miguy is offline New Member

should i be noticing it

k , if u have nothing good to say keep it to ur self!

k this is my 1st cycle, and im doing 250mg/everysix days of sus. since thats all i have . im 155lbs im 5'10, i havent weighed myself in a week so im not sure if im over 155 now.

im on my 5th shot today ive noticed my strength went up, but dont know if im physically getting bigger, im not sure if its all mental or what.

should i start noticing it now or am i not into my cyle far enough,im trying to get also, but if im not really noticing it at this point does that mean im not eating enough.

and i dont wanna f-ing hear people say y r u only doing 250mg, or y only sus. and bs like that, its all i could get!!!!!!!!!and no flamers also saying do a FCUKING "SEARCH" KEEP IT TO UR SELF.

thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy

k this is my 1st cycle, and im doing 250mg/everysix days of sus. since thats all i have . im 155lbs im 5'10, i havent weighed myself in a week so im not sure if im over 155 now.

im on my 5th shot today ive noticed my strength went up, but dont know if im physically getting bigger, im not sure if its all mental or what.

should i start noticing it now or am i not into my cyle far enough,im trying to get also, but if im not really noticing it at this point does that mean im not eating enough.

and i dont wanna f-ing hear people say y r u only doing 250mg, or y only sus. and bs like that, its all i could get!!!!!!!!!and no flamers also saying do a FCUKING "SEARCH" KEEP IT TO UR SELF.

thanks
    You probably won't notice anything. With a dose that low, i would imagine all you're really doing is shutting down your natural test production. Chances are you won't gain much from this cycle.. but on the upside, whatever you gain you'll probably keep.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You probably won't notice anything. With a dose that low, i would imagine all you're really doing is shutting down your natural test production. Chances are you won't gain much from this cycle.. but on the upside, whatever you gain you'll probably keep.

Agreed. Thats low for a low dose cycle.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    people respond that way because it is the truth, if that is all you could get and were hell bent on using it, than you were basically wasting your time and money, and the results you have gotten so far are telling you that, if that is too hard for you to hear, sorry, but we are only telling you things based on personal experiences and are trying to help
    Last edited by scottninpo; 12-28-2003 at 05:35 PM.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    weird, i would have thought people would jump all over this thread to help you. if you dont want answers you dont like, dont ask stupid questions.

Swellin Guest

thanks
    Good luck! Scott is right. This is constructive criticism....in no way does this thread invite the reader to offer help...you are spewing offense at those that would try and help you. Absolutely no flame here...just an observation that is in your best interest to consider.

alright, let's be cool and try to offer a little advice, most tests take anywhere from 3-5 weeks to kick in, but sust is a blend of 4 tests, with prop and phenylprop being two of the 4 which are fast acting and should have kicked in within the first week, because you used such a small dose, you got probably zero effect from them, so that was a waste, so now, you should start to get some results, albeit limited, from the test, if not, you may have gotten scammed, if you have anymore questions, please ask, like i said, we're here to help
    !

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    alright, let's be cool and try to offer a little advice, most tests take anywhere from 3-5 weeks to kick in, but sust is a blend of 4 tests, with prop and phenylprop being two of the 4 which are fast acting and should have kicked in within the first week, because you used such a small dose, you got probably zero effect from them, so that was a waste, so now, you should start to get some results, albeit limited, from the test, if not, you may have gotten scammed, if you have anymore questions, please ask, like i said, we're here to help
    !

