Thread: equipoise cycle

stalion970 is offline New Member

equipoise cycle

Im about to start an eq cycle only. im about 5'8 185 wit 12 percent. I want to put some quality lean mass on with out water retention. I took a bottle of eq test about 6 months ago and I looked like the michelen man. What could I look forward to by taking eq for 10 weeks.

helios is offline Associate Member
    It generally is not recommended taking EQ by its lonesome. What kind of test were you using in your previous cycle? were you using l-dex and/or nolva? I seriously suggest you use test with your EQ, and there are plently of ways to keep bloat down.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    I love EQ and taken alone can yield great results

Get at least 400mg for 10 weeks, 600mg would be better.

I wil have to say add test if you can!

If not, 50-75mg ED of Proviron will be a very nice addition. The proviron will increase free test and give you a slightly higher androgenic environment to work with.

I took QV TEST ENT. If I decided to take that can what would I take to keep the bloat down

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    I love EQ and taken alone can yield great results

Get at least 400mg for 10 weeks, 600mg would be better.

I wil have to say add test if you can!

If not, 50-75mg ED of Proviron will be a very nice addition. The proviron will increase free test and give you a slightly higher androgenic environment to work with.
    There are a few posts on AR by members who have tried EQ at 400mg and higher. They said they didn't feel much difference in effects of EQ over 400mg per week.

I think we're finding more and more that diet is far more important than increasing doses. I'd suggest staying at 300mg-400mg of EQ per week and tweeking your diet before jumping into higher doses.

Quote Originally Posted by stalion970
    Im about to start an eq cycle only. im about 5'8 185 wit 12 percent. I want to put some quality lean mass on with out water retention. I took a bottle of eq test about 6 months ago and I looked like the michelen man. What could I look forward to by taking eq for 10 weeks.
    stalion970,

(I'm assuming you meant "QV test" as opposed to "eq test"). You probabably put on a lot of water weight with testosterone partially because of diet and partially because of your body chemistry. If you ever use testosterone again, you might consider using an anti-e such as arimidex /liquidex (0.25mg per day) or proviron (25-75mg per day)*.

*--NOTE: This amount of proviron should be more than enough to keep down bloat, and give you some extra benefits for which proviron is famous. 50mg per day is a common dose.

An EQ-only cycle can yeild 6-10lbs of lean body mass, if your nutrition, rest and workout intensity are managed well. If you want more information, you can search on AR--there are a few posts (very few) about members who've experimented with EQ-only.

Ive decided I'm going to include the test. should I take clomid also. Aso what is hcg used for.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Ive decided I'm going to include the test. should I take clomid also. Aso what is hcg used for.

run test 500 mg a/wk and EQ 400-800 mg a/wk if your experienced. Also run femara at 1.25 mg EOD and bump it up if necessary for bloat. 1.25 EOD does the trick usually, its powerful stuff.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    stalion970,

How many cycles have you done? List your stats: age, height, weight, bf % etc.

I am 20 yrs old 5'8 185 about 12%. About 2yrs ago i DID 13 AMP OF SUST. i GAINED ABOUT 20 POUNDS BUT ALOT OF WATER RETENTION. LAST YEAR i DID A BOTTLE OF DECA . tHEN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO i WAS DOING A CC A WEEK OF QV TEST ENT AND STOPED 9 WEEKS BECAUSE OF THE WATER RETENTION I HAD TWO CHINS.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I am 20 yrs old 5'8 185 about 12%. About 2yrs ago i DID 13 AMP OF SUST. i GAINED ABOUT 20 POUNDS BUT ALOT OF WATER RETENTION. LAST YEAR i DID A BOTTLE OF DECA. tHEN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO i WAS DOING A CC A WEEK OF QV TEST ENT AND STOPED 9 WEEKS BECAUSE OF THE WATER RETENTION I HAD TWO CHINS.

If you explain your cycle as "a bottle of deca " you need to do more research before jumping in this game. Bloat can always be somewhat controlled.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I love EQ, but It's been my experience with it that if I run it higher than 600mg wk I get anxious, jumpy and have trouble sleeping. my suggestion would be to run it 12wks at 400mg wk with 600mg wk of TEST CYP.
    ~R

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    eq gave me great hardness and pumps but thats it. i think test is king even with 2 chins! just diet down later on. eq seemed very mild to me. i compare it to winny tabs when used alone. just my experience.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Just through observation I have discovered that test goes great and is pretty much necessary with any cycle you run.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I do agree that more research is needed on your part. One bottle of deca does not constitute a cycle. I have taken eq before by itself,(thought I was stacking with test e but turned out bunk) and after 6 weeks I was seeing great results. The vascularity was awsome and the lean mass I was gaining was great. However, I think if you really wanna pack on some lean muscle I test prop/eq cycle might be up your alley. You are 20 and that is completely up to you to decide. If you were to do a test prop/eq cycle you could do :
    150mg prop eod
    400mg eq week
    for 10-12 weeks, or opt for test e and run liquidex or fermera. The reason for water retention resulted from not using anti e but also could have been a part of diet(ie hight salt intake).
    Good luck with whatever you choose.

Thread Information