jmiro is offline Associate Member

Fina to get ripped and shredded?

Im thinking of adding fina to my cycle to lose 10lbs of fat and gain 10 lbs of muscle, with winny, eq, t3, and clen . would this be a good idea, its my first cycle. I know I asked it before, but nobody really answered, thnak you.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My diet isn't the best all the time & I'm hitting fina right now 75mg ed, there is a very visible change in my body composition, I can actually see the outline of my abs, I'm a powerlifter BTW so looks don't mean shit, but I like to have the athletic look anyway. To answer, yes it will help you along, but the rest is diet & cardio.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    No IMO it is not a good idea. Keep your cycle as is bro, fina is not for first cycles b/c of the increased agression in some users. You DON'T know how your body will react to it. I would say MAYBE some test prop if you want to add something but IMO for a first cycle you will STILL be trying to do too much. Keep it simple bro. Use some test in your next cycle, THEN give the fina a try, sorry probably not what you wanted to hear but it is what I personally feel is best.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep! add a little test to that cycle, and save the fina for next time!

Thread Information