BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Finally taking the turn in to the darkside...can anyone lead me in the right directio

Ok, so i want to try my first cycle. I am 215, 15% bf, bench 350 squat 500 dead 455. My goals are more powerlifting oriented, however, i want to get more musclular. I would like to put on about 20 lbs of muscle and at some point be around 10% bodyfat. I also want to increase strength (u know, it kinda helps in powerlifting, lol) Ive been doing a good amount of research but i was wondering what suggestions that you all have. I want a cycle that will last about 10-12 weeks. I dont mind using injectables. Is it possible to spend like the first 8-9 weeks bulking and then mixing things up a bit to lose some fat in the last 3-4 weeks --- this would be ideal if i could find a cylce and diet plan to do that, but if it is not wise to do let me know. I was looking into deca , anadrol , winny, and sust (though i have heard some bad things about sust 250). Anyways, i know there are so many other steroids and im trying to research them all. Anyone have any tips or ideas on this cycle, it would be greatly appreciated. Also any types of post recovery like clomid during and after the cycle that i should use. Thanks so much

Da Bull is offline Banned
    with your cycle do you want to bulk or cut??

nj juice is offline Member
    You really shouldnt try to bulk and cut in same cycle you wont see great results, bulk first then cut. For your first cycle i would recommend test @ 500mg a week. Go with a single ester not sust as sust really needs to be shot more frequently. You could throw in some d-bol or you said you were looking into anadrol , drol would work too for the first 4 weeks. Keep some nolva on hand at the very least for possible gyno. I personally would run it 10mg ed, then 20 mg ed thru pct. Clomid should be taken for 21 days. 300mg first day/ 100mg next 10 days/ 50 mg next 10 days. Good luck.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    You should decide what you want out of this cycle. Cut or Bulk, looking for big strength gains or more mass?

You'll need test and mayeb stack with something else. Matters what your goals are.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    You really shouldnt try to bulk and cut in same cycle you wont see great results, bulk first then cut. For your first cycle i would recommend test @ 500mg a week. Go with a single ester not sust as sust really needs to be shot more frequently. You could throw in some d-bol or you said you were looking into anadrol, drol would work too for the first 4 weeks. Keep some nolva on hand at the very least for possible gyno. I personally would run it 10mg ed, then 20 mg ed thru pct. Clomid should be taken for 21 days. 300mg first day/ 100mg next 10 days/ 50 mg next 10 days. Good luck.
    Go with what nj said, but I personally would skip the drol for a first cycle

Thread Information