cenk is offline New Member

anadrol/sustanon and 30 pounds.

hi guys, i've done a anadrol /sustanon cycle . and i gained 30 pounds in 4 months. now i think a primobolan and sustanon cycle. primo 1-12: 400 mg /week Sustanon 1-12: 500mg/week and 250 gr protein everyday. i'm living in Turkey and not able to have deca or boldenon. cause all are fake. now what do u think about the cycle. I'm 165 pounds 15.5"arms 5'11"
    maybe u can recommend other cycles that much more suitable for maximum gains. by the way i used 3 box anadrol 50 mg and 25 boxes sustanon in 4 months.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    how much time you've been off for

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro, it seems like your jumping into another cycle too quick, how long have you been off? was that your first cycle?i take it your looking for mass. i think you should of did maybe primo with winny for a first, or maybe just like an enth or cyp cycle. but anyways, what is available to you?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cenk
    hi guys, i've done a anadrol /sustanon cycle . and i gained 30 pounds in 4 months. now i think a primobolan and sustanon cycle. primo 1-12: 400 mg /week Sustanon 1-12: 500mg/week and 250 gr protein everyday. i'm living in Turkey and not able to have deca or boldenon. cause all are fake. now what do u think about the cycle. I'm 165 pounds 15.5"arms 5'11"
    maybe u can recommend other cycles that much more suitable for maximum gains. by the way i used 3 box anadrol 50 mg and 25 boxes sustanon in 4 months.
    What are your stats mate? im thinking your still young since your weight pre cycle was 135 pounds............Hitman

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    you could run something along the lines of a dbol , test cycle. Something simple to bulk you up. And since you gained 30lbs, how much did you lose when coming off your cycle?

cenk is offline New Member
    i've been lifting for five months. i was a soldier in army for 15 months. now i started again to training after 1,5 years. I'm 21 years old. i should use oral in my cycles? cause i'm planning do long cycles. and maybe i should use 750 mg/week instead 500 mg/week sustanon .. anadrol , primo and sustanon's avaible for me. cause i buy them from pharmcy. and i know it's not fake

Thread Information