Thread: hgh

rk713 is offline Junior Member

hgh

hey guys i have a question. everyones told me that u shouldnt use hgh until u are about 30. one of my friends is 21 and he wants to start on it because he read that he could gain 25 lbs in a month. i really wanna know why he shouldnt do this so i can explain it to him before he does it. any info will be greatly appreciated thanks.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rk713
    hey guys i have a question. everyones told me that u shouldnt use hgh until u are about 30. one of my friends is 21 and he wants to start on it because he read that he could gain 25 lbs in a month. i really wanna know why he shouldnt do this so i can explain it to him before he does it. any info will be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Well yur "friend" is not gonna gain 25 lbs in a month, unless hes using 20ius a day of gh with alot of anadrol , and test. I dissagree about waiting until your in your 30's to use growth, i used it in my last cycle and over all i put on about 40 lbs, but that was over 16-20 weeks, and i was on a gram of test a week. If hes 21 im quite sure that he has not worked out to his genetic limits, so in that case theres no reason to use gh right now, not to mention he may not be done growing naturally yet. Most of the time gh will help u grow somewhat, but its very expensive, and most likely he wont be able to afford a whole hell of a lot, and it needs to be taken for at least 3 months, but for most people who cant afford alot, the doses they do use, just helsp to keep them fairly lean, and helps growth a little. I would reccomend you buddy keeps working out naturally for another year or 2, and then maybe use the gh.

rk713 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    Well yur "friend" is not gonna gain 25 lbs in a month, unless hes using 20ius a day of gh with alot of anadrol, and test. I dissagree about waiting until your in your 30's to use growth, i used it in my last cycle and over all i put on about 40 lbs, but that was over 16-20 weeks, and i was on a gram of test a week. If hes 21 im quite sure that he has not worked out to his genetic limits, so in that case theres no reason to use gh right now, not to mention he may not be done growing naturally yet. Most of the time gh will help u grow somewhat, but its very expensive, and most likely he wont be able to afford a whole hell of a lot, and it needs to be taken for at least 3 months, but for most people who cant afford alot, the doses they do use, just helsp to keep them fairly lean, and helps growth a little. I would reccomend you buddy keeps working out naturally for another year or 2, and then maybe use the gh.
    thanks for the advice i didnt think he should use it either.
    hes done two cycles deca /test then sust. he only really works out hard while on gear. he drinks every night on it to.im my opinion kindoff wastes it. he has gained alot though. i never tried AS but im thinking of getting on some soon not sure what yet. if he gains that much i think ill gain more because i take bodybuilding very serious that comes first in my life.thanks again.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    Well yur "friend" is not gonna gain 25 lbs in a month, unless hes using 20ius a day of gh with alot of anadrol, and test. I dissagree about waiting until your in your 30's to use growth, i used it in my last cycle and over all i put on about 40 lbs, but that was over 16-20 weeks, and i was on a gram of test a week. If hes 21 im quite sure that he has not worked out to his genetic limits, so in that case theres no reason to use gh right now, not to mention he may not be done growing naturally yet. Most of the time gh will help u grow somewhat, but its very expensive, and most likely he wont be able to afford a whole hell of a lot, and it needs to be taken for at least 3 months, but for most people who cant afford alot, the doses they do use, just helsp to keep them fairly lean, and helps growth a little. I would reccomend you buddy keeps working out naturally for another year or 2, and then maybe use the gh.
    That sums it up fairly well....have to say I don't feel anyone under 25yrs old needs HGH,unless a doctor has prescribed it for an existing condition,waste of money IMO.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That sums it up fairly well....have to say I don't feel anyone under 25yrs old needs HGH,unless a doctor has prescribed it for an existing condition,waste of money IMO.
    Yea my doctor is putting me HRT, its official, but now they are talking up HGH and I know nothing about it, except its unlikely my insurance company will cover that part. I know its expensive but now my interest is strong on it, especially when Doc says HRT is going to amount to between 100 and 200 mg a week of testosterone , more likely 100 mg so they are going to give me normal levels of testosterone but nothing that will put me on the cover of body builder magazines... so anyways just what will HGH do besides keep my nuts from shrinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea my doctor is putting me HRT, its official, but now they are talking up HGH and I know nothing about it, except its unlikely my insurance company will cover that part. I know its expensive but now my interest is strong on it, especially when Doc says HRT is going to amount to between 100 and 200 mg a week of testosterone, more likely 100 mg so they are going to give me normal levels of testosterone but nothing that will put me on the cover of body builder magazines... so anyways just what will HGH do besides keep my nuts from shrinking?
    There's so much info on HGH now,take your time and read up on it.The benefits of raising a low HGH level are staggering.Your over 30 if i recall correctly,in a few months you'll see a nice change come about your body..ie lean mass,skin tone,better sleep,better joint movement..this list is long...

All the best

DB

Gilster is offline Member
    As a 41 year old man I have pretty much decided that GH is the way to go for me into the future..I have made all the gains I really want. I am not going to compete, and I am more than healthy and muscular compared to others my age.. But I do feel the effects of aging. GH will help me preserve what I have along with all the benefits for my joints, sleep, anti-aging, skin tone, etc...

Glad you jumped in Gilster,I was feeling old for a minute there

Thread Information