of my body it sucked.

big N who makes that painless prop?

bump for that prop big N

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Think of it like a tetnis (sp?) shot. a few hours later you can feel it and the next day it hurts in a rather large area. You kind of get used to it. At first my legs hurt for 2-3 days. Now I can feel it the next day but its barly there. I tried a delt shot the othter day and not again. I couldnt sleep on that side of my body it sucked.

big N who makes that painless prop?
    I shot 100 mg of Ttokkyo prop in one of my calves on Christmas and it still has a tender feeling at the moment. I was walking around like a momo until this morning. I really hate this ****.

-H

diesel21 is offline Member
    ttokkyo sux (for me anyway,) 4 friends and i all took it... it was like cement!!!!! and my boy got it in mexico!!

anyway, i did it in my leg and i couldn't walk for a week, then my friends tried it, and same thing..... it only happened w/ that stuff..
    it was a nitemare, you couldn't even see my knee!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I've used sl and qv test e and I can say, it doesn't hurt when injecting but the next day it is sore for a couple. However, put some ice on it and it is good.

Im using ttokkyo. it does hurt but its working. Im alomst liking the pain.... Heat works for me, I used it for a solid week my first week then after that it got better.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Im using ttokkyo. it does hurt but its working. Im alomst liking the pain.... Heat works for me, I used it for a solid week my first week then after that it got better.
    I started my cycle two fridays ago...its okay but I never shot into the calves before so that explains that. I think slowly its getting better, but Im really nervous now about shooting into new spots after the episode I had.

-H

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    First time I rocked my quad with .6-.7ml of test e it ****ing killed for two days afterwards, that was with shanghi, shanghi is a little sore in the booty, RT never was.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    On my current cycle, Im shooting Test Enanthate in my delts and Deca Nandrolone into my glutes. I think the day of the shots the glutes are more sore than the delts but the delts feel kinda tight for the next few days. I love the feeling though, its good because i know its in me

MachZ is offline Member
    Prop does hurt but you get used to it. My first quad shot hurt like a mofo but oddly enough it doesn't hurt at all on that side N-E More. The other side and gluts are a different story but getting better.

Thread Information