KZK
    KZK is offline Banned

how long should someone be working out before they use the first cycle?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KZK
    Long enough to establish near perfect workout and diet practices. That could be anywhere from a year or two to never.

KZK
    KZK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Long enough to establish near perfect workout and diet practices. That could be anywhere from a year or two to never.
    Chris, will you please elaborate "perfect workout and diet practices."

i`m really new to all this but been working out for a little while. just trying to understand

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    KZK,

(Utopian Response)
    You really should not start using steroids until:
    1. You've done everything possible to perfect your diet, rest and training intensity. In other words, you should take time to do everything possible to make your body grow naturally including manipulating your diet etcetera until you feel it's the best it can be.
    2. You've stopped growing naturally.

(Realistic Response)
    More often than not, people are a bit impatient to grow muscular, which is understandable. They want to reach their goals quickly so they can reap the benefits of it while still young. Keeping this in mind, the best time for someone to start using Steroids (if they refuse to do what I stated in the 1st paragraph), is:
    1. After one is at an age where body changes (such as those experienced during puberty) are completed. You can mess yourself up badly if you start to early. A reasonable age to start is after 21 (at least).
    2. After one has done extensive research and taken time to learn both the benefits and dangers of using steroids.
    3. After one has considered his/her current personal health. If you have excessively high blood pressure, heart disease, or other complications, then steroids are probably not safe for you to use.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-28-2003 at 08:14 PM.

50%Newbie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KZK
    When you know what ur doing.

KZK
    KZK is offline Banned
    hey guys, thanks for you help. What about supplements for now, any recommendation? I`m not taking any thing at this time but, about to try this "Rip Fuel" what do you guys know about this?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Hello KZK

Take supplements that will help you accomplish your goals, if for example you want to get leaner ripped fuel is an option, for it raises bodies Metabolism wich will help you burn fat. But none of this will work unless you have a good diet and workout routine.

KZK
    KZK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Hello KZK

Take supplements that will help you accomplish your goals, if for example you want to get leaner ripped fuel is an option, for it raises bodies Metabolism wich will help you burn fat. But none of this will work unless you have a good diet and workout routine.
    Thanks bulldog,

man i want to be a "BEAST" lol a huge mofo, thats my goals!
    right now i`m 5`7 1/2 lol 190lbs 25 years old

i have a another ? ????? for ya, will A.S. help you lose weight? my probs is my love handles just cant get rid of them!

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    you love handals and lower stomach will be that very last part on your body probaly to loose the fat. i currently have the same problem.

The supplements you wanna take are Protein shakes and maybe some creatine and L-glutamin, those are the basics but are all needed especially the protein to help build in BIG Muscular body, but even more important then that, start eating 6 small meals a day spread out every 2-3 hours consisting of high proteins and modeate carbs and low fats, drinks lots of water. do cardio at least 3 times a week min 30 minutes and work out 4-5 days with weights only working one muscle group per week.

KZK
    KZK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    you love handals and lower stomach will be that very last part on your body probaly to loose the fat. i currently have the same problem.

The supplements you wanna take are Protein shakes and maybe some creatine and L-glutamin, those are the basics but are all needed especially the protein to help build in BIG Muscular body, but even more important then that, start eating 6 small meals a day spread out every 2-3 hours consisting of high proteins and modeate carbs and low fats, drinks lots of water. do cardio at least 3 times a week min 30 minutes and work out 4-5 days with weights only working one muscle group per week.
    Hey thanks bulldog 20 you have been more then help full

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm eat and research, then eat some more and research some more

Thread Information