Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Effecting natural test

I was just curious about how much a 250mg./wk cycle of test E and 200mg/wk of deca would effect your natural test production as opposed to a 500mg/wk test E and 400mg/wk deca. I'm debating on whether or not I should go with a lower dose for a longer period of time or take the higher dose for the typical 8 week cycle. My only cycle experience is a d-bol only cycle that I did a year and a half ago. I've been stuck in the same platuea for quite some time now and i tried numerous things to try to get out of it but nothing is working. That was a good indication to me that it was time for another cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Mike

Squeek is offline Banned
    Drink sperm, it raisez the test lvlz!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeek
    Drink sperm, it raisez the test lvlz!
    How much of a loser do you have to be to actually register with this site and then make posts that just piss people off? Your the biggest ****in queer. Go away troll.

Squeek is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    How much of a loser do you have to be to actually register with this site and then make posts that just piss people off? Your the biggest ****in queer. Go away troll.
    Eat me nub, you don't know who I really am.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I was just curious about how much a 250mg./wk cycle of test E and 200mg/wk of deca would effect your natural test production as opposed to a 500mg/wk test E and 400mg/wk deca. I'm debating on whether or not I should go with a lower dose for a longer period of time or take the higher dose for the typical 8 week cycle. My only cycle experience is a d-bol only cycle that I did a year and a half ago. I've been stuck in the same platuea for quite some time now and i tried numerous things to try to get out of it but nothing is working. That was a good indication to me that it was time for another cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Mike
    If you are worried about lowering your natural test production, steroids aren't for you. Any cycle, especially with test and deca, is going to shut you down. The lower dose won't really make that big of a difference. If you do the cycle, just make sure that you do proper PCT. This is the only way to support the recovery of natural test production.

Big Gulps, huh = a homosexual name which infers that he drinks human sperm in liters a day.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member

-Mike
    I would stick to the lower cycle if you are concerned about this. At 200mg a week of deca you shouldnt see any serious sides. I would recommend you maybe make your test dosage higher than your deca. Say 300-400mg of test and 200-300 of deca.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankhefenmut
    I would stick to the lower cycle if you are concerned about this. At 200mg a week of deca you shouldnt see any serious sides. I would recommend you maybe make your test dosage higher than your deca. Say 300-400mg of test and 200-300 of deca.
    Also you might respond quite well to a lower dose, and not need to go so high.

Thanks for the input guys...i'm not sure as to what cycle i'm going to do so thats why i was looking for additional info. I've never done anything except dbol so i'm not sure how my body will respond to the test and deca , so i'm not sure what dose i should use. I'm not worried about my natural test levels during the cycle because good post cycle therapy will take care of that. I was just wondering what the different effects are between the doses because i've read quite a few different posts about longer cycles at lower doses as opposed tp the traditional 6-8 week cycle. Again, thats for the help.

-Mike

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    for a good first cycle:

250mg test enanthate weeks 1-10
    .25mg ldex ED
    10mg nolva ED

+ Pct

Dirty buttsekkz > j00

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    It will lower fsh & lh and natty test, and when lh is low test becomes low, when test and fsh are low=no sperm count

cheers winny

Thread Information