Delts is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone heard about these?

Hey guys, just a couple quick questions. First has anyone heard about or tried Aratest? I hear its supposed to be awesome. Some guy tells me he's gained 6 pounds in 1 week! Also is there any deca out there that comes in 300 mg per cc? I've never heard of that but someone tells me there is such a thing. Any help would be great. Thanks bros.

The Iron Game Guest
    ara test is an ester blend of 50mgs of prop and 200mgs of enanthate /ml

deca 300 is made by Ttokkyo Labs

the ara test has mixed reviews but some people are getting worried about it lately

the deca is good to go

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    what do u mean people have been worried about them?. i have some ara-test. oh, and ara-test comes in 3 forms. aratest50 aratest200 and aratest2500, the 2500 is the only form with enanthate in it. the others are strictly propionate .

Delts is offline Junior Member
    yeah, what do you mean they're worried about it? I mean, should I pick some up or no?

The Iron Game Guest
    worried because a lot of people have complained of them being under dosed as well as under filled lately, people are also worried about batch numbers so something is up there as well

aratest 50 and aratest 200, both are still being produced?

thanks

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    too my knowledge they are still being produced. If not, there is some older 50 and 200 circulating in my area.

Thread Information