OK guys i thank you for ur input, i just didnt wanna hear someone say "use the search" thats all..

but ya i understand what u guys r saying, i know its a low dose, but ive had friends gain good only 250mg/week 1 friend say he didnt notice it till after his cycle was done .

just curious the guy i know said he noticed his back getting pretty big , lats etc. then others started getting bigger, is that one of the muscle groups it has a big effect on,just curious, cuz i really did feel like my lats r pumped like theve just been worked out.

im gonna go weigh my self later and see if i went up at all, then i should know if its working, and i know its not fake cuz i strength shot up the first week or two.

just curious also does bodyweight play a role in how much ur gonna gain etc.

well thanks again guys

Shud is offline Associate Member
    @ 155 lbs 250mgs every 6 days should do something...i would say give it a week or two....what type of sus are you using? might be fake..have you noticed any strength increases???

if you have a complete workout program, you should be growing according to your genetic makeup, i.e. if you have small calves in relation to the rest of your body, they will grow, but in relation to the rest of your body, same as your lats, pecs, etc, also, how is your diet? that plays a huge role in how much you will gain, you need at least 4000 cals a day to grow sufficiently, and thats clean calories, not stuffing yourself full of pizza everyday, also, do you have your PCT ready? if not, you can forget about keeping anything you gain

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Scott and sin are right. If you cant take the constructive critisicm then dont post. The people who flame are just sick of people usually saying 1. Do I need clomid for PCT, 2. I need a source I ran out of sus or what does nolvadex do? Just ask the ? bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds like a diet problem to me.I know a few people who did really well on a low test cycle alone,but thier DIET and training were picture perfect.You should gain weight alone on a good bulk diet,something is wrong here,the drugs or your diet.I'm guessing DIET.

Swellin Guest
    I have a good friend that is not too knowledgeable about lifting or diet....and certainly not about gear. He used Sus 250 for 7 weeks ( he injured a shoulder and stopped the test and the working out). He gained about 15-18 lbs in the first 6 weeks.

DB is right on...diet is KEY! Eat plenty of protien..not from shakes. Add the shakes, but get most of it from your foods.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I have a good friend that is not too knowledgeable about lifting or diet....and certainly not about gear. He used Sus 250 for 7 weeks ( he injured a shoulder and stopped the test and the working out). He gained about 15-18 lbs in the first 6 weeks.

DB is right on...diet is KEY! Eat plenty of protien..not from shakes. Add the shakes, but get most of it from your foods.

k thanks guys , i just weighed my self and im at 161.5 lbs. so now i know its starting to kick in. i think when i started i was at about 153-154 lbs.

im using tornel super test 250.

and i know mu diet has been the best either especially on my protein intake(since it gives the ****z),

i should have about 3-4 shots left so hopefully i can gain another 3-5 lbs if diet good the next few weeks.

also what kinda suck is that i slipped in the bathroom (drunk) and landed on my left wrist so i wasnt able to work out my chest ,shoulders this past week

but i guess ill see it comes along the next few weeks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    k thanks guys , i just weighed my self and im at 161.5 lbs. so now i know its starting to kick in. i think when i started i was at about 153-154 lbs.

im using tornel super test 250.

and i know mu diet has been the best either especially on my protein intake(since it gives the ****z),

i should have about 3-4 shots left so hopefully i can gain another 3-5 lbs if diet good the next few weeks.

also what kinda suck is that i slipped in the bathroom (drunk) and landed on my left wrist so i wasnt able to work out my chest ,shoulders this past week

but i guess ill see it comes along the next few weeks
    Drinking isn't the best idea on a cycle.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    i personally know a bunch of guys who have used sust at the same dose as you. and indeed other tests at doses as low as 200-250mg/wk, with good results. so one shot every 6 days puts you into week 4 right? well a mate of mine used sust 250 at 1ml a week and he said it started to really kick in FOR HIM at around week 5. and he had some great results. also my bro did a course with 200mg cyp a week and it hit him hard about week 5 aswell. so keep an eye on the scales for the next couple of weeks. if your not gaining well by then id say that other factors like diet or your training are out?
    how much are you eating a day. if you dont eat like a mutha fker you wont gro. if your not resting enough after training you wont grow. stop drinking, get plenty of sleep.
    i know a lot of blokes tell you that you should jit 500mg pof test a week minimum. but there are plenty of guys who have great results with smaller doses. do a search on dorian6 for eg.

but once again. your diet or training may be letting you down.

