fabry is offline Senior Member

dbol and water retention

what about using a "diuretic" supplement like Taraxatone (or others) during a dbol test en cycle (wk 1-4 dbol, wk 1-10 test en)?
    would it help to reduce the water retention effect caused by dbol?
    if so, should i use it only during the first 4 weeks?

thank you for your help

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Diuretics are very dangerus! You have no buisness using them if it's not for a competition!
    Use l-dex, arimidex , proviron or nolva or live with the bloat, it's not all that bad.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    but i wasnt talking about strong diuretics... taraxatone is a cytodyne product, natural dietary supplement...
    i've already planned to use nolva during all cycle... will it also help to reduce water retention?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The nolva will be enough imo.

Swellin Guest
    L-dex is also a big favorite for helping you hold less water. Nolva & L-dex are a nice combo.

Consider the fact that you need to take in a gallon and a half of water (minimum) while on AAS. You also need lots of water with diuretics. This will be counterproductive, too many things fighting for the water.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't waste your money on taraxatone, i know it's cheap, but if you use ldex and nolva, you won't need it, besides, your body needs water to filter out toxins, keep joints lubricated, keep you cool, etc, etc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    don't waste your money on taraxatone, i know it's cheap, but if you use ldex and nolva, you won't need it, besides, your body needs water to filter out toxins, keep joints lubricated, keep you cool, etc, etc
    I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say keep the water. It will improve your lifts, which will promote hypertrophy.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say keep the water. It will improve your lifts, which will promote hypertrophy.
    I agree with that..his cycle isn't heavy enough to warrant a diuretic,nolv and l-dex on hand if needed.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree with that..his cycle isn't heavy enough to warrant a diuretic,nolv and l-dex on hand if needed.
    Definitely.
    Also,
    Unless you have high blood pressure issues, the extra water won't hurt anything except your asthetics.. and who really cares about htat when you're bulking?

Thread Information