jonesjc21 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Finally,my gear is on the way

this is what i decided on for my first cycle.Its pretty mild but please critque

eq:wk 1-10 @ 300mg a week
    d-bol:wk 1-4 @ 15mg ed
    clomid for post cycle therapy

I have a few questions.Do i need to get hcg also or will clomid be ok by itself?And would it be better for acne to dump the clomid and just use hcg?Thanks for the help.

stats:height 5,6
    weight 173
    bench 325
    squat 405
    dl 450

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you should add test sat 500mg test enanthate weeks 1-10

chevy44 is offline Member
    most peeps on the board will advise to either add test or replace the eq w/ testosterone , and then i would run the d- bol at 20mgs/day. as far as pct, i will leave that to the pros!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You need test in there bro..you should have put this cycle up before you ordered.

murph is offline Member
    15mg of d-bol ED is too low,.... and in my opinion 300mg of eq is too low to run it,(even for a begginer)... i would try to double those doses you posted and for sure add some test to it too......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    15mg of d-bol ED is too low,.... and in my opinion 300mg of eq is too low to run it,(even for a begginer)... i would try to double those doses you posted and for sure add some test to it too......
    I disagree with that murph,he shouldn't be running 600mg of eq his first cyle,he can up the dbol to 30mg no problem

500mg test wkly
    400mg eq wkly
    30 mg dbol wlky

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I disagree with that murph,he shouldn't be running 600mg of eq his first cyle,
    thats cool no hard feelings on my side ,.. i just know that 300mg of eq would not do anything for me at all,.. i did tell the guy that it was my opinion and he can choose for himself after getting a few responces ,.. but as i said before (IMO) i still think that 300mg for the week is too low to run eq and get anything from it,.... once again im not trying to disagree with anyone here just stating my opinion,...
    Murph

i agree with da bull, 400mg eq a week is fine for a newbie, 600mg is way too much, murph, what brand of eq are you using, there are some co. that underdose their stuff quite a bit

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    bro up the dbol to 25mg per day, u can keep the eq where it is if u want, or up it to 400 mg wk, but add in some test in there, 300-500 mg per week would be good, test should be a base of any cycle.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    murph, what brand of eq are you using, there are some co. that underdose their stuff quite a bit
    well the very first time i tried it,.. i used eq 200mg/ml by TTOKYO (sp) and i had to end up doing more than i expected,.... it was not my first cycle however,..... and now when i run eq i just do it at 600mg per week,. with good results, .. no bad sides or anything ,. the last thing im trying to do is mess this brother up,...... lol.. but 4real,

the reason i dont want to do test is im in the military and i dont want to pack on alot of size,and im prone to acne.Ijust want a cycle that i can gain around 10lbs on and harden up a bit.With that in mind does the cycle i posted look alright?Im gonna try to post a pic for before and after.I really appreciate your help

here's a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally,my gear is on the way-picture_60.jpg  

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

guitar

Quote Originally Posted by jonesjc21
    here's a pic
    take that guitar and smash it against the wall and then retake the picture please....

huh,how come

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Your diet,training, rest is still gonna be your biggest factors even when taking test. How much size you put on is gonna be up to you, but remember that eq is gonna shut you down hard,

Swellin Guest
    the reason i dont want to do test is im in the military and i dont want to pack on alot of size,and im prone to acne.Ijust want a cycle that i can gain around 10lbs on and harden up a bit.With that in mind does the cycle i posted look alright?Im gonna try to post a pic for before and after.I really appreciate your help
    This sounds just like what I wanted to do. I wanted to stay away from test...but after reading all of the stuff here, I changed my mind....now I want more test. I love it.

Diet will be key to any of this. You can tweak your diet and workout to add 10 lbs with out much trouble....and no gear...no sides....no acne.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member

I have a few questions.Do i need to get hcg also or will clomid be ok by itself?And would it be better for acne to dump the clomid and just use hcg?Thanks for the help.

weight 173
    bench 325
    squat 405
    dl 450
    Drop the EQ, add test @ 400mg/week, long ester and run the D-bol 25-30mg/day.

How old are you?