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    i personally know a bunch of guys who have used sust at the same dose as you. and indeed other tests at doses as low as 200-250mg/wk, with good results. so one shot every 6 days puts you into week 4 right? well a mate of mine used sust 250 at 1ml a week and he said it started to really kick in FOR HIM at around week 5. and he had some great results. also my bro did a course with 200mg cyp a week and it hit him hard about week 5 aswell. so keep an eye on the scales for the next couple of weeks. if your not gaining well by then id say that other factors like diet or your training are out?
    how much are you eating a day. if you dont eat like a mutha fker you wont gro. if your not resting enough after training you wont grow. stop drinking, get plenty of sleep.
    i know a lot of blokes tell you that you should jit 500mg pof test a week minimum. but there are plenty of guys who have great results with smaller doses. do a search on dorian6 for eg.

but once again. your diet or training may be letting you down.

ya thanks man,, ya ive gained id say about 8lbs so far and still have 4 shots left i think.. but ya im going to start eating much more than i have been, and as much protein as well..

i guess i really didnt notice much cuz i always wear a xl shirts but i went out and bought some med. and wow once i put it on , i notice my shoulders look huge compared to w/xl shirts on .

but i kinda wanted to put some size on my bis which i dont ive done much of so far, , chest is alittle bigger also is my back /lats seems in the mirror, guy told me ill notice alot in my back .

but thanks again,, u think i can gain another 5 lbs or more or u think i mayhave topped out?

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    u think i can gain another 5 lbs or more or u think i mayhave topped out?
    from the experience my friends have had with the same course it could be just now kicking in for you. another 4 or so weeks of 250mg/ml could yield quite good gains. most of thier gains occured from week 5-10. so keep an eye on the scales. i myself am on a course of cyp in starting week3. havent noticed anything yet but am not concerned. you said your having trouble with bi's? whats your workout look like? post it or pm me so this thread doesnt go on on and on. plus it might get off the topic.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    actually he is doin more than 250mgs a week... if he does 250 every 6 day that equals 292mg a week, which he should see nice gains if his diet and sleep are in check especially for a first time user.

oh yeah dont drink while on a cycle

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    actually he is doin more than 250mgs a week... if he does 250 every 6 day that equals 292mg a week, which he should see nice gains if his diet and sleep are in check especially for a first time user.

oh yeah dont drink while on a cycle
    Yeah, he is getting that much intake, but you have to look at the active half lives here. He is basically only seeing results in the long run off the 100mg of deconate. Everything else is a short lived ester that he will prob crash on within the 6 days. Remember also, it is not just protein alone that makes you grow. A good combo of protein/complex carbs/good fats ie(flax seed) will really help you grow. For your next try at a cycle, try getting a single ester test like cyp or enanthate and run it 2 cc's a week for 10 weeks. With no drinking, a solid workout and diet in place, I don't see why you couldn't top 185 easily. Good luck on your cycles and such in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, he is getting that much intake, but you have to look at the active half lives here. He is basically only seeing results in the long run off the 100mg of deconate. Everything else is a short lived ester that he will prob crash on within the 6 days. Remember also, it is not just protein alone that makes you grow. A good combo of protein/complex carbs/good fats ie(flax seed) will really help you grow. For your next try at a cycle, try getting a single ester test like cyp or enanthate and run it 2 cc's a week for 10 weeks. With no drinking, a solid workout and diet in place, I don't see why you couldn't top 185 easily. Good luck on your cycles and such in the future.

q.? were u saying top 185 with another cycle or this one, cuz i dont think ill gain much more from this one but i dunno since i have about 4 shots left and also my friend told me to shot the last 3 e3d ? good idea or nah, i dont see what i would hurt right?

also im nipples r alittle sore, but mostly hard,, does this meaan gyno is taking its effect . also can someone pm me to tell me where the best place to get nolva and clomid from, i know i didnt get it before but for my next cycle thats a must before any injection

pumpnpose?

thanks fellas

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I was talking about your next cycle. Yeah, get some nolvadex if your nipples feel wierd.

Thread Information