KSgator is offline New Member

Does anyone have any advice

Hello all I got some advice from a friend that uses AS, but he is just HUGE not cut really. I am 26 years old, 5'8", 190+-5lbs, arms are just over 15", chest is 44", But my gut is 37" he told me that primobolan Depot once a week would help me cut some what fast. I started 2 weeks ago already arms are showing more tone and just a little bigger. But I want to cut not bulk...Well I wont to bulk but try natural first. Does anyone know if priombolan will help hurt or in that dose do anything?
    Thanks for the help
    Gator

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    what dose?! did I miss something?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I would have suggested not doing any A.S. until you lost some of that weight. I believe diet is the key for loosing a little on your waist line not A.S. I dont know if stopping what you are doing now would hurt but I would stop it anyways and get My diet and cardio in line first.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    I dont care what dose you use, gear doesnt cut fat.

I mean it will increase metabolism, but diet, training and cardio are the only ways to get rid of that spare tire!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is a slow acting as that will put on solid muscle gains over a long period of time. At 400mg a week by itself for 12 weeks you would most likely see no more then 12 pounds. If you use primo by itself with a good 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, cut down on carbs and fat, and do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day (more would be better) You would probably see your weight stay the same and build muscle to replace the fat. Not sure what your routine is but you have several factors that play in the role of cutting.

Thanks and mart651 what could the side effects be if i just stop after 2 weeks and the dose is 200 a week

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by KSgator
    Thanks and mart651 what could the side effects be if i just stop after 2 weeks and the dose is 200 a week
    Probably nothing with that low of a dose but I will bump for more oppinions.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing yet, your body is still working on how to metabolise the drug.

Thanks guys and can you tell me how to tell my body fat %?

decadbal is offline Banned
    go to golds gym, they will measure it for you. aas can help lose weight, but you need to provide alot more info to get good responses from here, we need stats, diet into, and your workout, and any and all supps u take and how much. you should be fine if u come off primo now, not takin enough to worry with and its only 2 weeks in. save your primo if u stop, so u can use it later, in a higer dose though. diet and cardio are key to losing your tire, so stay focused, and dont cheat.

ERIC126 is offline New Member

Nutrition, Nutrition,nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by KSgator
    Hello all I got some advice from a friend that uses AS, but he is just HUGE not cut really. I am 26 years old, 5'8", 190+-5lbs, arms are just over 15", chest is 44", But my gut is 37" he told me that primobolan Depot once a week would help me cut some what fast. I started 2 weeks ago already arms are showing more tone and just a little bigger. But I want to cut not bulk...Well I wont to bulk but try natural first. Does anyone know if priombolan will help hurt or in that dose do anything?
    Thanks for the help
    Gator
    BROTHER FORGET THE SH!@t, YOU KNOW WHEY U GO TO THE GYM, WHATS THE FIRST EVERYONE PASSES, CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO, HIT THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORN.THEN WEIGHTS,

Thread Information