Peace

-Taejoon

guts is offline Junior Member

weight 173
    bench 325
    squat 405
    dl 450
    As above add some test, sus or en at 500 per week.wk 1-10 . Up eq to 400.

as for hcg I'll say yes. Last week of ur cycle 1500iu eod or 500iu ed with nolvadrx 10mg ed for 4 weeks.

clomid: 3 weeks after ur last eq shot:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    test enan 400mg/week
    eq 400mg/week
    dbol 30mg ed 1-4

you can draw up the test and eq in the same syringe, 2 times a week.

have an anti-e on hand, and make sure to have your clomid also.

peace I4L

im 22 yrs old.I know test should be the base of any cycle but im not ready for the test sides.I think that eq is a good choice and wont the dbol help a little so the eq wont shut me down so hard?I really dont want to get much bigger just harden up and add some lean muscle that i can hold onto

murph is offline Member
    im 22 yrs old.I know test should be the base of any cycle but im not ready for the test sides.I think that eq is a good choice and wont the dbol help a little so the eq wont shut me down so hard?I really dont want to get much bigger just harden up and add some lean muscle that i can hold onto
    then just forget the juice for now and hit the treadmill and get your diet in check,. ppl just kill me when they come up with this thought that they only want to gain solid muscle from a cycle or just a few pounds,.... bro im really not being mean to you but,. WTF?.......... i want ripped abs,... i want to put on about 8 pounds of lean mass,.. and i want no sides,.. make me a cycle ,. and by the way im not ready for test yet so what do you think?.... this is what your saying and it just seems to unreal,... and if you think the d-bol is going to cover the eq use your wrong ,. first off your only running the d-bol 4 weeks and your planning on running the eq for 10 weeks ,. how could you honestly think that is going to do anything for you anyway,.....i mean after week 4 you are doing 6 more weeks of only 300mg eq NOT test even and your body could produce that naturally without any help from juice i swear,..... once again im not trying to be an a$$ just trying to help ,... wait until you are ready to deal with all the things involded and by the way ,....... its not like if you trow some test in there you will explode into the hulk , and put on like 30 lbs or something ,.. $hit we all wish that were the case,... well most,.....bro do some more research and listen to these ppl that say test is a very needed thing,....good luck,
    Murph
    Last edited by murph; 12-28-2003 at 12:17 PM.

Test ain't gonna kill you bro, especially @ 400mg/week...

Peace

-Taejoon

if you're worried about the sides from test, why are you taking dbol ? that has worse sides than the test will, that's why people run it for only 4 weeks? are you really sure you're ready to take AAS???

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    all the bro's that posted above are dead on.........

you might want to consider waiting. the cycle you have planned is for $hit bro. i'm not trying to be hard on you either, but if you dont want to run test, then youre pretty much leaving yourself open for a bad cycle. eq WILL shut you down hard, and the dbol will do close to nothing for it, even if you were to run it the whole time. dbol shuts you down too......

i'd do a little more research, and come up with a different and solid plan.

peace I4L

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yeah, test is a must. but if this is your first cycle, you could even leave the EQ out and stick with dbol /test. you might not want to start out with 3 substances right away. try the dbol/test and introduce the EQ in your next cycle.

ok you guys talked me into it,the problem is im probably gonna lose money when i try to trade my eq for test.what kind of test would be best.I would kinda like to do prop cuz of less water retention and im not afraid of pins at all.Im kind of the doc around my barraks so eod injections arent that big of a deal to me.But what test in your opinion would be easiest on my acne?

test is test, the sides will be the same with the exception that there is generally less bloating with the prop, don't trade in the eq, save it for your next cycle, and trust me, if you do this one right, you'll do another cycle, if you can't afford it, just wait a little while, it's not something you wanna rush into, anyway

ok you guys talked me into it,the problem is im probably gonna lose money when i try to trade my eq for test.what kind of test would be best.I would kinda like to do prop cuz of less water retention and im not afraid of pins at all.Im kind of the doc around my barraks so eod injections arent that big of a deal to me.But what test in your opinion would be easiest on my acne?
    Bro, you need to stop sh**ting your pants about doing test. Don't run prop, you're not even close to being ready for that. Run either Enanthate or Cypionate , you're not gonna bloat up like a hippo at 400mg/week. If you experience more water retention than you want, then run Nolva at 10mg/day throughout your cycle. NOT A BIG DEAL! Acne is nothing your going to have any control over, it's genetic, one ester of test will not give you any more or less than any other. Test is test. You're worrying way too much about the sides. A moderate to low dose of test, (which is what you will be doing) is not going to hurt you. Do the long ester test, throw in some D-bol if you want, and then be on your merry way.... You'll be happy with the results.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information