TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member

HELP deca and sus

hey whats up guys, i'm brand new to this forum, and i'm looking for some feedback on a cycle i plan on starting soon. First of all im 21 yrs old, i weigh about 180 lbs, 6 feet tall. i just finished a deca 300 and dianabol cycle about 3 months ago, and now i plan on taking deca 300 again, along with sustanon 250. I have a 10 cc bottle of deca 300 made by qv out of mexico, it is good stuff, i like the results from the last cycle. i also have 5 redijects of sustanon 250, also from mexico. i was thinking of just starting the deca for 5 weeks, taking 1 cc (300 mg) a week. Then starting the 6th week, stack on the sustanon 250 taking 1 cc (250 mg) a week along with the deca until the 10th week. i plan on using clomid at the end of my cycle as well. should i take nolvadex during the cycle, if so, how much? Im right next to the border so this stuff is readily available to me, so it's not like i can't get my hands on it, but i already have the clomid. basically what im looking for is some feedback on my plan. does this sound like a good plan? am i looking to see some good gains out of this. I am mainly looking for some mass, i just wanna gain some more weight, and of course strength. should i expect to keep most of my gains from this cycle? what can i do to keep most of my gains? if you could please reply, i am open for suggestions. Thanks guys.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    TxJuiceFreak-

Without knowing your background(food intake, past dosage, training info) and for the list of gear your going to run... consider the following.

week 1:
    --monday: 250mg SUS
    --wednesday: 250mg SUS
    --saturday: 250mg SUS
    week 2:
    week 3:
    --wednesday: 300mg DECA
    --saturday:300mg DECA
    week 4:
    week 5:
    --monday: 300mg DECA
    --sunday: 300mg DECA
    week 6:
    off
    week 7:
    mon, tues, wed: 100mg Clomid /day
    thurs, fri, sat, sun: 50mg Clomid / day
    week 8:
    50mg Clomid/day.

(save the other 5cc of DECA for next run.)

-I would run 10mg noveldex / day starting at week 3 through week 8. Give this a try, you will be stoked at what will happen. Make sure your PRO intake is around 360g/day and you should grow like crazy. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    hey whats up guys, i'm brand new to this forum, and i'm looking for some feedback on a cycle i plan on starting soon. First of all im 21 yrs old, i weigh about 180 lbs, 6 feet tall. i just finished a deca 300 and dianabol cycle about 3 months ago, and now i plan on taking deca 300 again, along with sustanon 250. I have a 10 cc bottle of deca 300 made by qv out of mexico, it is good stuff, i like the results from the last cycle. i also have 5 redijects of sustanon 250, also from mexico. i was thinking of just starting the deca for 5 weeks, taking 1 cc (300 mg) a week. Then starting the 6th week, stack on the sustanon 250 taking 1 cc (250 mg) a week along with the deca until the 10th week. i plan on using clomid at the end of my cycle as well. should i take nolvadex during the cycle, if so, how much? Im right next to the border so this stuff is readily available to me, so it's not like i can't get my hands on it, but i already have the clomid. basically what im looking for is some feedback on my plan. does this sound like a good plan? am i looking to see some good gains out of this. I am mainly looking for some mass, i just wanna gain some more weight, and of course strength. should i expect to keep most of my gains from this cycle? what can i do to keep most of my gains? if you could please reply, i am open for suggestions. Thanks guys.

popa is offline Senior Member
    you should wait till you get more gear.

run it like his,
    1-12 sus/500mgs
    1-12 deca /300mgs
    nova 20mg ed

you can also throw in dbol 's from weeks 1-4 if you like.
    don't do 1cc of sus a week, if your gonna just do 1 shot a week of a test, your better off useing a long acting test like eth or cyp
    Last edited by popa; 12-28-2003 at 05:18 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    TxJuiceFreak-

Without knowing your background(food intake, past dosage, training info) and for the list of gear your going to run... consider the following.

week 1:
    --saturday: 250mg SUS
    week 2:
    week 3:
    --saturday:300mg DECA
    week 4:
    week 5:
    --monday: 300mg DECA
    --sunday: 300mg DECA
    week 6:
    off
    week 7:
    mon, tues, wed: 100mg Clomid /day
    thurs, fri, sat, sun: 50mg Clomid / day
    week 8:
    50mg Clomid/day.

(save the other 5cc of DECA for next run.)

-I would run 10mg noveldex / day starting at week 3 through week 8. Give this a try, you will be stoked at what will happen. Make sure your PRO intake is around 360g/day and you should grow like crazy. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ben

This is an awful idea. He should wait until he can afford more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    This is an awful idea. He should wait until he can afford more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by popa

Shud is offline Associate Member
    get more gear...
    run it like popa said....

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the input. what if i decided to do something like this:
    10 week cycle
    week 1-10 run deca 300 at 300mg/wk
    week 1-5 run dbol at 30-40 mg/day
    week 5-10 run sus 250 at 500/wk
    week 1-10 nolva at 20mg/day

just wondering if I would get anything out of this, i would really like to drop it to an 8 week cycle if possible. i'm open to any feedback/corrective critisism. i just want to make sure i will keep most of what i gain. thanks guys.

8 weeks is cutting close, remember it takes about 4-5 weeks for the long acting esters to kick in. As long as you come off your cycle good and keep your diet and training consistant you should be happy with your gains.
    IMO 12 week cycles are the least you should do.
    that cycle looks alot better then the one you wanted to do. don't forget your clomid or hcg at the end

thanks for the input. what if i decided to do something like this:
    10 week cycle
    week 1-10 run deca 300 at 300mg/wk
    week 1-5 run dbol at 30-40 mg/day
    week 5-10 run sus 250 at 500/wk
    week 1-10 nolva at 20mg/day

just wondering if I would get anything out of this, i would really like to drop it to an 8 week cycle if possible. i'm open to any feedback/corrective critisism. i just want to make sure i will keep most of what i gain. thanks guys.
    That's not bad if you run the sustanon the whole time, and run it one week longer than the deca so that the ester halflifes match up. Then you'd start post cycle therapy 2 weeks after your last sust shot.

have you ever consider useing EQ instead of deca ,

Shud is offline Associate Member
    the sus needs to be run throughout the whole cycle and longer than the deca ....only weeks 5 - 10 wont do much for you...sus takes like 4 -5 weeks to kick in......
    you definatly need more sus man.....

I personally would run the deca 2 weeks longer then the sus

Thread Information