Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

test stacking, daily vs. weekly for enanth

hello:

I'm looking to get the most of my cycles and these are the theories and program I'm looking at.

using propionate ed as the short ester life, i undersand will give less side effects (hair loss, liver are my primary concerns) But I want the most gains I can get and enanthate and cypionate are cheap to get. My theory is that I could inject a small amount of either cyp or enanth with my daily propionate so the effect of the cyp or enanthate would be more constant on a daily basis. I understand the weekly injections of the long lasting esters where your test buzz goes up and down during the week is more condusive to adverse side effects than if you had a constant test buzz, if you will.

Also will I get that much advantage by adding some enanthate or cyp with my prop vs. prop alone ed?

Final question regarding my theories:
    My theory is to also stack trenbolone ed the last 3 weeks or so of my say 12 week multi-test cycles to harden up the gains and help keep them. It turns out I may not be that big of a fan of tren because of it's libido effect, but I'd like to harden and keep my gains and three +/- weeks at the end of each cycle I might be able to live with.

right now I'm stacking about 30mg tren, 25-30 mg prop, and 25 mg enanthate ed. any reason why the enanthate can't be broken into small daily injections to reduce the side effects? (I know I already asked that, but i wanted to be clear) thanks
    Last edited by Doobie Wah; 12-28-2003 at 10:52 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would go about this a different way. I know quite a few that use Prop along with Cyp or Enan, but you only need to shoot to the frequency of the half-life to maintain consistant blood plasma levels. Prop it's ED, but with Enan or Cyp, E4D is good.

Also, you need to run Tren a minimum of 6wks, 8 preferably

Give some stats and age bro. I would reorganize that cycle quite a bit

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is test the only difference is the weight of the ester............. If I were you I would run SUS instead of running prop with enan or cyp.......

Before we go further we need some stats age, weight, height, cycle experiance..............

stats and age

6' tall, 180 pounds, 44 years old. is this what you mean?

other stats:
    this is my first cycle and I'm in about the 9th week. I've taken approx. 200-300 mg enanathate per week, the last 3-4 weeks broken into daily injections to achieve the weekly total. I begain ed injections of prop and tren about 3 and 5 weeks ago, respectively. I'm looking at future cycles primarily. I know this one is kind of wacky but, hey I'm new and I'm just getting my first gear and I'm trying to make the most of it.

But is there any harm in doing the enathate ed vs e4d. I mean I plan on doing prop for sure ed for all future cycles (i like the cheap syno method, ed shots don't bother me and if short esters give less adverse side effects you can count me in on that one!) and it seems like it would be less complicated trying to remember e4d vs. ed on the enanthate . I mean the test buzz, if you will wouldn't be any less constant if I did enanthate ed vs e4d would it? I'm not saying I would gain anything by taking 25 mg enanthate daily vs. 100 mg every 4 day, but would I lose anything?

what about a 12 week cycle where the last 6 week tren is added? won't the tren really help harden and keep the gains. thanks chief!

any help on reorgainizing my program is appreciated, thanks.

This is what I'm thinking therefore:

WEEKS 1-12:

enanthate ranging from 200 to 300 back to 200 mg per week by end of cycle, injected in daily increments.
    Ditto prop

WEEKS 6-12:

tren 25 to 40 back to 25 mg ed at week 12

how does my program look?

Sus

i really appreciate anybody and everybodies input.

....... what is SUS?

I'm a rookie

ya I'm a rookie and test is test makes sense.

But I do notice the differenct buzzes if you will. the prop is higher pitched and not as noticable ringing in my ears and the enantate is a deeper more profound pitch and drive. It seem the enanthate promotes more of a desire to take in protein and lift weights to satisfy whatever animalistic drive it gives, if you will.

I know it sounds goofy, and I am a rookie, I'm just trying my best to describe it and I'm very scientific in nature, but thats just the best way to describe it. Maybe I'm not taking enought prop, it just feels like the enanthate does more, based on instincts.

