GreenOak is offline Junior Member

Question Site Injection and Training

When I site injecting I typically inject the muscle that I am working that day 30 mins to an 1 hour before I go to the gym. Is it worthless to site inject a muscle that you are not training that day? i.e. shooting triceps on leg day.

Just wondering because I have only been shooting the muscles that I am working on that particular day. Any insights would be great. Thanks so much.

Anyone?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    Anyone?
    Depends on what your shootin bro...Agrovin (Test Suspension) is shot for local growth and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong guys) that it's got a short half life. In that case it may matter...what are you taking?

Right now I am shooting Sust E3D and about to start 4 weeks of Winny. I was just wondering if you guys only shoot the muscles you are training on that particular day or do you just site inject any muscle on any given training day. Thanks.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Right now I am shooting Sust E3D and about to start 4 weeks of Winny. I was just wondering if you guys only shoot the muscles you are training on that particular day or do you just site inject any muscle on any given training day. Thanks.
    No its in the blood so its all good. Ive heard that site injecting is really over rated, to the point of it doesnt work for growth. So if this were true wouldnt you think that there would be a lot of people with really well developed glutes??

-MS

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    No its in the blood so its all good. Ive heard that site injecting is really over rated, to the point of it doesnt work for growth. So if this were true wouldnt you think that there would be a lot of people with really well developed glutes??

-MS
    lol,

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I've never noticed any extra localized growth. It could work as a good mental boost to inject into the muscle you are about to work though.

Well I have read that there is a sheath around all muscles and when you force an injection into smaller muscles it expands the sheath and makes muscles growth easier. The reason everyone doesn't have well developed glutes is because you are shooting into a huge muscle, and by putting a tiny bit more liquid into it you are not forcing it to expand.

By this logic people site inject. Especially into smaller muscle groups.

I am just wondering if those people who do site inject out there only shoot the muscles they are training on that day or if they shoot any muscle on any given day.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    By this logic people site inject. Especially into smaller muscle groups.

I am just wondering if those people who do site inject out there only shoot the muscles they are training on that day or if they shoot any muscle on any given day.
    I see what your saying, ask the people that shoot their calves, bis and tris. Its not synthol or anything so Im still saying its over rated....
    -MS

Yeah I am just wondering what everyone's thoughts are because I know some guys that don't even inject glutes/quads anymore because they feel they are wasting an oppurtunity to site inject a smaller muscle group.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Spot injecting for size is a myth.......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yeah I am just wondering what everyone's thoughts are because I know some guys that don't even inject glutes/quads anymore because they feel they are wasting an oppurtunity to site inject a smaller muscle group.
    If that were the case why wouldn't they want quads like Tom Platz??

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Spot injecting for size is a myth.......
    That is a pretty bold claim. I know a lot of people who would disagree with that. I know that it is simply absorbed into the blood regardless of where you shoot it, but check out this thread by ironmaster and others:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=muscle+sheath

They discuss the "sheath" surrounding muscle. They describe what I tried to say much better.

So it still leaves me wondering if when they site inject if they only inject a muscle they are training on that particular day?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If that were the case why wouldn't they want quads like Tom Platz??

Because like I said above. The quads and glutes are two muscles that are very large. Unless you are pushing large amounts of gear into them you will not stretch the sheath surrounding the muscle.

Seaoro693 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle

-MS
    My take on it my glutes get huge quick. I Have to keep glute injections to a minium. Ripped like 2 pairs of dress pants. I feel site injections,(steroid injections) althought not the actual cause of growth, do cause at least a short term swelling of sorts and an uncomfotable sensation. This could cause a placebo effect causing the person to work the muscle harder after the previous injection. I believe the uncomfortable sensation and inflamation caused by the injection may increase the persons mental link with the muscle (mind muscle connection). Tend squeeze my glutes more when doing squats having previously injected them. Make sense?

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    I have neither seen nor heard of any benefits of site injection. Other than a painfull process whereby you need to multishoot.

I worked out with a guy that shot six times in separate areas before his workout. No improvement. Ill just take the one in the ass or leg thanks the same

Cool. Thanks Fellas.

harorider is offline New Member
    I spot inject Sust and EQ in my pecs, not necessarily
    becuase I think it will make them bigger, but because for me it's a lot easier than my gluts and I can see what I'm doing so much better. Sure, with Sust, it's more painful,
    but my body got used to it pretty quickly. I can tell you though, my pecs are no bigger because of the spot injecting.

Thread Information