Faster acting gear doesn't give you less sides........... Fina is fast acting and I run ED injections with it but have seen the worse sides from that then any other gear I have used. Also like I said test is test..... so if enan makes you break out, or lose your hair then so will Prop...... the only difference is that by injecting ED your keeping blood levels constant making for less of a high or low in your hormonal balance......... I to want to try ED injections with long acting estered gear to see if I see less sides and make better gains..... so I don't think what your planning of doing is wrong but would have waited before doing it in a first cycle.

It's too late to tell you you should have just ran a test cycle and not to run fina in your first cycle....... I wouldn't taper your doses on any gear and i would have ran the Fina at 50 to 75mg ED for 8 weeks and not let the fina end with my test....... Fina is very hard on HPTA functions and shuts you down very hard. The longer you let it clear your system and let test stay active the easier recovery will be..... JMO on that.

SUS = SUSTANON
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 12-28-2003 at 11:30 AM.

Oh ya, SUS=sustanon or sustanol

I have considered sus, but I'm trying to focus on propionate as much as possible because it's cheap (syno or mfg) and the short esters promote less side effects. I could get SUS, but I'd rather have a higher concentration of prop, because of it's availabilty and less side effects. the SUS has what 12 mg prop to 80 mg enan and 80 mg cyp.
    I'd rather develop my own sub-SUS if you will where the cost is better and I can heavy end it with prop. make sense? thanks

constant blood level

ya but whether its fast acting or slow acting, doesn't the constant blood levels promote less side effects, thats what I thought I read off several internet sources anyway. thanks, the education I've in the last couple months is amazing.

SUST is a test blend, with both long and short acting esters.

It's fine to shoot Enan ED with the prop, but how are you injecting 25mg when Enan is 250mg per cc. Kind of difficult to draw 1/10 of a cc accurately everytime, especially when you have to account for about that much that is in the tip of the needle

Also, the ringing in your ears is mental

As opposed to trying to shoot small amounts of Enan with prop, I think you should just do a cycle of all prop. Much more simplicistic. Add tren in the first 6-8wks and you have a great cycle.
    Trying to shoot so little Enan(or Cyp) seems to be a pain the ass IMO

fian ending with test

you're saying keep taking test a few weeks after the end of the fina cycle right? I can do that right now on this cycle.

your also saying take test or fina at a constant weekly rate, dont increase it in the middle of a cyce and taper toward the end like I've seen promoted by various web sources, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    you're saying keep taking test a few weeks after the end of the fina cycle right? I can do that right now on this cycle.

your also saying take test or fina at a constant weekly rate, dont increase it in the middle of a cyce and taper toward the end like I've seen promoted by various web sources, right?
    Correct, running test past all other gear will aid in a speedy recovery.

Also, because of the esters mechanism of action, the hormone is self tapering in accordance to the half-life

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah

Yes I would extend the test 2 weeks past the fina................. I would stay at a constant dosage from the beggining to the end of the cycle..... tapering is a old way of running cycles.

i agree on the difficulty of drawing small amouts

I definitely have considered the difficulty in drawing the small amount of enanthate and the amount in the space between the needle and the rubber. I use 200 mg/ml not the 250. I first draw tren 35 mg, then draw the 1/10 or 2/10 enanathate and 3/10 prop or so, and draw it up and down so it mixes. therefore the part that gets left behind in the needle is a mixture of tren, prop and enanthate therefore the amount of enanthate left behind is diluted with the others making the amount left behind a mix therefore the amount of enanthate left behind is less.

I dont think the ringing in my ears is mental. I think it's an indication of stress on the liver. I get in when I take creatine, pyrovate (spelling?), etc. Definintely not my imagination, but may be a liver problem that needs to be checked out.

thanks for your time today, dude!
    Last edited by Doobie Wah; 12-28-2003 at 11:46 AM.

Thread Information